Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

She Is Getting Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Getting Fat (2066 Views)

How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Getting Fat by 3Dman: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hello all,

My baby is getting fat, i've told her i don't like fatness, she said its because she is not working for now and she is always at home, that is the reason she is getting fatter. I love her so so so much that i would not want that to separate us, what do i do?

i need your comments please,
Thanks
Re: She Is Getting Fat by H2O2: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
If indeed she's fat, I hope you were polite when you told her you don't like the fatness. All you can do now is wait and hope she does something about it. . . encourage, help, support her in whatever ways you can. Joblessness is no reason to blow up fattykoo

Some will respond telling you that "you're not George Clooney so you shouldn't establish a standard you prefer for physical apperance in a partner". I call the bluff on them, don't listen to their sentimental piffles.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by 3Dman: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
@2O2:

Thank you so much,
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
Im gonna go the predictable route grin grin grin grin

Do you look like Tyson Beckford or do you have Usher's abs? I thought so. Seat your sorry arse down somewhere jare. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Is Getting Fat by waleski(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
if u dnt like it rrecmmend dat the both of u go to the gym 2gether or workout 2gether
Re: She Is Getting Fat by googles: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=13pt]try talking her into working out you guys can even work out together wen you are free, let her reduce the way she eats and wat she eats am at home on break too and i know wat dat can do to someone you 'll always feel like eating but discipline is my watchword
so tell her to discipline herself and work-out regularly
[/size]
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
Do some exercises every Saturday Morning.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by chemali: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
it depends on her type of fatness. is it the curvy type?
Re: She Is Getting Fat by chic2pimp(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
H2O2:

If indeed she's fat, I hope you were polite when you told her you don't like the fatness. All you can do now is wait and hope she does something about it. . . encourage, help, support her in whatever ways you can. Joblessness is no reason to blow up fattykoo

Some will respond telling you that "you're not George Clooney so you shouldn't establish a standard you prefer for physical apperance in a partner". I call the bluff on them, don't listen to their sentimental piffles.
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: She Is Getting Fat by 3Dman: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
Just that she likes being on the top wn having sex, U know what that means considering the subject of my post.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
Eya, so she is smashing and suffocating you?

Re: She Is Getting Fat by chic2pimp(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^^ Zap ME!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That Lady would Massacre the Dude ooo shocked shocked grin
Re: She Is Getting Fat by kokonets(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Eb5 u wicked! dats death tongue grin grin
Re: She Is Getting Fat by ayettymama(f): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
Poster is just ignorant

reason why most most relationships fail

1 in 3 divorce

and monkeys inherit the earth

bunch of shallow mofo's
Re: She Is Getting Fat by chic2pimp(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^^ It's around 50% of marriages that end in divorce.

So technically, its one in two
Re: She Is Getting Fat by ayettymama(f): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
its no longer 50% mate

update ur reading!
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Tarmpa: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2010
She should reduce food intake,& eat very little quantity of food 4 to 5 times daily, instead of very heavy & large meals 2 to 3 times a day.Stoping completely the intake of ice cream,burgers, white bread & butter,will be ok too.She should take more of protein,instead of starchy & fatty foods.Fruits are ok too, & to crown it all,going to the gym at least twice a week will be of good advantage. Continue loving her,Babes are worth loving especially if you come across a good & decent one .so,ending the relationship & breakn her heart all because she's geting fat is'nt even worth giving a second thought.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by daduke2k(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2010
Advice, she shld take 2 packets of cabin biscuits every morn, 2 apples in d afternoon, and 10 jokes @ nite, bliev me she wuld slim down.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2010
@poster

First YOU have to show her that you care about it. let her know how her weight gain is affecting you. just saying: you're fat aint cutting it and really doesnt help(sometimes it has the complete opposite effect)!

Second if she is home alone doing absolutely nothing but eat and watch TV then this is the normal outcome. you have get her in the mood to do exercises, to move around, to sweat a little!.

Third get involved!!!! go and jog with her every morning before you go to work and also after work, do some exercises together. it doesnt matter how early you have to get up, DO IT! it doesnt matter how tired you are after work, DO IT! since you are not around most of the day then make sure that you do your part before you leave. it will be good for her and for you!

Fourth change your eating habits. all the fatty food has to go!!! if you think that she can stand her weight and still eating all the greasy stuff everyday then your are living in lalaland. have some green stuff, salads etc cut the bad food! there is no point in loosing the calories by doing exercises if you dont control your diet/intake!

btw if she just had a baby then it might bit a lil harder but not impossible. it all starts in the mind. SHE has to want to change. if you see something wrong in her weight while she doesnt then nothing can be done.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by yjay(f): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2010
Tarmpa:

She should reduce food intake,& eat very little quantity of food 4 to 5 times daily, instead of very heavy & large meals 2 to 3 times a day.Stoping completely the intake of ice cream,burgers, white bread & butter,will be ok too.She should take more of protein,instead of starchy & fatty foods.Fruits are ok too, & to crown it all,going to the gym at least twice a week will be of good advantage. Continue loving her,Babes are worth loving especially if you come across a good & decent one .so,ending the relationship & breakn her heart all because she's geting fat is'nt even worth giving a second thought.

nicely said tarmpa,
Re: She Is Getting Fat by likeithot(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2010
All these advice of gymin nd cuttin down of food will only work if she's naturally a slim person.
Some slim pple eat like there is no tomorrow nd they remain lepa,some get extremely fat once they start havin kids,some start gettin fat at a particular age, everythin depends on d individual. So don't be suprised if afta goin to d gym for months,u aint seein results.

U'll be left to choose btw ur love for her and her weight gain.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2010
likeithot:

All these advice of gymin nd cuttin down of food will only work if she's naturally a slim person.
Some slim pple eat like there is no tomorrow nd they remain lepa,some get extremely fat once they start havin kids,some start gettin fat at a particular age, everythin depends on d individual. So don't be suprised if afta goin to d gym for months,u aint seein results.

U'll be left to choose btw your love for her and her weight gain.

to the poster it has nothing to do with slim or fat, it is about his girl getting back to her former self. anyone can loose added weight with the right exercise and diet the catch is CAN YOU KEEP THE WEIGHT DOWN and stick to dieting and exercises for the rest of your life. you dont have to be"naturally slim" to lose weight but you have to be naturally slim if you want to lose weight to a naturally slim shape. a heavy boned/structured person will lose weight in accordance with their body.

as we can see by the "biggest loser"tv show, EVERYBODY can loose weight unfortunately since they do it for the wrong reasons: money, then they get back to their former self after a few months or yrs. it takes a lots of dedication/hard work/will to win the fight against fat~!
we also have to remember that if an obese person weight 200kg, they cant expect to be 50kg and happy. they have to be realistic about their weight loss.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2010
The biggest loser is unrealistic, they workout for 6hrs a day and starve themselves sometimes. I enjoy watching it tho grin
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Im gonna go the predictable route grin grin grin grin

Do you look like Tyson Beckford or do you have Usher's abs? I thought so. Seat your sorry arse down somewhere jare. tongue tongue tongue tongue

cool cool cool
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The biggest loser is unrealistic, they workout for 6hrs a day and starve themselves sometimes. I enjoy watching it tho grin

thats what it takes, i know it sound unrealistic but its either that or slacking off and gain weight.
wouldnt you gladly go through that and more if thats what it took to keep your union intact?!
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

cool cool cool
I know you got my back wink wink wink wink

MRbrownJAY:

thats what it takes, i know it sound unrealistic but its either that or slacking off and gain weight.
wouldnt you gladly go through that and more if thats what it took to keep your union intact?!

Those people are severely obese so need that amount of exercise but you and I know its not sustainable in the real world.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Kgdavid(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2010
well in the last one i watched, the guy actually got out and maintained it by jogging ten km every day which is more than i can say for myself
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
But where does the loose skin go? Do they do surgery to cut it out? 10km a day is a helluva lot good on him for persisting but thats not sustainable in the long run.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by tishat(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2010
Encourage her to trim down but don't let your love for her or anyone be based on physical appearance cos only change is constant.
Re: She Is Getting Fat by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
AH!!!!! my fav topic, slim pple turned fatso grin grin

@ poster, count yourself veeeerrrry lucky, at least you aint hooked yet. think j=how bad it would be if you had signed away ur life and then the mumu just starts killing the upholstery!!!

its simple really, its not worth splitting hairs over, make up your mind if you can stand waking up in the middle of the night with a whale beside you! if the love so blind your eye that you can, well ride on, forget the weight loss part, SHE WILL NOT!!!!!!

shebi you can see her compatriots here asking if ur tyson beckford!!

in this regard, nigerian women are all the same, they simply assume that you should take all the crap they bring into your life, NB havent you noticed that when the pinch is on the other side they never seem to have any problem with decision taking? if it was the babe who did not like a fat guy, she will simply wake up one morning and tell ya, dude am gone!!!

bottom line make up your mind, if u cant stand it, my guy walk jare. let her look for "true love" there are still many yoruba and igbo men that like obese women, ehn, let obese lovers marry the obese women, let the lepa lovers marry the lepas!!no quarrel there. afterall they say there is a man for every woman!!! just does not have to be you bo!

wife that you cant take out, or have energetic outings like parties, dancing or even visiting the beach with!!! taaa!!!! imagine becoming very big and rich like that, you then have to marry anor wife(such a pain) just because "madam" aint presentable. abeg!!! or do u know any obese first lady? i know many obese pastors wives sha o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Kgdavid(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

But where does the loose skin go? Do they do surgery to cut it out? 10km a day is a helluva lot good on him for persisting but thats not sustainable in the long run.

i believe that is what is done in most cases
Re: She Is Getting Fat by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2010
Kgdavid:

i believe that is what is done in most cases
But how though? there are no scars and you and I know most of them are packing lose skin after the fast weightloss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Million Old Hag In Nigeria (ngo Data) / Funny Video: Couple Arguing On The Train / A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.