Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4472624 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
MduZA:

your Ebola doctors are only operating fly by night surgeries.....
i dont think so,quite unlike your HIV doctors who advice patients to mate with fresh virgins for hopes of a cure.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dieantwordRSA: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
These boys would have ended this war long ago... grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
SAAF students....the RAINBOW WARRIORS and descend from warriors like Shaka Zulu and others....have WARFARE tatooed in their DNA.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b] VIOLENT BY NATURE...Thats how theyr made.[/b]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dieantwordRSA: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
MduZA
These fools once claimed there were alot Nigerians in SA. Forgeting that everything in SA is done openly "TRANSPARENCY". We can openly say that SA's foreign doctors come mainly from FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES like UK,US,GERMANY etc..then Cubans and SADC countries, then west africa comes last.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EVarn:
i dont think so,quite unlike your HIV doctors who advice patients to mate with fresh virgins for hopes of a cure.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Shekau was shouting on CNN and ANN7 channel taunting the 7000 African army sent by ECOWAS to Nigeria. His insults were in Arabic "He said you kaffirs(black African infidels non believers in Islam) will die in our hands soon. In the name of Allah we will crush these kaffirs/infidels soon.

After that they hijacked a bus.

According to US intelligence Boko Haram is capable of handling this AU force grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and what they noticed the Nigerian army's weaponry is INFERIOR AND OUTDATED. Said one expert.....they don't have the MODERN WARFARE MACHINERY.
grin grin grin grin
according to you,wardrones arent "modern warfare machinery"?,two squadrons of Thunder fighter jets arent "modern warfare machinery"?,our upgraded soviet union MBTs arent "modern warfare machinery"?.do you eat cheese?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
MduZA
These fools once claimed there were alot Nigerians in SA. Forgeting that everything in SA is done openly "TRANSPARENCY". We can openly say that SA's foreign doctors come mainly from FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES like UK,US,GERMANY etc..then Cubans and SADC countries, then west africa comes last.

*scoff*,bulldung,i aint MduZa.
rookie,on this thread,we work only with citations.so....citation needed please.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dieantwordRSA: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rookie
Not really FLAT HEAD I changed my user name due to blockages. Ya'll flat heads like blocking us when we give it to u.
grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Ape....boon. cheesy grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

EVarn:
*scoff*,bulldung,i aint MduZa.
rookie,on this thread,we work only with citations.so....citation needed please.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dieantwordRSA: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
PIRATES HAVING FUN ON THE NIGERIAN COAST.....Toothless are dogs are harmless..... kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oil tankers run gauntlet in Nigeria's "pirate alley"
Thu Feb 5, 2015 11:35am EST

* Nigerian waters seen as world's deadliest

By Libby George

LONDON, Feb 5 (Reuters) - A pirate attack that killed a supertanker crewman off the coast of Nigeria this week has highlighted a growing threat off oil-rich West Africa, as vessels carrying millions of barrels of crude traverse a region that has become known as "pirate alley".

The 2 million barrel Kalamos Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) was heading to Nigeria's main oil terminal when it was attacked late on Monday, leaving the ship's Greek deputy captain dead and three crew members taken hostage.

Security experts say the waters off Nigeria are now the deadliest on earth, surpassing Somalia on Africa's east coast, which gained notoriety due to months-long hijackings, high-cost ransoms, and U.S.-led rescue missions such as the one that inspired Hollywood movie "Captain Phillips".

"It's referred to as pirate alley - kidnap alley," said Ken Johnson, regional analyst with Dryad Maritime, referring to the stretch of West African coast from the Gulf of Guinea off Nigeria to as far south as Angola's capital Luanda.

Johnson, who provides operations and intelligence advice to the shipping industry, said there was another deadly attack on a ship in the region last month when pirates killed a Nigerian naval seaman aboard the oil support vessel MV Jascon.

Another attack last year on an oil products tanker, the SP Brussels, killed one crew member, Johnson said.

Neither Indian refiner Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), which chartered the Kalamos tanker that was attacked this week, nor the manager of the vessel, Greek shipping firm Aeolos Management, returned calls for comment.

Cyrus Mody, assistant director of the piracy-tracking International Maritime Bureau said the waters off Nigeria are now the deadliest in the world "by any length", despite attention still focused on Somalia and the Gulf of Aden.

"(The Gulf of Guinea) is not perceived as bad as it is," Mody said.

Mody said incidents in the region were hugely underreported due to fear of further attacks, concerns over insurance or a belief that information on vessels is sensitive or proprietary.

Oil tankers make relatively easy targets for Nigerian-based pirates who usually want hostages to ransom, but will also sell stolen fuel.

Security experts say the pirates have emerged from militant groups in Nigeria's oil-producing Niger Delta, such as the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).

These groups have long targeted oil infrastructure and foreign companies in the region, arguing the Niger Delta has been left impoverished despite production of almost 2 million barrels of oil per day in Nigeria.

The situation is further complicated by the government's ban on foreign armed guards in its waters - a method that has been used to deter pirates off Somalia and Yemen.

Security experts said most companies know the risks in the region well.

"It hasn't stopped or slowed down trading," said Johnson at Dryad.

The danger is already priced into premiums that insurers charge for entering the region, said Dominic Enderby, marine hull practice leader for Marsh, a global insurance broker.

While costs varies widely, the premium is generally "a few thousand dollars" per voyage - not enough to increase costs significantly for a tanker that may carry more than $100 million worth of crude.

"It's not going to change the price of our oil," Enderby said.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Rookie
Not really FLAT HEAD I changed my user name due to blockages. Ya'll flat heads like blocking us when we give it to u.
grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Ape....boon. cheesy grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I know who this is.

grin

What threads are you on, mate? Evarn is boring and Augugust and co ran away as soon as Chad started saving Nigeria from their helplessness.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Rookie

whats a "flat head"?,if you mean igbo,i aint igbo.rookie,you just got smurked.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
DieVluit:

I know who this is.

grin

What threads are you on, mate? Evarn is boring and Augugust and co ran away as soon as Chad started saving Nigeria from their helplessness.
*scoff*
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dieantwordRSA: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
N plaat koppe is n Bobejaan, sien jy Bob

EVarn:
whats a "flat head"?,if you mean igbo,i aint igbo.rookie,you just got smurked.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:

Ja, dis 'n tafelkop, ou seun. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jpphilips(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
MikeCZAR:
You are in the right thread, don't mind the insul..ts.

Tell us do you think the Nigerian military will secure the NE in the next 6 weeks?

Of course, the Nigerian President just hired, the Chadians, Niger and Cameroon grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jpphilips(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
DieVluit:

You are free to post about it, or do you want to have others do all the work for your enjoyment and entertainment?

Im just sensitive to childish bickering, its either you guys stick to the thread, or fvck off and continue your mud slinging elsewhere. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
jpphilips:

Im just sensitive to childish bickering, its either you guys stick to the thread, or fvck off and continue your mud slinging elsewhere. grin grin

You could always be the change you wanna see. But if you have no substance to offer, then all you'll ever produce are complaints.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
MduZA

gaz'lam we are just entertaining these jungle people just for sweet...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
EVarn:

Nigerian doctors working in SA are employed so that they can only treat their fellow country people who are bringing all sorts of strange sicknesses into SA...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:

"flat heads are baboons?" grin grin grin grin
LOL.i told you that i aint igbo,so why are you getting emotional?.if igbos are flat headed,what are you then,block headed?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
MduZA:

Nigerian doctors working in SA are employed so that they can only treat their fellow country people who are bringing all sorts of strange sicknesses into SA...
that is strange indeed....because i can quite vividly recall tha SA is the disease/HIV capital of the world.we on the other hand,have successfully eradicated polio and ebola from nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
DieVluit:

You could always be the change you wanna see. But if you have no substance to offer, then all you'll ever produce are complaints.
i'm with you on this one.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
EVarn:
that is strange indeed....because i can quite vividly recall tha SA is the disease/HIV capital of the world.we on the other hand,have successfully eradicated polio and ebola from nigeria.

what about your yellow fever ,malaria en so forth?by the way aids is killing your people big time...surely you know that
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
MduZA:

what about your yellow fever ,malaria en so forth?by the way aids is killing your people big time...surely you know that
yellow fever have been eradicated since 2012,along with lasser fever.their is also malaria in SA,so thats a mute point....HIV is decimating your population...surely you know that.is it so hard to keep your prick zipped up in your pants for a few weeks?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
EVarn:

Now fucttttard, I can see you are a Northerner still suffering from Polio.

Firstly Nigeria has the second largest hiv infected population in Sub Sahara and if I'm not mistaken you have a 3.1% hiv prevalence rate currently in Nigeria out of a population of over 180m, now please do the maths and tell me who will become the AIDS capital of the world judging current rate of infections that even testing is still a village myth in Igbo land.

Secondly go and look at your nations malaria death rate including your infant mortality rate then only can you come and talk about disease capital.

Thirdly we all know that Life expectancy rates are the norm for checking a nations health, and frankly speaking Nigeria is not even a close second to SA its more like on the bottom pile of the dirt list.

Now read through this and stop talking Sh...iiiit
http://www.healthdata.org/gbd/publications

Go educate yourself
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
snydergp:

Now fucttttard, I can see you are a Northerner still suffering from Polio.

Firstly Nigeria has the second largest hiv infected population in Sub Sahara and if I'm not mistaken you have a 3.1% hiv prevalence rate currently in Nigeria out of a population of over 180m, now please do the maths and tell me who will become the AIDS capital of the world judging current rate of infections that even testing is still a village myth in Igbo land.

Secondly go and look at your nations malaria death rate including your infant mortality rate then only can you come and talk about disease capital.

Thirdly we all know that Life expectancy rates are the norm for checking a nations health, and frankly speaking Nigeria is not even a close second to SA its more like on the bottom pile of the dirt list.

Now read through this and stop talking Sh...iiiit
http://www.healthdata.org/gbd/publications
Go educate yourself
....now drink a glass of water.
i aint a northerner.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
EVarn:
....now drink a glass of water.
i aint a northerner.

Can I please use your bore hole to quench my thirst Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
snydergp:

Can I please use your bore hole to quench my thirst Sir.
oh,you are free to use it,but i'd prefer to give you directly from the distiller.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
EVarn:
that isnt pressure,the president is just trying to retain power through his craftily orchestrated political gimmicks.he has succeded in plotting a coup against the nigerian constitution,orchestrating it in such a way that their is nothing anyone can do about it,not even the ICC or or the UN.you cant call that pressure,its simply politics.
pressure is when the nigeria federation is under terrorist seige,but as it is,boko haram is the one under seige.

Mind wetin you dey yarn! Cheers. cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Mind wetin you dey yarn! Cheers. cool cool cool
cool grin grin coollol.are you another PDP_ig?.just kidding.i hear you.cheers bro!.grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
@TickTickBoom,hey girl,how are you doing?.i've been noticing your serene aura in this thread,and i formally welcome you to the land of naira.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
EVarn:
@TickTickBoom,hey girl,how are you doing?.i've been noticing your serene aura in this thread,and i formally welcome you to the land of naira.

Thank you smiley I'm not new though, just reincarnated wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
TickTickBoom:
Thank you smiley I'm not new though, just reincarnated wink
you are most definitely welcome,how could i have resisted acknowledging such an exquisite personnality like you?,even though i dont know you personnally,i can sense that you are a strong,calm,level headed and extremely beautiful woman,i sense that we will get along very well smiley smiley.you see mon cher,i've got talent for sensing things.i never knew that you arent a newbie,but even then,i think that you deserve a resounding welcome back. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
EVarn:
you are most definitely welcome,how could i have resisted acknowledging such an exquisite personnality like you?,even though i dont know you personnally,i can sense that you are a strong,calm,level headed and extremely beautiful woman,i sense that we will get along very well smiley smiley.you see mon cher,i've got talent for sensing things.i never knew that you arent a newbie,but even then,i think that you deserve a resounding welcome back. grin grin grin grin

Hahaha. Appreciated smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.