Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,987 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533819 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

Both Nigeria and South Africa want to be giant of Africa, there is only one chair for that position, and somebody has been sitting on it since 1914 and he won't stand up, his azz is glued to the seat after 100 years.

you can be the giant, bigger does not equal better.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
andrewza:

you can be the giant, bigger does not equal better.

You can look finer, more colourful does not mean more powerful

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Henry and Augustine ... wia I fit meet una sef? Una deserve military recognition. Chai!! Make we finish dis Borno matter first!! Na jeje!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]

Both Nigeria and South Africa want to be giant of Africa, there is only one chair for that position, and somebody has been sitting on it since 1914 and he won't stand up, his azz is glued to the seat after 100 years.
[/size]

[size=16pt]SA DOES NOT COMPETE WITH THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES TO BECOME GIANT OF AFRICA. WE ARE JUST WHAT WE ARE AND ON THE LEAGUE OF OUR OWN. AS SIMPLE AS THAT.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi: Henry and Augustine ... wia I fit meet una sef? Una deserve military recognition. Chai!! Make we finish dis Borno matter first!! Na jeje!!

Oga mi, I go send you my email address backstage and you can save it. I dey for oyinbo land sha o, ibe ni moun gbe for many years.

We are happy to represent Naija with what we know by God's grace.

All Nigerians on this forum, noticed or unnoticed, silent or outspoken, are a part of this great TEAM NIGERIA.

I salute you all

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]

[/size]
Nd sit till thy kingdom come

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

OKAY YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT AS AT KNOW SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY IS CURRENTLY DOWNGRADED . THANKS

YOUR STATEMENT DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

Oga mi, I go send you my email address backstage and you can save it. I dey for oyinbo land sha o, ibe bi moun gbe for many years.

All Nigerians on this forum, noticed or unnoticed, silent or outspoken, are a part of this great TEAM NIGERIA.

I salute you all

All correct!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
PrinxArthur1: Nd sit till thy kingdom come

FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN. MZANSI!!! SORRY WE ARE NOT IN ANY COMPETITION WITH ANYONE. WE CANT STOOP THAT LOW TO GET TO ANY COMPETITION OF DELUSIONAL POSITIONS IN AFRICA WITH ANY RAVAGED THIRD WORLD AFRICAN COUNTRY.

REMEMBER THAT WE ARE EURO-AFRO COUNTRY COINED RAINBOW NATION, SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYWHERE IN AFRICA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
SOUTH AFRICANS DONT CLAIM TO BE GIANTS ACTIONS DO SHOW FOR ITSELF...TITLES ARE NOT OUR FANCY SOUTH AFRICA DEMONSTRATE...HENCE THERE ARE no IGWES IN SOUTH AFRICA AND SOUTH AFRICANS DONT BUY TITLES OR SEEK RESPECT FROM COMMUNITIES...ACTIONS AND HUMBLENESS ITS WHAT DEFINES SOUTH AFRICA.....SOUTH AFRICA CANNOT SPEND MOST OF THE TIME IN COMPETITION WITH A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY THAT SEEK TO BE RECOGNISE AS A GIANT.....@AUGUSTUS GO AND SLEEP FOR 200 YEARS AND THEN MAYBE when you wake up WE CAN DEBATE BY THEN...WHEN YOU NIGERIA HAS ELECTRICITY FOR 24 HRS INSTALLED IN EVERY HOUSE WITH CLEAN AND RUNNING WATER....WITH STREETS TARRED AND HAVING STREET LIGHTS....WHEN NIGERIANS CAN DRIVE 250KM ON A NATIONAL ROAD...WHEN TRAVELLING TO ABUJA FROM LAGOS IS 5 HOURS....THEN WE CAN DEBATE SENSE HOHOHOHOHOHHOHO BY THE WAY SOUTH AFRICA WOULD BY THEN DEVELOPED INTO 23rd CENTURY

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
andrewza: found these pics

[img]http://chivethebrigade.files./2013/08/user-south-af-af-mech-500-28.jpg?w=750[/img]
[img]http://chivethebrigade.files./2013/08/user-south-af-af-mech-500-17.jpg?w=750[/img]

They from 2013 so are new, I thought we dumped our Angolan SAM war bootie, seems we still have them.
We have massive stocks. Some used for training.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

You just admitted that South African military is currently asleep. Thanks for being honest just once

In a defence posture. Ready to strike. But that's changing very soon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
MikeZA: In a defence posture. Ready to strike. But that's changing very soon.

Yes my brother, changing very soon from bad to worse as SANDF begins retrenchment of soldiers and cancells purchase of new equipment. You are right bro.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
giles14: y do u south Africans hate Nigerians
People tend to think so,but in reality we don't.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

Yes my brother, changing very soon from bad to worse as SANDF begins retrenchment of soldiers and cancells purchase of new equipment. You are right bro.
As the DR is implemented. Prepare lists of weapons to lobby on beegeaglesblog.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
MikeZA: As the DR is implemented. Prepare lists of weapons to lobby on beegeaglesblog.

Our lobby on beegeagles blog already produced over 40 helicopters, 60 armoured vehicles, and 40,000 communication radios.

Watch out for Su-30 Flanker jet or JF-17 Thunder / Kfri Block 60.

Billions of Naija oil and gas dollars flowing like a river.

You will soon d.ie of envy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:
Our lobby on beegeagles blog already produced over 40 helicopters, 60 armoured vehicles, and 40,000 communication radios.
Watch out for Su-30 Flanker jet or JF-17 Thunder / Kfri Block 60.
Billions of Naija oil and gas dollars flowing like a river.
You will soon d.ie of envy

BRING THEM ON BECAUSE SOUTH AFRICANS DO NOT LOBBY OR TALK, THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT IT BECOMES A REALITY.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
agaugust:

We allocate budget annually to government departments including department of defence. SANDF will not say dry until the next five years. It is only months from now they will be allocated the new budget for new financial year. Just only for these few months left for SANDF to get the budget I hope you will pray hard for retrenchments to happen soon. If they do not happen I will remind you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
zaandrew:

And you are buying them, we build, we build enough for our needs. Every section as one.

We both build and buy.

The Bushmaster is an Australian manufactured MRAP, the cougar is the world's most reliable MRAP.

The Gulma is operational.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
andrewza:

we tried being nice, look at the first few pages and you will see that.

Nobody gives a rats a$$ what a HIV carrying south-african has to say. You can shove what ever "niceness" you claim to have right in your a$$ hole.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
MikeZA: (((((((((((((((((((((BOOM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue South Africa is leading the world when it comes to MRAPS. @Henry120 will collapse.

The CS/VP3 "Bigfoot" MRAP is chinese. That is where we ordered them from.

150 MRAPs ordered from poly technologies of china.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
MikeZA: I'm not talking about medic evac. If a soldier gets shot in your view,since all your soldiers carry is 1 rifle and 150 bullets. He'll sit there bleeding awaiting the medic to get to him,all his comrades can do is watch him bleed out. You know. You get served with a warm one.

Illiterate

He's going to be treated by this guy carrying medical supplies. It is safe to say medics don't exist in the SANDF.

They don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi: Henry and Augustine ... wia I fit meet una sef? Una deserve military recognition. Chai!! Make we finish dis Borno matter first!! Na jeje!!

I hail u chairman. Na small small. Even tho level no soft, we go dey forge ahead ahead. The borno matter na heavy matter oh, I just dey hope say everytin go pure wella at the end.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
MikeZA: People tend to think so,but in reality we don't.

In truth, 99% of nigerians don't care what you people have to say, or your irrelevant and worthless opinion.

This is the reality.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2014
MikeZA: As the DR is implemented. Prepare lists of weapons to lobby on beegeaglesblog.

This is how the lobbying has turned out,

40 helicopters
Super-Tucano CAS fighters
Additional surveillance planes
Additional Vessels
Hundreds more Armoured vehicles
In-coming fighter jets,
ELINT compliant surveillance planes
The most advanced sea-borne surveillance asset in Africa

In all, things have turned out pretty well.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dalumoat(m): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2014
agaugust:

Oga mi, I go send you my email address backstage and you can save it. I dey for oyinbo land sha o, ibe ni moun gbe for many years.

I salute you all

We salute you too

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dalumoat(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2014
patches689:

Strawman argument

Anti-poaching is not an SANDF responsibility, as much as you try to say otherwise.

Guarding hot borders are

Must I remind you that the SANDF has apprehended 80 000 illegal immigrants during the course of OP Corona?

Also

This year boko haram has killed more Nigerian civilians than poachers have killed rhino

South Africa better protects it's animals than Nigeria does it's own people

Boom. I slapped you with not one but 3 counter-arguments.

How uncomplicated you make it all seem, need i remind you that Nigeria has successfully pushed this Boko Haram group to Fringes of Our Very Big Nation and until the moment the poachers in SA start using anti aircraft guns then you can make a comparison.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dalumoat(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]
Apartheid in South Africa was not defeated by military or financial power. Cuban/Angolan military fought SADF to a draw, no winner.

South African apartheid regime was defeated by economic sanctions, international isolation and ostracization that cut them off from the rest of the world, grinding the economy and polity of South Africa to a steady halt...that was the intelligent strategy created, effected, campaigned, spread, and led by Nigeria the giant of Africa.

Freedom fighters were wasting AK-47 bullets in the bush....it did NOT free Mandela....Nigerian international diplomatic war did the job perfectly.

Proves to you Nigerian brains are the smartest in Africa !
This is very correct as Nigeria retained the chairman position in the UN anti apartheid commission from the days that commission was created till it was disbanded when apartheid ended
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2014
zaandrew:

thanks
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Henry120:
The CS/VP3 "Bigfoot" MRAP is chinese. That is where we ordered them from.
150 MRAPs ordered from poly technologies of china.

THATS UNTRUE, NOW I HOPE YOU KNOW WHO MADE THEM. YOU NEVER ORDERED THEM THEY WERE DONATED TO YOU BY THE CHINESE. YOUR MILITARY ALWAYS TELL YOU LIES.

THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!!!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Henry120:

Nobody gives a rats a$$ what a HIV carrying south-african has to say. You can shove what ever "niceness" you claim to have right in your a$$ hole.

Who cares what a filthy little Ebola carrying Nigerian has to say?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.