Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4473874 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Laughter is good medicine for your haunted souls. grin grin grin Glad you are mentally liberated, while your unexposed fathers and brothers remain locked up as thugs and looters inside South African and full of bottled up anger within ...

You are better-off healthwise on Nairaland that on the troubled streets of SOWETO.

Stay with us! grin grin grin
. Streets are always better than sleeping, living and doing everything in a canoe. What's that water slum you live in again? grin grin

my brothers are in your land cause of your incompetence, from Privates to Brigadiers a Nigerian soldier's quality is compared to that of Angolans in the late 90s grin grin grin

Nigerian Brigadier=South African Major.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
lezz:
your army hasn't even learnt the simple lessons from rhino poachers.

a rag tag army can always retrain and re equip. but what do we do with a army that is over ridden with AIDS. so you will be equppes them with anti retroviral drugs while your enemies are equipping themselves with sophisticated Amos.
No training capabilities whatsoever, PMCs including South Africans are in your bases training your men.

Your "so called special forces" are also trained abroad.

Sophisticated amos? From where? You're panic buying obsolete second hand equipment from former soviet countries.

HIV/AIDS is just a virus, a soldier infected can be healthier than a soldier who isn't.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
lezz:
you're such a hopless loser. there's no shame in accepting Pretoria fears Abuja.
your ambassador has spoken and a douchbag like you shouldn't be trading rumours and wild speculation. I know you guys don't have a life outside of nairaland but I'm trying to watch afcon finals

What I know is that the ambassador is not a SA government particularly an NPA (National Prosecuting Authority). He cannot speak on behalf of an independent authority and neither is Zuma. That will be called interfering with judiciary arbitrarily. An offence which might even lead to the passing of motion of no confidence on the executive.

However, it is by no mistake that we unveil to you that your money is still in this Pretoria waiting to be included with million other confiscated cash in our national budget.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
mzilakazi:

If there is any person on earth who needs mental fumigation then is you. Firstly, Indonesia is not a member of BRICS, it is "I" for India. BRICS is made up of countries which are known as newly industrialised nations or in brief "NIC". SA, Russia, China, Brazil and India were all promoted from developing countries to NIC somewhere around 2012. So, now tell me how the hell will SA ever want Nigeria to become the member when Nigeria is not even a modernised industrialised nation? Are you crazy? Brics invite many countries in their meetings as guests and that's what they wanted Nigeria for, dummy.

BRICS does not use that drunken criteria of yours in order to become a member. India and Russia are not even on the top spot on the respective continents. BRICS only wanted an industrialised nation as a qualification and SA was just that perfect candidate in Africa. Nigeria might have the biggest economy but they will have to kneel down when facing SA mass industry. We control all your industries in Nigeria, our companies built them including some of your tiny power stations. SA rule Nigeria in every sector, boy. Even your President Badluck Jonathan begged for the investment of SA manufacturing companies in the Nigeria market during his visit in SA, dummy.
you sound desperate and drowning, please do not hang onto that " I " there's an I in both mint and brics. one is for Indonesia and one for India. it's simple an error of a genius.
So do not clutch on that like a dying man.now, the most advanced in brics is Russia, she still isn't not an industrialized country, neither is China and Brazil. India and south Africa are a frigging third world country. Russia is still being squeezed into the G7 by US as part of deal on arms proliferation

imfact UNAID, described your high crime rate as a typical example of a developing country. I repeat brics did not invite Nigeria. southafrica did because she knows she'll soon be an unqualified member.

Brazil is the biggest economy in southamerica, India is the biggest economy in her region, China is the biggest economy in far east and all of Asia, rusia is the biggest economy in Europe outside the EU. hehe olodo,

you are an itinerant, nairaland e-squatter with a brain size the length of a grain of rice.

Nigeria's industrialization is evolving in an alarming pace and that's giving southafrica the jitters.

French president just said that coming to invest in Africa without coming to Nigeria is madness. imfact he said for any investor to miss Nigeria, then he hasn't come to Africa.

we didn't really need to surpass you beleive me. southafrica is decaying by your very hands . from 1994 till today and to the next 500 year's southafrica is decaying and melting away. do not hang on the anglodutch southafrica Of the apartheid era.

that southafrica is long gone since 20 years ago. what we have now is a third world country of savage rapists, murderers, drug sniffing , brain-dead illiterate bantus, Zulus and tswanas who can't even govern themselves.

sales boy, mark my words today and see.
now go write your waiting customers their receipts.
slowpoke.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
mzilakazi:

What I know is that the ambassador is not a SA government particularly an NPA (National Prosecuting Authority). He cannot speak on behalf of an independent authority and neither is Zuma. That will be called interfering with judiciary arbitrarily. An offence which might even lead to the passing of motion of no confidence on the executive.

However, it is by no mistake that we unveil to you that your money is still in this Pretoria waiting to be included with million other confiscated cash in our national budget.
first of I think you are a destitute of political knowhow.

your ambassador who is in most instance your president in whatever country that has your embassy cannot come on live tv and speak on an issue of international relations without having clearance and briefings of the situation in Pretoria.

there's no interference. your Judicial and criminal justice systems are rift with corruption. apart from Russia, southafrica is home to the world biggest organised crime syndicates.(over 700) and not up to 2% are ever prosecuted.

just like Detroit of America, so is southafrica decaying and falling like a dissolving cube of sugar. Zulu+ Bantu+ tswana = transformation of a progreessive apartheid southafrica into a jungle of disorder, corruption and mass murder.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
MikeCZAR:
No training capabilities whatsoever, PMCs including South Africans are in your bases training your men.

Your "so called special forces" are also trained abroad.

Sophisticated amos? From where? You're panic buying obsolete second hand equipment from former soviet countries.

HIV/AIDS is just a virus, a soldier infected can be healthier than a soldier who isn't.

you are boring. southafrica training Nigerian army can't sell anywhere. you're running out of ideas. try something reasonable.

southafrica hasn't gone to war not once. your multinational mission was headed by Tanzania. small boys
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
mzilakazi:

I repeat, we will r.ape your military and take all your female soldiers to ourselves.

Nigeria does not know the stats of HIV within their military men, yet what we only know is that they have the highest mortality caused by AIDS related conditions in the whole world. What we only know is that Nigeria always claims to have the lowest rate of AIDS. The question is " is this claim true?"
this aids stuff is really getting under your skin

Our HIV is miraculously low and our soldiers are free and a perfect reflection of our HIV society just like yours is a reflection of your HIV ridden society.

just like Ebola, if Nigerians become HIV threat it would pose a humanitarian disaster on the region by our sheer size.
our ladies see you Gus are semi-slaves who just embarked from their jungles and caves in 1994. You know, dull and violent.

your ladies on the other hand, seems to have only one talent when they come across a Nigeria stud: that's to lay on their backs with their legs apart.

judging by the number of female southafrican international drug pimps Nigerian drug Lords command and the sheer numbers of young southafrican females given birth for Nigerian males, you shouldn't even go near this topic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
lezz:

Our HIV is miraculously low and our soldiers are free and a perfect reflection of our HIV society just like yours is a reflection of your HIV ridden society.

just like Ebola, if Nigerians become HIV threat it would pose a humanitarian disaster on the region by our sheer size.
our ladies see you Gus are semi-slaves who just embarked from their jungles and caves in 1994. You know, dull and violent.

your ladies on the other hand, seems to have only one talent when they come across a Nigeria stud: that's to lay on their backs with their legs apart.

judging by the number of female southafrican international drug pimps Nigerian drug Lords command and the sheer numbers of young southafrican females given birth for Nigerian males, you shouldn't even go near this topic.

Yet, many people die of AIDS in Nigeria than anywhere in the world. That sound very hypocritical indeed.

Well, about your ladies, they have turned themselves into prostitutes in SA. The street of Bloemfontein are filled with these unattractive flat-curved women who does not see us as slaves and instead as people who can provide where Nigerian men have failed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
lezz:

you are boring. southafrica training Nigerian army can't sell anywhere. you're running out of ideas. try something reasonable.

southafrica hasn't gone to war not once. your multinational mission was headed by Tanzania. small boys

Our boys are currently training your rag tag army in secret. They are shaping them to the level that we want.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
lezz:

your ambassador who is in most instance your president in whatever country that has your embassy cannot come on live tv and speak on an issue of international relations without having clearance and briefings of the situation in Pretoria.

there's no interference. your Judicial and criminal justice systems are rift with corruption. apart from Russia, southafrica is home to the world biggest organised crime syndicates.(over 700) and not up to 2% are ever prosecuted.

just like Detroit of America, so is southafrica decaying and falling like a dissolving cube of sugar. Zulu+ Bantu+ tswana = transformation of a progreessive apartheid southafrica into a jungle of disorder, corruption and mass murder.

SA is not run like the banana republic called Nigeria. We have laws and regulations that need to be respected. Ambassador is nothing in our republic other than a representative in foreign country. He can never tell NPA anything, talk less of ordering it. Even Zuman can never order an NPA, the prosecuting body in SA. His action will be viewed as tempering with judiciary, the independent arm of the government that should do their work without any interference.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
mzilakazi:

Our boys are currently training your rag tag army in secret. They are shaping them to the level that we want.
in secret? I have been having this feeling I've been debating with a teenager or a kid in an adults body.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
lezz:
in secret? I have been having this feeling I've been debating with a teenager or a kid in an adults body.

Yep, your government has secretly hired SA mercenaries, former executive outcomes who are very notorious of having taken part on heavy killings in Sierra Leone where thousands of people shed blood for diamonds. Watch the blood diamond to understand it better. Now your government contracted them to train your rag tag army, just like they trained many armies in Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
mzilakazi:

Yet, many people die of AIDS in Nigeria than anywhere in the world. That sound very hypocritical indeed.

Well, about your ladies, they have turned themselves into prostitutes in SA. The street of Bloemfontein are filled with these unattractive flat-curved women who does not see us as slaves at and instead as people who can provide where Nigerian men have failed.
all sources and citations here points that southafrica is no 1 in all HIV/AIDS related matter. that's your exclusive preserve.

Southafrican men are bushmen, child rapist, last century savages and blaming their inhumanity and failures on apartheid. how could men who undeniably have the crown of the biggest rapists and murderers in the world be a female charmer.

your mumu-ism is plentiful enough to change the colour of the river Nile.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2015
mzilakazi:

Yep, your government has secretly hired SA mercenaries, former executive outcomes who are very notorious of having taken part on heavy killings in Sierra Leone where thousands of people shed blood for diamonds. Watch the blood diamond to understand it better. Now your government contracted them to train your rag tag army, just like they trained many armies in Africa.
you really are a southafrican: foolishness and imbecility flows in your DNA .

stop embarrassing your country and your surname. take a pap-break and cool off.

Nigeria rejected, China, France, Israel and Canada but accepted a backwater, HIV infected, ragtag and inexperience , battle deficient southafrica.

come to the synagogue like most of your compatriots do, it's your turn for deliverance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:
your brain really needs fumigation. brics is an association of economic and political desperadoes who need attention.
they need all the big players to come on-board to make it viable. that's why your country is desperate to have Nigeria there. hehe.

Oya let's do this logical test. brics comprise Brazil, Russia, China, Indonesia, and southafrica. all these countries are there regions economic giant except southafrica . Russia and China aren't even in your league. you became a brics member when you were the no 1 economy in Africa

So what we have now is BRIC......lol.

First BRICS comprises South Africa, Brazil, Russia and China... not indonesia... you dont even know the member states and you want to lecture us about them?

They were chosen as they dominate their regions economically and politically

We are a permanent member, and we were chosen over Nigeria because we have a more advanced economy more global clout and respect

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:18am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:
you sound desperate and drowning, please do not hang onto that " I " there's an I in both mint and brics. one is for Indonesia and one for India. it's simple an error of a genius.
So do not clutch on that like a dying man.now, the most advanced in brics is Russia, she still isn't not an industrialized country, neither is China and Brazil. India and south Africa are a frigging third world country. Russia is still being squeezed into the G7 by US as part of deal on arms proliferation

imfact UNAID, described your high crime rate as a typical example of a developing country. I repeat brics did not invite Nigeria. southafrica did because she knows she'll soon be an unqualified member.

Brazil is the biggest economy in southamerica, India is the biggest economy in her region, China is the biggest economy in far east and all of Asia, rusia is the biggest economy in Europe outside the EU. hehe olodo,

you are an itinerant, nairaland e-squatter with a brain size the length of a grain of rice.

Nigeria's industrialization is evolving in an alarming pace and that's giving southafrica the jitters.

French president just said that coming to invest in Africa without coming to Nigeria is madness. imfact he said for any investor to miss Nigeria, then he hasn't come to Africa.

we didn't really need to surpass you beleive me. southafrica is decaying by your very hands . from 1994 till today and to the next 500 year's southafrica is decaying and melting away. do not hang on the anglodutch southafrica Of the apartheid era.

that southafrica is long gone since 20 years ago. what we have now is a third world country of savage rapists, murderers, drug sniffing , brain-dead illiterate bantus, Zulus and tswanas who can't even govern themselves.

slowpoke.

I love how wrong he is and how much he believes he is right

A long rambling post from an emotional little man in an irrelevant country
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:

[citation needed]

Reminder:

Corruption index -
South Africa:46th least corrupt in the world
Nigeria: 152nd in the world
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/corruption.htm

Sorry, what were you saying about corruption?

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:22am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:

Nigeria rejected, China, France, Israel and Canada but accepted a backwater, HIV infected, ragtag and inexperience , battle deficient southafrica.

come to the synagogue like most of your compatriots do, it's your turn for deliverance.

you receive training from all of those countries
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2015
MikeCZAR:
. Streets are always better than sleeping, living and doing everything in a canoe. What's that water slum you live in again? grin grin

my brothers are in your land cause of your incompetence, from Privates to Brigadiers a Nigerian soldier's quality is compared to that of Angolans in the late 90s grin grin grin

Nigerian Brigadier=South African Major.

Spoken again like a true South African. Dumb and Brainless!! Spare us your baseless delusions. cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:48am On Feb 09, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Envying rebels? [s]Unfortunately people are dying cause you're failing to do your job.

Nigerians never learn, they don't they?

Your president said he needed 4 months to wipe BH, you're again doing the same thing?

BH is terrorist group by smashing their semi-conventional capabilities won't change a thing, as your troops will be tied to holding captured land. Giving them a group to breath.

That's what you're failing to comprehend. grin grin grin. grin[/s]

The ones dying across Gauteng, Western Cape KwaZuluNatal, etc? We cannot help your insanity and envy! cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:06am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:

slowpoke.

Bwahaha… So, is SA the biggest economy in their region, that is Southern Africa, same as you suggested about India. Chief, the BRICS criteria for membership is not that drunkenness you are busy spitting about the biggest GDP. It was merely about industrialisation which Nigeria does not have.

Man your brain is crushed. SA is officially an NIC and was even promoted to that position long before Russia. D.U.M.M.Y!! We are not in the same league of development with Nigeria and we are officially no longer third world nation. We are having three years experience as an NIC, position which Nigeria will only attain after hundred years when we will be fully developed nation.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:

Unfortunately, the facts does not agree with you.

http://www.punchng.com/editorials/nigerias-high-hivaids-prevalence-rate/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:

Unfortunately, it is what your country has agreed to. They preferred SA mercenaries over the US, China, etc. SA mercenaries are the best in the world and even the US contract them to do dirty job, so if the US does it what about crappy Nigeria?

http://www.iol.co.za/the-star/sa-mercenaries-may-just-fit-the-bill-1.1811530
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2015
lezz:

Another Ervan.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Spoken again like a true South African. Dumb and Brainless!! Spare us your baseless delusions. cool cool cool
Butt hurt like a typical Nigerian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

The ones dying across Gauteng, Western Cape KwaZuluNatal, etc? We cannot help your insanity and envy! cool cool cool
Blown up in the Northern East Nigeria. cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Another Ervan.

Lezz and Evarn are actually the same person.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2015
DieVluit:

LOL grin grin grin I can see!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwahaha… So, is SA the biggest economy in their region, that is Southern Africa, same as you suggested about India. Chief, the BRICS criteria for membership is not that drunkenness you are busy spitting about the biggest GDP. It was merely about industrialisation which Nigeria does not have.

Man your brain is crushed. SA is officially an NIC and was even promoted to that position long before Russia. D.U.M.M.Y!! We are not in the same league of development with Nigeria and we are officially no longer third world nation. We are having three years experience as an NIC, position which Nigeria will only attain after hundred years when we will be fully developed nation.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country

Even Argentina - which is is South America with Brazil - has been considered ahead of Nigeria, for BRICS.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/06/argentina-once-more-on-the-map-invited-by-brics/

Nigeria would be a disaster in Brics. Their is to give China and South Africa the market to sell their wares...like good boys.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2015
DieVluit:

and how did you arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
MikeCZAR:
LOL grin grin grin I can see!
puppet in tutu!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2015
EVarn:
and how did you arrive at that conclusion?

You know. We have spoken about this. Not necessary to get into it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.