Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,173 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533339 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
agaugust:

no man in south africa is qualified to date not to talk of marry a nigerian woman like Tiwa...you @Mike.Za can only be her servant and get paid to polish and shine her shoes grin

Tiwa savage is ugly as hell,look at that noise hehehehehe. Come to South Africa if you wanna see beautiful people. And Oh She looks like the Nigerian prostitu..tes smoking dagga at my local park. Mike..ZA qualifies to call her k..............
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig:

Really? Which is why I'm the one posting (i.e. having fun); and you're the one responding to my posts?

Alrightie then, Naijapigoon.

grin grin grin grin Okay don't respond to this one! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You have an undying love and presence of mind in your Hillbrow. How many Nigerians angered you by outbidding you in buying your grandparents house there? Pathetic soul!

one of my nigerian friends bought a house in south africa for about 10 million Rands. these soweto boys here dont ever talk about nigerians who buy up multi-million Rand properties in south africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig:

The first one was only a visit by the Indian army higher command - to check up on the academies that they helped you set up, no doubt.

--- http://www.nda.edu.ng/gallery_category.php?none=1&category=INDIAN+ARMY+HIGHER+COMMAND+COURSE+VISIT+TO+NDA

The second one was only a visit by your chief of army to the USARAF. ---- http://www.flickriver.com/photos/usarmyafrica/sets/72157633470957825/

You need to continue playing observation mode.
u see,why u guys have 33% brains.did I in my post relate the directly relate the photos to my post,u missed the part I said they're not published.

Mzau,was projecting an image of SANDF where the US Army places in high esteem.he tried projecting the image of SANDF where ur military stands at relevance to the world powers.
The photos broke your cluelessness which got u irrated to go search for their source.
Sorry bro,I still win.u have some learning to do in that juvenile detention centre of yours.gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

they don't know the revolution and shift in policy in Nigerian defense industry.

Always threatening to do great things, is Naai-geria.

1. We will take over your companies.

2. There's a revolution in policy in Naai-geria

3. We'll be a giant

4. Blah-blah-bleeeeehhhhh
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

On point Agaugust. This is the dance of willingness to have their cake cut! Check out the positioning of their hands and the gesticulation around their tighs/laps. grin grin grin grin

I wonder if you are going to feed them dog meat as well, grin. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

these guys don't even know that the worst thing that can kill a man faster than his enemies is "living in denial". and that's why their military have never achieved anything since inception. Which also explains why they underrated seleka and paid a heavy price for it.

they don't know the revolution and shift in policy in Nigerian defense industry. and they'll keep being blind till we gradually become self reliant in building and maintaining our equipments. just watch what they'll say when we finish building our warship next year. smh for these dull SAns

Fools die hard! Freedom of stupidity is a component of the South Africa constitution?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

I wonder if you are going to feed them dog meat as well, grin. grin grin

You mean after they've been given some good cake-cutting? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

We know the type! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin The nice and sweet ones with original manchester in the front and powerful arsenal behind, that know how to attack nicely allround, with good ball holding skills and lots of wing play! They are not solid in defence though and also not solid in goalkeeping because they like being scored against? You South African boys must stop being bitter at Nigerians. You must learn the game otherwise your ladies will continue to "SHIBOBO" you guys everytime!

Since you assume we don't know ... please tell us! grin grin

hahhaha ! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: u see,why u guys have 33% brains.did I in my post relate the directly relate the photos to my post,u missed the part I said they're not published.

Mzau,was projecting an image of SANDF where the US Army places in high esteem.he tried projecting the image of SANDF where ur military stands at relevance to the world powers.
The photos broke your cluelessness which got u irrated to go search for their source.
Sorry bro,I still win.u have some learning to do in that juvenile detention centre of yours.gringringrin

You're clueless, Hazy Lorrain.

You posted pictures of mere visits, to counter claims of co-training.

How does that work? The sources only serve to show that you exaggerated facts and hid the sources on purpose.

By the way, given your 98% failure rate in WEAC exams, I wouldn't talk too much about 33% if I were you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
agaugust:

one of my nigerian friends bought a house in south africa for about 10 million Rands. these soweto boys here dont ever talk about nigerians who buy up multi-million Rand properties in south africa.

Don't mind the idiotic idiots! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Racism everywhere! Yet you try to make life so rosy whereas there angry and disadvantaged groups struggling for survival in a highly segregated South Africa. grin grin grin

wow ! the soweto boys never told us this one here o ! south africans struggling to survive in south africa grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Fools die hard! Freedom of stupidity is a component of the South Africa constitution?

You keep saying that, but it's South Africa that has built a better country. How does it happen that the "smart" Naai-gerians lag behind?

South Africans don't talk. We work.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
agaugust:

wow ! the soweto boys never told us this one here o ! south africans struggling to survive in south africa grin

Last time I checked, Naai-gerians were struggling to survive in Naai-geria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza: The US donates robots to Nigeria:

http://www.pilotafrica.com/2013/07/24/u-s-donates-bomb-disposal-robot-to-nigeria-police-force/

old story. so our robot looks cool to you that you wish it's the one US donated to us. grin keep dreaming.

why don't you say Israel also gave us the AMEBO drone since we bought drones from them too. your post is baseless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
agaugust:

And you're celebrating that? Even a Ugandan can do that. Typical Naai-gerian. Boasting about petty things.

So what does that mean? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

old story. so our robot looks cool to you that you wish it's the one US donated to us. grin keep dreaming.

why don't you say Israel also gave us the AMEBO drone since we bought drones from them too. your post is baseless and senseless.

The point is not that your toy is "US donated". The point is that your toy is useless. So much so that the "real stuff" is in the form of donated hardware.

Your toy is an exhibition gadget that moves back and forth. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig:

You keep saying that, but it's South Africa that has built a better country. How does it happen that the "smart" Naai-gerians lag behind?

South Africans don't talk. We work.

Still flustered? grin grin grin grin grin I told you not to respond to me? grin grin grin grin And you agreed!!
Now you see why I always say that you are FOOLS WHO DIE HARD!? grin grin grin grin grin

You work with lights and cameras! grin cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You've just been SHIBOBO'ed again ... and knowing your complete helplessness all you can come up with is calling your own sisters prostitutes? Tantrums as usual. Groom yourself to meet their emotional expectations and see the difference. Taking their money, getting drunk, demanding food, and finally beating them up is not the life your sisters want! MsauZa must hear this well-well! grin grin grin

my doctor friend in south africa told me the south african men dont like to work, but drink koeldrand while their ladies go to school and graduate, get jobs , work and house/feed the south african lazy men. living life in a society upside down, women school and work, men get drunk and feed from women's hard work grin

then they complain that nigerians with jobs are marrying their nice ladies, we eat the inside banana, the soweto boys eat the skin/peel grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig:

You're clueless, Hazy Lorrain.

You posted pictures of mere visits, to counter claims of co-training.

How does that work? The sources only serve to show that you exaggerated facts and hid the sources on purpose.

By the way, given your 98% failure rate in WEAC exams, I wouldn't talk too much about 33% if I were you.
don't stress urself okay.point proven,message passed.that's what we lawyers do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
agaugust:

my doctor friend in south africa told me the south african men dont like to work, but drink koeldrand while their ladies go to school and graduate, get jobs , work and house/feed the south african lazy men. living life in a society upside down, women school and work, men get drunk and feed from women's hard work grin

then they complain that nigerians with jobs are marrying their nice ladies, we eat the inside banana, the soweto boys eat the skin/peel grin

Typical immigrant argument. Immigrants say the same thing wherever they go.

Makes sense. They've crossed crocodile-infested rivers for one thing only - survival.

Their tunnel vision will cause them to say that. Fake researcher, you have no doctor friend in South Africa. All your stories are made up.

Anyway, if South Africa men did not work, your Naai-gerian brother wouldn't be saying "yes baas" to a South African.

I've had a Naai-gerian work for me as an employee. I had to fire him.

The ladies Naai-gerians marry in the main - I wouldn't talk so much about, if I were you.

Until you humble yourself and get rid of the ignorance, you'll speak like you've just spoken.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I decided to apply observation mode but things like this get my attention.sorry,
but this is not news.Nigeria also does this types of exchanges.
It mostly isn't published but we hold workshops regularly and militaries from countries like India,Brazil,Pakistan,UK,US,Israel register there presence.stop feeling you Modelling Agency called SANDF has much to offer or is more relevant cause of petty stuffs like this.

nice photos. nice comment. thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: don't stress urself okay.point proven,message passed.that's what we lawyers do.

A lawyer that can't use punctuation? grin

Sure, dude.

Pull the other one.

We all know it's "claims galore" in Naai-raland. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Still flustered? grin grin grin grin grin I told you not to respond to me? grin grin grin grin And you agreed!!
No you see why I always say that you are FOOLS WHO DIE HARD!? grin grin grin grin grin

You work with lights and cameras! grin cheesy

Ok - your grammar lost me there. I'd respond if I could.

Another WAEC exam victim, there, my china?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
I wonder when this South African blockheads will learn to read and comprehend? Nigerian Airforce is now Nigeria Police? When the news of the NAF produced robot was shared on the thread a week ago with the wrong image they could not hold their mouths ... Now the image is here and at first it was toy ... toy, then they were shown some small and similar robots used around the world only for MsauZA to throw in a link about US robot donation to Nigeria Police. The Bring Nigeria Down Syndrome is a proudly South African disease!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: I wonder when this South African blockheads will learn to read and comprehend? Nigerian Airforce is now Nigeria Police? When the news of the NAF produced robot was shared on the thread a week ago with the wrong image they could not hold their mouths ... Now the image is here and at first it was toy ... toy, then they were shown some small and similar robots used around the world only for MsauZA to throw in a link about US robot donation to Nigeria Police. The Bring Nigeria Down Syndrome is a proudly South African disease!

Stop talking. Give us a link.

Show us where this toy has been "useful".

Simple.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
[size=16pt]The Chairman, MTN, Nigeria, Dr. Pascal Dozie...

among Nigerians that help to feed south african economy[/size]

[img]http://hannahviviers.files./2012/10/forbes-africa-october-edition.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
I'm enjoying the desperation going on around here by a very flustered boy! grin grin grin grin I no get the the boy time grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
agaugust: [size=16pt]The Chairman, MTN, Nigeria, Dr. Pascal Dozie...

[img]http://hannahviviers.files./2012/10/forbes-africa-october-edition.jpg[/img]

Er - Actually, it's the South Africans that take your money and give you jobs.

Your precious chairman answers to South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

That is not an old story, it was published on Wednesday.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
agaugust: [size=16pt]The Chairman, MTN, Nigeria, Dr. Pascal Dozie...

Now, that's the BOSS! grin grin grin grin grin

Like I keep saying South Africans are so brainless! When you come to my town you bow down ... On the west coast town ... Bow down!!

Na who sing that song ... Abi na who song that sing sef?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Now, that's the BOSS! grin grin grin grin grin

A boss that is employed by South Africa's Sifiso Dabengwa? grin

To even cite a South African company - shows you how hapless the Naai-gerian situation is.

Who owns Naai-geria? --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNra-NmLCUw

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.