Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,114 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork (22554 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / Lagos Will Soon Release Hotlines For Potholes, Quick Road Rehabilitation / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by nnokwa042(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
tolguy:
i think na oil money builds g7 con3 and d lyk of china,Malaysia etc
re you from Malaysia or ur papa from Japan ewu
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by agarawu23(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2017
And the ECOWAS road leading to Benin republic is in mess.

I have changed two tires plying that road.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by DONADAMS(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Budex40:
what of ikorodu-sagamu road ?
na that one worse pass
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Innocent112(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:
MY PRESIDENT IS WORKING.

Why wouldn't your president be working? since it's government of the North by the North and for the north
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by chccho(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

9th Mile-oji river section of Enugu-onitssha express way.........go there and be the judge
Thank u for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by chccho(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:
And the ECOWAS road leading to Benin republic is in mess.

I have changed two tires plying that road.
Do u expect roads that have been damaged for over 20yrs to be fixed in 2yrs? Or because you changed your tyres 2x FG should move there straight away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by meforyou1(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2017
If this govt wants me to take them serious, they should go and reconstuct okigwe- aondizuogu-oba federal highway. Road that has been been abandoned for more than 30 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by meforyou1(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2017
simols:
Three gbosa for president buari and fasola!!! Well done sirs
welldone for what exactly?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by chccho(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2017
quentin06:
OP Can you show us pictures of FG projects in enugu, imo,abia, rivers and cross river.
Dont bother, there are none!
But y is your region/people so unfortunate? Am just curious and asking an innocent question

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by chccho(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Nice. You see the quality of work going on there? Its because the contractors are doing a nice work. When a project is awarded to a politician from the north, he does a quality work and that is one of the major reasons why the roads in the north are relatively good.

Now take a look at the work being done by Slok Nigeria Limited owned by Orji Uzor Kalu for a federal govt project in my state, Abia.

Note that the roads are even collapsing while work is still ongoing.
grin grin and later they will say it's PMBs fault

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by agarawu23(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2017
chccho:

Do u expect roads that have been damaged for over 20yrs to be fixed in 2yrs? Or because you changed your tyres 2x FG should move there straight away?

They aren't doing anything at all in that road. That road needs attention first. If any bad thing happens in Nigeria (God4bid) that's one of our escaping root to neighbouring countries
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by chccho(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:

They aren't doing anything at all in that road. That road needs attention first. If any bad thing happens in Nigeria (God4bid) that's one of our escaping root to neighbouring countries
We are not praying for anything bad to happen oga. Besides no road is more important than the other so pls let's leave the govt to even do whatever roads they are able to do.Afterall for 16yrs all these roads were death traps and people were even happy with the govt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Fakepastors: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Aba made Jews will never comment

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by daremplus(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Candidly I Believe In This Government, They Will Perform If Giving Another Tenure.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by luvinhubby(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
bmos:

You never fail to associate bad with whatever fellow human does. You like negative criticism so how can good things happen your way?

Stop sounding foolish, you are not one.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Typical federal govt of the north...for the hausafulani
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by tpnatuzzi: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
You are a bastard liar, who churns out nothing but lies. Ask your self is it under two years of buhari administration that all federal roads are in comatose, or is the the east west road the region that the fomer president came from but cant proffer any solution too. My brother hate can get you no where, i just returned from east last week and your assertions that no federal road is motor-able is pure lies and if they are then we should be asking the fomer administration who spent 16 years of misrule and nothing to show for it. I wouldn't expect you to say buhari should fix all roads in comatose in just two years of his administration

raker300:
i am currently in the south east.

I seldom shuttle thru these roads almost on a daily..

I can categorically state: no federal road in the east is motorable..

States are intervening in rehabilitation of these roads Wch is why most fed. Road have the “special intervention on federal road” sign.

You should be the one to go out and find proof..those pictures could be of Ghana for all we know

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
chccho:

But y is your region/people so unfortunate? Am just curious and asking an innocent question

Honestly, I Dont Know The Answer To This Question.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by tolguy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
re you from Malaysia or ur papa from Japan ewu
i wnt to show u dat oil brings backwardness,there z no single con3 that developed wt oil money
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by nnokwa042(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
tolguy:
i wnt to show u dat oil brings backwardness,there z no single con3 that developed wt oil money
I will listing to u if u tell me ur tribe ,if ur from SW or NORTH then talk poo about oil may oluwa forgive u
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by tolguy(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2017
nnokwa042:
I will listing to u if u tell me ur tribe ,if ur from SW or NORTH then talk poo about oil may oluwa forgive u
see ur lyf,only poor frm ur region complaint abt oil but few ppl ar enjoying d money silently

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Inspects Iyere Flyover; Promises To Complete Project Soon / Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured / Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.