Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,174 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533339 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
zetdee: 28 Soldiers Arrested In Lagos

The Military Police on Thursday said it
arrested 28 wandering soldiers in the
streets of Lagos.
Maj. Oyegoke Badamosi, spokesman for
the 9 Brigade, Nigerian Army, Ikeja
Cantonment, made this known to the
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos.
Badamosi said the soldiers were arrested
by the military police attached to
“Operation Checkmate”, to curb
misconduct and unauthorised movement
of personnel in the city.
He added that the operation was aimed at
checkmating soldiers who go about
without staying at their duty posts.
He, however, said those arrested had been
released after confirmation from their
offices that they were genuine personnel.
Badamosi said that the operation would be
a daily routine and would be extended to
other parts of the state to enable the
military authority to continue to enforce
armed forces rules on erring personnel.
An eye-witness, who simply gave his name
as Moses, told NAN that the soldiers were
arrested around Onipanu and Palm Grove
areas of Lagos.
According to him, “military police arrested
soldiers on Ikorodu Expressway.”
Another eye-witness, Ms Victoria Joseph,
said motorists and pedestrians panicked
during the arrest.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/26/28-soldiers-arrested-in-lagos/

http://www.braintutorial.com/2013/07/28-soldiers-arrested-in-lagos-state.html

that's a show of discipline my guy. every army has one or few misbehavior but it's how they are disciplined that matters.
thanks for letting the world know Nigerian military is professional body.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Tiwa savage is ugly as hell,look at that noise hehehehehe. Come to South Africa if you wanna see beautiful people. And Oh She looks like the Nigerian prostitu..tes smoking dagga at my local park. Mike..ZA qualifies to call her k..............

oh my good friend, its like you need regular brain scan, the once a month thing is not enough o ! its important you visit your psychiatrist weekly grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

and DENEL is run by a foreigner. t[url]hat's why they get pissed when our military actually build something. grin

they expect a bomb detonating robot to carry missiles and cannon guns with armour grin

empty heads full that country bross[/url] grin

Clueless idi*t:

Mr Riaz Saloojee, the newly appointed Denel GCEO, was in born 13 November 1962, in Johannesburg. The married father of two matriculated in 1980 and joined uMkhonto We Sizwe (MK) the following year, as a soldier, until 1994. During his time at uMkhonto We Sizwe, he held various positions in Angola, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Zambia, as...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

High flyers are achieving so much that some lowly South African brains cannot understand how an LLB will have an Honours attached! Yet in their minds education was invented in South Africa? No wonder 33% is the best pass they can ever aspire to!

Nigerian acquired degrees are equivalent to toilet paper in South Africa, just ask Playmode. He will gladly confirm it to you. Bwahahahahaha!!! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig:

You said: "That's what we lawyers do".

I said you aren't a lawyer.

As it turns out, you aren't a lawyer (by your own admission, even). You aspire to be one.

Everything else is just noise. Ticket, first degree etc..all irrelevant. You aren't a lawyer and therefore, you can't say: "That's what we lawyers do".
I told you I've done ACLS,its a pre-law programme.in my every doing,I reason like a lawyer.I'm not new to the legal world or its dealings.so u know.
What part of reasoning don't u have.maybe I'm getting it wrong,do u aspire to be someone when u are already in the race.what's the word for that.
Joor,ja da no.ode omo southie elenu rirun.
Augaugust abeg interprete what I said to craig$

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Some 33% brain South African kid now claims he invented the English Language? Who born dis CrayFish sef? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

Nigerian acquired degrees are equivalent to toilet paper in South Africa, just ask Playmode. He will gladly confirm it to you. Bwahahahahaha!!! grin grin

Worse than toilet paper, my broer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

Isn't it funny how Nigerian holders of "toilet paper" have taken up your jobs? Need I add women? grin grin grin grin grin grin South Africa must be a toilet paper country!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I told you I've done ACLS,its a pre-law programme.in my every doing,I reason like a lawyer.I'm not new to the legal world or its dealings.so u know.
What part of reasoning don't u have.maybe I'm getting it wrong,do u aspire to be someone when u are already in the race.what's the word for that.

You cannot reason like a lawyer if you haven't even gone to law school - let alone finish your studies. Pre-law is exactly that, pre-law.. Pre means "before", doesn't it? grin

Law school teaches you legal theory.

It is not until you've started work as an associate at a law firm (for a partner) that you'll learn how to apply legal theory to facts.

You haven't even started to reason like a lawyer. You aren't even off first base.

In any case, you should not have misrepresented yourself. If you want to claim that you reason like a lawyer, then you should've said just that.

You should not have said: "That's what we lawyers do." That's what I took issue with.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Some 33% brain South African kid now claims he invented the English Language? Who born dis CrayFish sef? grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Nigerian acquired certificates can only be utilised in Nigeria. Atleast with our 33% brain capacity our certificates can take us around the world without any doubt.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

that's a show of discipline my guy. every army has one or few misbehavior but it's how they are disciplined that matters.
thanks for letting the world know Nigerian military is professional body.

Without discipline we would have been the weeping boys of militaries in Africa. My Nigerian Army I salute!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

There is nothing special about that Robot. I am just hoping to buy it for my son to play with.

also buy a body bag, because the NAF robot will surely detonate, delete, and dispose your son.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig:

You cannot reason like a lawyer if you haven't even gone to law school - let alone finish your studied. Law school teaches you legal theory.

It is not until you've started work as an associate at a law firm (for a partner) that you'll learn how to apply legal theory to facts.

You haven't even started to reason like a lawyer. You aren't even off first base.

In any case, you should not have misrepresented yourself. If you want to claim that you reason like a lawyer, then you should've said just that.

You should not have said: "That's what we lawyers do."
you ever heard the word attache,or para-legal.they don't go to law school.they only have knowledge of the legal profession,yet every law firm needs the services of one.
Law School doesn't make u reason like a law,it teaches to shake the world with your professiona s a lawyer.if you are well versed in the legal profession,u'll know real lawyers don't argue to bow out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

The Nigerian acquired certificates can only be utilised in Nigeria. Atleast with our 33% brain capacity our certificates can take us around the world without any doubt.

Storyteller! grin grin grin grin Toilet paper country! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you ever heard the word attache,or par-legal.they don't go to law school.they only have knowledge of the legal profession,yet every law firm needs the services of one.
Law School doesn't make u reason like a law,it teaches to shake the world with your professiona s a lawyer.if you are well versed in the legal profession,u'll know real lawyers don't argue to bow out.

It's "para-legal".

A para-legal can never be admitted or work as an attorney. They aren't bound by law society rules. They aren't bound by legal ethics. They can't keep trust accounts or even run a practice for their own account. They are only employed to execute a lawyer's instruction, not a client's.

You are clueless.

Law school will introduce you to jurisprudence and case law. But try getting clients based on that alone.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I told you I've done ACLS,its a pre-law programme.in my every doing,I reason like a lawyer.I'm not new to the legal world or its dealings.so u know.

With your poor words construction and grammar, I doubt if you will by any chance manage to compile a case file.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

With your poor words construction and grammar, I doubt if you will by any chance manage to compile a case file.

grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you ever heard the word attache,or para-legal.they don't go to law school.they only have knowledge of the legal profession,yet every law firm needs the services of one.

Abeg make you try free dis boy ... No allow am kpeme for your hand because of him weak mental state. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Time to go live my life.

I'm going to watch "World War Z" with South Africa's very own Fana Mokoena and Brad Pitt.

Enjoy Looogozzz, losers! grin

Oh! Naijapigoon, enjoy Hillbrooooow! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

There is a distinction between social media language/word/grammar construction and formal constructions! In any case we are free to express ourselves in any style and manner! grin grin Just like AndrewZA and a certain CrayFish and one Mr. Shibobo! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Abeg make you try free dis boy ... No allow am kpeme for your hand because of him weak mental state. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trying to save your hapless fake lawyer.

Enjoy Hillbrow, sir.

I bid you adieu!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig: Time to go live my life.

I'm going to watch "World War Z" with South Africa's very own Fana Mokoena and Brad Pitt.

Another one bites the hard concrete thinking it was dust? Farewell boy!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig: Time to go live my life.

Is that movie already playing in cinemas? I have only saw the trailer
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Enjoy your Hillbrow my boy! I'll hope to see you in Thaba Tswane in two weeks ... I'll be getting briefs from our fat belly SANDF FRIENDS. It must be pretty hot in your Hillbrow eh?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Enjoy your Hillbrow my boy! I'll hope to see you in Thaba Tswane in two weeks ... I'll be getting briefs from our fat belly SANDF FRIENDS. It must be pretty hot in your Hillbrow eh?

Biko!! Don't bring your dog meat along.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
zetdee: I really liked this write up from one of few Nigerian I respect, I've seen his comments on sowetolive.co.za. All this talk
of Nigerians dominating SA is a complete joke, there are more Zimbabwean professionals in SA than Nigerians, but you'll never hear them making any noise about dominating anything.

www.nairaland.com/944102/general-south-africa-visa-enquiries/52

his personal problems are his and his alone.

there are millions of european immigrants in america who have not succeeded beyond basic survival level, does that mean all europeans in america are failures ? 33% south african brain again.

he could ask my doctor friend who built a prosperous medical clinic in south africa and all the other nigerians in different business and professional practice to abandon their invasion of south africa with 100% naija brains.

our invasion of pretoria continues.... grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

Im overseas and it's been here for a while.

A South African friend says that she saw it in Joburg last night (Friday in SA). So yes, you can see it.

Cheers!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

Grammar teacher or student? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And the fellow went to two universities? Chei ... Mr. Shibobo MsauZA!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
BCraig:

It's "para-legal".

A para-legal can never be admitted or work as an attorney. They aren't bound by law society rules. They aren't bound by legal ethics. They can't keep trust accounts or even run a practice for their own account. They are only employed to execute a lawyer's instruction, not a client's.

You are clueless.

Law school will introduce you to jurisprudence and case law. But try getting clients based on that alone.

corrected it while u were quoting.let me enlighten u again.
Well,The Justice systems are different,mind you,all around the world the general principle is once u are out of uni,u are already a lawyer,Law school is for advanced legal studies.people tend to regard lawyers who make law school as more professional or expert in the legal profession,.it ought not be,the uni degree qualifies you to some specialties even as of now,since most people believe lawyers who practice are better,so the legal body shifted focus to accept lawyers with law school qualifications into any legal proceeding.
Just like a practice in UK,where an attorney may not be a solicitor.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I sef don tire,but I don't want him to assume my silence for surbodination.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Msauza:

Biko!! Don't bring your dog meat along.

You must ask them why they have fat bellies! grin grin grin grin grin grin You never know what the dog meat means for them! I am certain you haven't had so much lately hence your anger! Mr. Shibobo!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

and DENEL is run by a foreigner. that's why they get pissed when our military actually build something. grin

they expect a bomb detonating robot to carry missiles and cannon guns with armour grin

empty heads full that country bross grin

maybe DENEL told them that it is developing a new revolution bomb detonating robot that will be armed with nuclear missiles to blast all the bombs it wants to detonate into 'pieces' and after that, there will be nobody left on the streets of johannesburg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.