Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,031 members, 7,903,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

She Is Getting Fat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Getting Fat (2074 Views)

How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Getting Fat by ayettymama(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
lolz

poster the onli soln is for you to leave ur gf

if thats a terminal problem to you!!

i dont think ur foundations are strong enuff!!! grin
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Kgdavid(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

But how though? there are no scars and you and I know most of them are packing lose skin after the fast weightloss.
[/quote/]

plastic surgery is pretty advanced these days
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2010
I guess your right. It creates unrealistic expectations though to regular obese folks who think they only have to diet and exercise to remove the loose skin.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Abekeade08(f): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ ebony: you and ur pictures ehn, so fuuny
@ poster, it is not easy to lose weight, it takes a lot of dedication and motivation. First of all you have to encourage her and support her in a positive way, she needs to get a job or some activity out of the house, so she will not spend her day watching movies, sleeping and stuffing her face. You also need to go to the gym with her and work out with her. Naijas as a whole don't like to workout. If you want her to lose weight, buy and eat healthy foods in your house and go to the gym with her. Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. / Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? / If I?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.