Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,173 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533337 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
A land of small people. They have nothing to point to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLg-8Jxi5aE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
An empty nation with a loud voice. Tupac said it: "I was a fool with a big voice breaking all the rules". The empty nation can only stare and point at the people of the South . They'll never have a story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ7QCJoQYVI
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Die*Vluit:

To make a short story long, if Mandela were a Nigerian, then the man and his stupendous moral capital would not exist!

you really need to learn to cut a story short grin grin

of course if he were a Nigerian he wouldn't be given attention. we celebrate real intellectual icons. legends like Fela Kuti, Wole Soyinka, Achebe etc..

and heroes that died for our struggle for a democratic Nigeria.. heroes like MKO Abiola, ken Saro wiwa, Gani Fawehinmi etc.. we even respect Lucky Dube than that fraud you call hero

these men achieved without dropping one bomb or ordering killings. Mandela will definately be dead if he were in Nigeria cos i would have killed him myself for free grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
chris365:

of course if he were a Nigerian he wouldn't be given attention. we celebrate real intellectual icons. legends like Fela Kuti, Wole Soyinka, Achebe etc..

and heroes that died for our struggle for a democratic Nigeria.. heroes like MKO Abiola, ken Saro wiwa, Gani Fawehinmi etc.. we even respect Lucky Dube than that fraud you call hero

these men achieved without dropping one bomb or ordering killings. Mandela will definately be dead if he were in Nigeria cos i would have killed him myself for free grin

I see lips moving.But I see no story.The empty nation has no knowledge of self. That's why the empty nation consumes itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XheC4ImmBOQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
No story. They have no story. They have nothing. The empty nation looks at the people of the South and points. But the empty nation has nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZtB1QH__64
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
The empty nation in the West of the continent has nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq4VjE0_AVQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
They have no knowledge of self. That's why they eat into each other. The empty nation consumes itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XVmAx50YxQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
chris365:

You should keep quite because you don't know the history of SA. The church street bombing happened at the time when Nelson Mandela was in prison. Even though Nelson was involved in the planning, the intention was not to blow people up but to bomb the Airforce offices in church street, Pretoria. Unfortunately, the mission failed and backfired because the explosives detonated before the actual time inside the car killing one of Umkhonto we sizwe operatives.

It is very unfortunate that you compare a man of that calibre to mere novelists simply because he was once labelled terrorist by the American CIA. Remember that one man's hero is another man terrorist and world has soon come to realise that Madiba is infact not a terrorist as they were wrongfully led to believe by the scheming racist apartheid regime. Madiba fought racism tirelessly when it was not fashionable to do so just like Malcolm X and others. He remains a hero and stalwart.

NELSON ROLIHLAHLA MANDELA

Viva Madiba Viva!! Long live Mandela long live!!

Tata siyakuthanda!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by collynzo2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
chris365:

Celebrating Mandela is like celebrating Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram leader.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by collynzo2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Msauza:

You should keep quite because you don't know the history of SA. The church street bombing happened at the time when Nelson Mandela was in prison. Even though Nelson was involved in the planning, the intention was not to blow people up but to bomb the Airforce offices in church street, Pretoria. Unfortunately, the mission failed and backfired because the explosives detonated before the actual time inside the car killing one of Umkhonto we sizwe operatives.

It is very unfortunate that you compare a man of that calibre to mere novelists simply because he was once labelled terrorist by the American CIA. Remember that one man's hero is another man terrorist and world has soon come to realise that Madiba is infact not a terrorist as they were wrongfully led to believe by the scheming racist apartheid regime. Madiba fought racism tirelessly when it was not fashionable to do so just like Malcolm X and others. He remains a hero and stalwart.

Tata siyakuthanda!!
Story strory.........Nelson Mandela is a terrorist. End of!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
collynzo2: What do you get if you cross a south African with a vagîna?
Aids

hahhahhaha grin grin

....same reason why a male European tourist visiting cape town said he would rather be castrated than to plug his key into a south african woman's keyhole grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
collynzo2: My PC takes such a long time to shut down I've
decided to call it Nelson Mandela.

....that your PC was plugged into a 'life support machine' all throughout Obama's visit grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
collynzo2: 'Nelson Mandela not breathing on his own
'
Typical lazy black South African

...that old drug is less than 12 months away from its expiry date, cant you see the condition of its package from the outside ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
collynzo2: SOUTH AFRICA: RAPÉ CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Worst know offender assaulted 34 children,
infected victims with HIV Published: 08/08/2013 at 10:14 AM JOHANNESBURG — A man suspected of being South
Africa’s worst known serial rapist has been found dead in his prison cell hours before he was to go trial on charges that included sexually assaulting 34 children, prosecutors said on Thursday. Sifiso Makhubo, 42, was facing a total of 122 charges for murder, räpe, kidnapping, robbery, and attempted murder by infecting his victims with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. He was thought to have hanged himself with a blanket in his prison cell and authorities were investigating the circumstances of his death.

...if only south african men's brain could work as good as their d**k grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
GeneralJ: How did this thread turn from military to racial bashing

...after nigerians proved on page 343 that we have 3 space satellites for military use and south africa has zero...no satellite in these modern world, and the south africans could not withstand that humiliation from nigeria....a 100% black nation, so they decided to mess up this thread by going off topic.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Msauza: National Budget of countries in terms of expenditure.

NIGERIA: $27.87 billion- This budget here is what will buy Agaugust most wanted weapons

SOUTH AFRICA: $117.8 billion

nigeria does not depend on paper budgets to buy weapons for our military. i am not going to repeat old post with source, just not e that the largest/most modern/best coastal/in-shore/mid-shore vessels military force in the whole world is the Nigerian Navy, superior to even American or Russian Navy, and all the 300 super vessels were paid for specially by a company called NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation).

go kiss a frog out of envy, Mr.Msauza !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Msauza:

go to a soweto pharmacy shop and buy Mandela 3 bottles of 'Immortality Syrup'

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Msauza:

Tata siyakuthanda!!

quite revealing... hmm..

so he planned the attack that killed innocent people. thanks for the info. grin grin

your hero is a fraud. a complete terrorist and he's lucky he's not Nigerian. he would be dead by now and maggots eating his brains out.

the west just tried to compensate you by labeling him "hero" since it was the only way to stop the terrorist activities that almost crippled south africa. that's why he's all over the place.

apartheid was not as worst as racism in US. yet great men faught racism with knowledge and power through peacefull black movements.

what was your fraud's plan... to bomb everywhere to pieces with his terror group that's now dragging your country to the gutters.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by collynzo2(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2013
agaugust:

...after nigerians proved on page 343 that we have 3 space satellites for military use and south africa has zero...no satellite in these modern world, and the south africans could not withstand that humuliation from nigeria....a 100% black nation, so they decided to mess up this thread by going off topic.

so painful for them. What has their military achieved aside from aiding the oppression of blacks?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: so painful for them. What has their military achieved aside from aiding the oppression of blacks?

i've been begging them for months now to give me achievements of their military and the only achievement they have is that their soldiers are in DRC shinning their boots and f*cking prostitutes about. no shots fired since the expiration given by the intervention force for M23 to lay down their arms passed. what a joke they call military grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2013
i dont know why some people dont think and assume Mandela is an african hero. i searched all records of history and i could not find one great thing he achieved for Africa as a continent. Mandela is in reality, a local hero of south african nation and NOT the african continent.

Obasanjo did more for Africa than Mandela, from personal combat in Congo war 1960 to Presidential deployment of Nigerian army to stop massive R.ape and G.enocide of black people in far away Dafur/Sudan in 2003 when hundreds of thousands of black people were being R.aped and K.illed there.

http://www2.hu-berlin.de/transcience/Vol3_Issue2_2012_17_23.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2013
chris365:

i've been begging them for months now to give me achievements of their military and the only achievement they have is that their soldiers are in DRC shinning their boots and f*cking prostitutes about. no shots fired since the expiration given by the intervention force for M23 to lay down their arms passed. what a joke they call military grin

south africa has an army of soldiers unique in the whole world because they fear death but love collecting monthly salary for doing NO good job !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2013
@THIZA, get the reply you wanted -

South Africa, the nation with the highest number of people living with HIV/AIDS, has spent more than $1.4 billion training doctors, only to see them emigrate overseas for jobs. It's part of a massive flow of expertise from poor and developing countries to rich nations such as the United States, Canada, Britain and Australia.

With more than 5 million people living with HIV/AIDS, South Africa has just eight doctors for every 10,000 people. Its public hospitals are understaffed and overburdened because of HIV/AIDS, according to medical analysts.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2011/11/south-africa-lost-14-billion-training-doctors-who-emigrated.html

As my recent survey of 469 South African medical graduate immigrants* has revealed, as I have written in both the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine and the BMJ, and as has been appreciated by the editor of the South African Medical Journal, doctors usually leave because they are “pushed out” by many factors.

Corruption, diversion of money into military weapons/armaments and the associated degradation of health and education infrastructure, crime, and now reverse discrimination (against whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe) make for compelling reasons to emigrate.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/croakey/2012/01/16/doctors-have-good-reasons-for-leaving-south-africa/

About 190 South African medical students in Cuba are on a hunger strike, demanding a bigger monthly stipend.

The department sent 1000 students to Cuba in September to study medicine.

Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi said this was one of the ways to deal with a shortage of doctors in the country.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/02/21/sa-students-protest-in-cuba

now @THIZA, read your post/question again below and answer it.

Thiza:

@AUGUSTUS WHY DID YOU LEAVE NIGERIA FOR GREENER PASTURES ? IS IT POVERTY AND LACK OF OPPORTUNITIES ?

the table below says that Australia calls you South Africans the second largest group of Economic Refugees in Australia....more desperate than Indians and Chinese tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Augustine Again: @THIZA, get the reply you wanted -

South Africa, the nation with the highest number of people living with HIV/AIDS, has spent more than $1.4 billion training doctors, only to see them emigrate overseas for jobs. It's part of a massive flow of expertise from poor and developing countries to rich nations such as the United States, Canada, Britain and Australia.

With more than 5 million people living with HIV/AIDS, South Africa has just eight doctors for every 10,000 people. Its public hospitals are understaffed and overburdened because of HIV/AIDS, according to medical analysts.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2011/11/south-africa-lost-14-billion-training-doctors-who-emigrated.html

As my recent survey of 469 South African medical graduate immigrants* has revealed, as I have written in both the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine and the BMJ, and as has been appreciated by the editor of the South African Medical Journal, doctors usually leave sub-Saharan Africa because they are “pushed out” by many factors.

Corruption, diversion of money into armaments and the associated degradation of health and education infrastructure, crime, and now reverse discrimination (against whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe) make for compelling reasons to emigrate.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/croakey/2012/01/16/doctors-have-good-reasons-for-leaving-south-africa/

About 190 South African medical students in Cuba are on a hunger strike, demanding a bigger monthly stipend.

The department sent 1000 students to Cuba in September to study medicine.

Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi said this was one of the ways to deal with a shortage of doctors in the country.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/02/21/sa-students-protest-in-cuba

now @THIZA, read your post/question again below and answer it.

the table below says that Australia calls you South Africans the largest group of Economic Refugees in Australia tongue

tripple twale for you broda...

Watch as they deny this facts grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2013
agaugust:

south africa has an army of soldiers unique in the whole world because they fear death but love collecting monthly salary for doing NO good job !

soon they'll look for another animal to put on those notes since they are about to run out of rhinosgrin

common poachers are disgracing their military to the extent they've lost one helicopter trying to fight common poachers.
While kenya has not involved it's military and is winning the war against poachers.

Such a joke for a military grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:23am On Aug 22, 2013
They talk about pseudo heroes that are not acknowledged by the world. They have no story. They have nothing. A land of small people in the west of the continent of Africa. An empty land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxh2gWUyMk
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2013
The small people with no story can only watch, point and stare. People with small heroes in the land in the west of the continent. They have no consciousness. Epileptic fits and unconsciousness. Their story is shaky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbR1XFmjunQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: Story strory.........Nelson Mandela is a terrorist. End of!

The terrorist that even America respect and bow before him. grin

NELSON ROLIHLAHLA MANDELA, a stalwart a hero.

May the grace of God be with him in his sick bed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2013
They've never had a story maqabane. That's why they are stuck on race and they can't figure South Africa out. Sisuka kude nalendaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnCWoOChnSQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Msauza:

The terrorist that even America respect and bow before him. grin

NELSON ROLIHLAHLA MANDELA, a stalwart a hero.

May the grace of God be with him in his sick bed.

Only the small man will deny what's in front of his eyes, mpitsh' yasedladleni. grin They look but they can't see. They never had a vision. Amandla!

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.