Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4483529 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:39am On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

Confess that you couldn't counter my point.

7 years to fix one battery in your submarine !

An exellent achievement since most countries send their Type 209's back to germany for major re-fits

It shows just how good we are
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:40am On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

Illiterate man.

Is F-7 jet a ground target? Fool.

I have sunk your ship and defeated your slow speed, poor altitude, weak Umkhonto missile

Lol

Maybe in your mind - but not in reality
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

You can also ask me to show you photos of the whole of America's nuclear arsenal so you can be happy. Fool !

I owe you no further photos, all you asked for is my gun and uniform, I posted it, so that's all you will ever get.

No Southie can command me to do his wish or order me around, get it ? If not, go drink sulphuric acid concentrated formula.

Have you and all other South Africans on nairaland posted proof of your private lives and personal identity on this public internet forum ?

You asked like a hungry man my gun and uniform, I have shocked you with it.

Now you want me to post my credit card photo on internet for a scammer 419 fraudster thief like you to spy name/number and go clone it to steal my money.

You could as well ask me to post my n..u..d..e photos here with my face so you can go sell to some homos in Soweto as g.ay p.orn

Smooth Criminal !

I said post your uniform and gun

I am now questioning the validity of your uniform and gun

Taking a photo of the breech and bore is a simple task and would take less than 5 min

Only someone who is trying to hide the truth would avoid doing so. Your long and ridiculous post shows us that you as usual have been lying to us - i dont want nude photos, I dont want credit card details, i dont want passport info - all i want is the breech and bore of your "gun".

Thus the only logical conclusion is that you are some poor and pethic soul who desperatly pretends to be something he is not on the internet

What a loser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

The last NNS Aradu refit was done at home in Nigerian Nigerdock shipyard around 2002.

Germany built your Soweto bank loan purchased submarine, it took you 7 years to replace one battery because you were humbled to beg Germany to help you after you failed on your own.

Germany built your Frigate warship and you need Germany to help you reconstruct it's steel deck with all the stealth features that must not be distorted or else the ships stealth capability is damaged by some Soweto plum head incompetent local engineers.

So it will take you 20 years to add extra missiles to that Valour frigate unless you go kneel down and beg Germany again to help you, or you can bring the SAN frigate to shipyard in Port Harcourt Nigeria so that we your African masters can help your inferiority and misfortune, Nigeria has acquired stealth warship building technology 100% and we are already using it on F92 ship.

Get a bank loan from South Africa, send your warship to Nigeria for upgrade, stealth ship master builders dey plenty for Port Harcourt o !

There is nothing tech you can get in Nigeria other than cassava and yam.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

"... and it doesn't affect everyone" ... A painful way to admit the reality of Eskom and load shedding. The rest are excuses for foreign entertainment purposes I suppose!

See your SANDF Warriors! Power projection by HIV entertainment.

What do you know about load shedding? Nigeria does not even have power.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
patches689:

I said post your uniform and gun

I am now questioning the validity of your uniform and gun

I have posted what you requested. That's all I will do. Nothing more !

You can question even the validity of my being a Nigerian, who cares about what you question? Nobody.

See you talking as if I work under your direct command and you pay my salary, you exalt your self high on a banana tree thinking you are on top of a skyscraper, who are you by the way?

Southie mofo !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
mzilakazi:

Then the candles in Lagos must be so bright on the streets at night , wow !

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

Then the candles in Lagos must be so bright on the streets at night , wow !

Those lights are nothing compared to the lights you see in Johannesburg.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Msauza:

Those lights are nothing compared to the lights you see in Johannesburg.

There is no light in Johannesburg 5 hours daily and those night load shedding makes Johannesburg pitch black dark as Dracula's vampire graveyard tonguetonguetongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
patches689:

An exellent achievement since most countries send their Type 209's back to germany for major re-fits

It shows just how good we are

7 years to fix one battery.

14 years to fix second battery.

21 years for South African navy to fix all three Submarine batteries !

Excellent failure !

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
mzilakazi:

We don't have power alright

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

"... and it doesn't affect everyone" ... A painful way to admit the reality of Eskom and load shedding. The rest are excuses for foreign entertainment purposes I suppose!

See your SANDF Warriors! Power projection by HIV entertainment.

Nigerian boys

https://mobile.twitter.com/kibetvince/status/314817615371587585

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Henry120:

We don't have power alright

Ag!!! Man we all know that you are producing only a lousy 4000 MW just to keep your cities bright while your entire population live in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

There is no light in Johannesburg 5 hours daily and those night load shedding makes Johannesburg pitch black dark as Dracula's vampire graveyard tonguetonguetongue

I travelled Nigeria many a times and I have never seen the magnitude of light there that could compare to the one I usually see in SA.

You know nothing about load shedding. It only affect residential areas and the business areas are excused from it. Load shedding does not affect one area(town or city) every time, every day. It can only happen once a week and sometimes it does not at all. SA has thousands of towns and cities.

Nigeria cannot even produce power 24/7 yet you are here to compete with a country that produces electricity day and night.

You can check it dummy.

http://loadshedding.eskom.co.za/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
mzilakazi:

What do you know about load shedding? Nigeria does not even have power .
and south Africans keep flooding Where there's no power? goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
CAPE TOWN!!

1st pic: Taken by a NASA Satellite

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Msauza:

Ag!!! Man we all know that you are producing only a lousy 4000 MW just to keep your cities bright while your entire population live in the dark.

LOL their "goal" is to produce 6000 MW by 2016.

How lousy is that?

http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=20069&catid=26

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
People who know rolling blackouts better than anyone are Americans. They have suffered many load sheddings in the past throughout their history. Nigerians know nothing about load sheddings because large majority do not have electricity.

New York in the dark

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about. As usual. You are a sad human being who is desperate for attention. Attention your parents never gave you. Which is why you can post here day in and day out for years on end....you have no life outside of this forum. There is no such thing as "Johannesburg load shedding". There is no such thing as Johannesburg being completely dark. When load shedding occurs, it is by suburb. For 3 hours. A basic plan that your Nigerian authorities could never dream of. Basic. Go to the Eskom website and see when last load shedding occured. So keep telling your fake story about your white pretend man who told you about load shedding. The only people who believe you are these fellow Nigerian goats on this forum who have no minds of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

Excellent failure !

12 years NNS Aradu laid rotting before 2002 refit. Ofcourse Nigerian poor workmanship, it broke down and died again. 24 years till Aradu tastes any salt water in open sea.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Msauza:

I have read many books about apartheid and have never encountered Nigeria to nowhere. Many countries I encountered were Zim, Lesotho, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Algeria and surely not Nigeria. It only comes when you ask for its involvement and nothing big.
and did those books happen to be entitled "Southern African involvement in apartheid South Africa". Save the efforts. Mail Mbeki and his peers. He will refere you to autobiographies of those who lived the story.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
lezz:
and did those books happen to be entitled "Southern African involvement in apartheid South Africa". Save the efforts. Mail Mbeki and his peers. He will refere you to autobiographies of those who lived the story.

Which peers exactly? Nigeria, the nation of cowards and apartheid? Bwahaha, what a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
DieVluit:

Which peers exactly? Nigeria, the nation of cowards and apartheid? Bwahaha, what a joke!
whatever name you fancy, son.

South africa is floating in the abyss of identity crisis. Souless....

The spotlight has left your horizon, cold flame .

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
lezz:
whatever name you fancy, son.

Thought as much. Cassper the Ghost or Billy the Unicorn will do.

Dreams and wishes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

I have posted what you requested. That's all I will do. Nothing more !

You can question even the validity of my being a Nigerian, who cares about what you question? Nobody.

See you talking as if I work under your direct command and you pay my salary, you exalt your self high on a banana tree thinking you are on top of a skyscraper, who are you by the way?

Southie mofo !

You have posted a fake uniform and fake gun

My demand is simple, you could silence me forever on the topic by taking a picture of your gun and its bore.

Yet you twist and turn and refuse

Because you are lying
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
agaugust:

Excellent failure !

wow

Good job making up random numbers
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
The reason for load shedding in S.A is that Eskom is planning on doing full out maintenance on all of our Power Stations, unlike some countries who don't even know what the word means.

Three months of *SCHEDULED* Power cuts, is nothing compared to not having Electricity at all, or letting your Power stations rot.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
saengine:

You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about. As usual. You are a sad human being who is desperate for attention. Attention your parents never gave you. Which is why you can post here day in and day out for years on end....you have no life outside of this forum.

There is no such thing as "Johannesburg load shedding".

There is no such thing as Johannesburg being completely dark. When load shedding occurs, it is by suburb. For 3 hours. A basic plan that your Nigerian authorities could never dream of. Basic.

Go to the Eskom website and see when last load shedding occured.

So keep telling your fake story about your white pretend man who told you about load shedding. The only people who believe you are these fellow Nigerian goats on this forum who have no minds of their own.

City of Johannesburg website posted below confirms ongoing load shedding

Date on power cut schedule is January 19, 2015....3 days ago.

You still live in darkness, no wonder you guys get angry easily, South Africa is driving you craaaaaaazy with darkness !

Msauza:

I travelled Nigeria many a times and I have never seen the magnitude of light there that could compare to the one I usually see in SA.

You know nothing about load shedding. It only affect residential areas and the business areas are excused from it. Load shedding does not affect one area(town or city) every time, every day. It can only happen once a week and sometimes it does not at all. SA has thousands of towns and cities.

Nigeria cannot even produce power 24/7 yet you are here to compete with a country that produces electricity day and night.

You can check it dummy.

http://loadshedding.eskom.co.za/

You can check it dummy tongue tongue

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
agaugust:

You still live in darkness, no wonder you guys get angry easily, South Africa is driving you craaaaaaazy with darkness !

How does load shedding change the fact that nigeria produces less than 3% the power we do yet has 3X the population?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

How does load shedding change the fact that nigeria produces less than 3% the power we do yet has 3X the population?

The fact is that you produce power and yet your people don't enjoy power, where does all those your thousand thousand thousand megawatts disappear to after production? Looks like it's all a lie, you don't produce all those power levels you claim on fake data websites created to overrate South Africa and deceive the world....ANC kingdom, most foolish country in Africa !

We both live in some darkness.

South Africa is NOT better than Nigeria.

Oh boy Patches, better borrow money to buy 100 packets of candles for 2015.....Ghost darkness is all over South Africa.

This year 2015 South Africans will still be lighting millions of candles as often as smokers light cigarettes tongue tongue

We Nigerians have power back up from electricity generators.....we are more advanced than your candles !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2015
agaugust:

There is no such thing as Johannesburg load shedding......meaning there is no such thing as an old man flipping a switch and all of Joburg's power going out at once. Fool. I told you it is by suburb. If you had any idea what you are talking about you would know that schedules are put up days/weeks before time. If a schedule is up it does not mean any load shedding is occuring. It is simply the agreed upon schedule if it happens, so that people can plan ahead. Again, a system that Nigeria can only dream of.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2015
agaugust:

The fact is that you produce power and yet your people don't enjoy power, where does all those your thousand thousand thousand megawatts disappear to after production? Looks like it's all a lie, you don't produce all those power levels you claim on fake data websites created to overrate South Africa and deceive the world....ANC kingdom, most foolish country in Africa !

We both live in some darkness.

South Africa is NOT better than Nigeria.

Oh boy Patches, better borrow money to buy 100 packets of candles for 2015.....Ghost darkness is all over South Africa.

This year 2015 South Africans will still be lighting millions of candles as often as smokers light cigarettes tongue tongue

We Nigerians have power back up from electricity generators.....we are more advanced than your candles !

Fool. The thousands and thousands of megawatts get used up by households and industry. Eskom has a set reserve margin of power. Meaning if they are producing 40000MW and consumption is at 38000MW for example, they will load shed to protect the entire power grid from tripping. And i repeat, a system Nigeria can only fantasize about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.