Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533239 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

Ethiopia does not produce such weapons, yet they will defeat South Africa in war until you kneel down and beg Ethiopia for mercy, or you crawl to AU and ask Africa to help you beg Ethiopia to stop deleting your inexperienced army and air force.

Inexperienced army + air force? How many missions were flown during the bush war?. Ok Let's compare aerial combat kills between Nigeria and South Africa from jet and helicopters. Ethiopia that can't defeat tiny Eritrea? Their pilots fired AAM at their maximum range making the missiles ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Now you wanna argue on that word "state" ? conventional battles can be fought organisations+rebels or groups.

okay, nigerians have forced another south african to contradict himself, eat his own words, and raise his hands up in final surrender shocked

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
I posted a video link where the Rooivalk pilot clearly speaks about being fired on by M23. Biafra again? A war of mercinaries?,I'm talking about fighter jets not some aircraft that is pulled forward by a propeller which cannot engaged any jet engined fighter.............Regarding M23 when fighting broke in August Tanzanian artillery+SANDF mortar teams bombarded the Kibati hills,you can remember when I told real/live time events when the tower in kibati was destroyed and captured. Only Ukraine Mi-24P helicopters(from the 8th detachment) ran strife attacks M23 supplies,which were observed by SANDF special forces calling in this choppers. Of all the battalions in the FIB the SANDF battalion(parabats) was the first to use its weapons against some Mai Mai group. South African special forces were further ahead of the two FIB companies which each backed a FARDC battalion,behind this companies a Tanzanian artillery battery was stationed. .....................1.Biafra was a small country 2. With Small army in terms of numbers But how long did it take Nigeria to defeat it?...How many Nigerian soldiers were killed compared to the Biafrans? Taking many casualties than your enemy shows ill training.

yet you wrote all these stories while ignoring the fact that m23 is just a small rebel group whose defeat started from when Rwanda and Uganda withdrew support for them.

all you keep doing is making noise with nothing to backup your noise with. south African brain on displaygrin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Oh you know I'm smoking a fine cigar not some fake Nigerian cigarette. Now if I may ask are there any lies in my post? Is Nigeria producing better 155mm shells,MRAPS,Drones,howitzers,IFVs and mortars than South Africa?. YES or NO please.
Young man, I still can not comprehend why you keep responding to me with gross ignorance and stupidity. At no point have I engaged you in a NGR vs SA weapons industry debate. The intellects on this thread clearly understood the context of my comments, submissions and assertions, therefore, desist forthwith from this blind tactic of trying to get my attention for some senseless, malicious and childish blab and rants bearing your trade mark. AS YOU WERE!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

hahahahahahaha. did you say tiny Cuba defeated USA just to console yourself that such an inexperienced army took you to class for more than ten years. please give us proof where Cuba fought US in a conventional war and stop this your stories abeg.

point of correction, tiny Cuba defeated SA and made you abandon Angola the way you fled from CAR. already proved several times. funny clowns
Tiny Cuba pushed back many USA "wannabe coup" operations. On which battle did Cuba defeat South Africa? They had air superiority but failed to defeat SA. Correction both South African and Cuban troops withdrawn from Angolan after the agreement.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Inexperienced army + air force? How many missions were flown during the bush war?. Ok Let's compare aerial combat kills between Nigeria and South Africa from jet and helicopters. Ethiopia that can't defeat tiny Eritrea? Their pilots fired AAM at their maximum range making the missiles ineffective.

south african bush war pilots flew Impala and Mirage jets, NOT Gripen and Hawk jets.

even your current Gripen pilots are not qualified except 6 men. so how can old retired Impala and Mirage jet pilots qualify to fly your Gripen to bring in some Bush War 27 years ago experience with ancient outdated aircraft they flew ?

the old grey haired bush war veteran pilots will crash your Gripen jets on the ground during take off, they wont even get airborne grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Now you wanna argue on that word "state" ? conventional battles can be fought organisations+rebels or groups.

this is why I call you a sensless noise maker. now you just contradicted yourself and rubbished your own argument from the day you started.

is their no superior way to display the south African brain?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Tiny Cuba pushed back many USA "wannabe coup" operations.

Cuban exiles of a few hundreds came back home from USA to plan coup on castro, NOT a war.

Cuba NEVER fought any war with USA, so how will they defeat America that defeated mighty Iraq that had a one million man army ?

i have squeezed @Andrewza`s balls on this story untill they were leaking water, dont let me squeeze yours too, so better shut up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

combat radius of F-7 jet and Gripen jet are bothy about the same 850km. both carry missiles with about same range 25km.

both jets and pilots will likely die together same day they meet in combat.
The F7 can accomplish 850km combat radius or accomplishes that 850km with 3 drop tanks+2 air to air missiles,if engaged your pilots will drop their tanks causing them to crash on their way to their base depending on the time of the dogfight. The Gripen will soon be armed with 5th generation missile+a BVR missile. The A-darter is better,deadly&advanced than any missile on the African continent most pilot will think twice about engage any fighter armed with it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

this is why I call you a sensless noise maker. now you just contradicted yourself and rubbished your own argument from the day you started.

is their no superior way to display the south African brain?

he lied so much when he joined this forum, now he has begun to ruin everything he has posted before and embarrass the already disgraced south african brain that was recently proved to be the second dullest in the whole world by World Economic Forum 2013 Research report.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The F7 can accomplish 850km combat radius or accomplishes that 850km with 3 drop tanks+2 air to air missiles,if engaged your pilots will drop their tanks causing them to crash on their way to their base depending on the time of the dogfight. The Gripen will soon be armed with 5th generation missile+a BVR missile. The A-darter is better,deadly&advanced than any missile on the African continent most pilot will think twice about engage any fighter armed with it.

south africa is NOT buying any BVR missile dude, A-Darta is just about the same range as Nigerian PL-9C missile. shut your mouth, liar !

i begin to feel for you though, it seems nigerians really scattered your brain today till you begin to bite your self and tear your own skin with your teeth like a bulldog.

okay sorry we turned your head i.nsane, but we did not make you grow the dada hair now, you always had traces of madness, it just got critical today o !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

yet you wrote all these stories while ignoring the fact that m23 is just a small rebel group whose defeat started from when Rwanda and Uganda withdrew support for them.

all you keep doing is making noise with nothing to backup your noise with. south African brain on displaygrin.
Those countries withdraw their support after their supplies were getting bombed by UN helicopters. Which were called in by South African special forces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

south africa is NOT buying any BVR missile dude, A-Darta is just about the same range as Nigerian PL-9C missile. shut your mouth, liar !
The A-darter is better and way deadly than the PL-9C. South Africa will be buying a BVR missile as an interim solution like the Iris-T while development of the Marlin missile is ongoing. A project to acquire the Gripen ammunition has been ongoing for some time now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

i begin to feel for you though, it seems nigerians really scattered your brain today till you begin to bite your self and tear your own skin with your teeth like a bulldog.

okay sorry we turned your head i.nsane, but we did not make you grow the dada hair now, you always had traces of madness, it just got critical today o !
We are discussing military stuff here. If you wanna talk about dogs go join some vet forum. I can see you're ignoring the combat radius of your jet again,The F7 is for poor countries Nigeria should get a real fighter plane.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Tiny Cuba pushed back many USA "wannabe coup" operations. On which battle did Cuba defeat South Africa? They had air superiority but failed to defeat SA. Correction both South African and Cuban troops withdrawn from Angolan after the agreement.

guy the more you talk, the worst you get. you said tiny Cuba defeated US. not coup plotters.

tiny Cuba withdrew after SADF abandoned their mission of taking cuito and withdrew from Angola permanently. giving the Cubans no other reason to remain. you may have won some battles but definitely did not win the war.

olodo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

Cuban exiles of a few hundreds came back home from USA to plan coup on castro, NOT a war.

Cuba NEVER fought any war with USA, so how will they defeat America that defeated mighty Iraq that had a one million man army ?

i have squeezed @Andrewza`s balls on this story untill they were leaking water, dont let me squeeze yours too, so better shut up.
America didn't defeat Iraq alone it was the "coalition". America almost any advantage over Iraq from main battle tanks,better fighter jets,stealth air planes,cruise missiles and troop numbers. Cuba pushed back an American "coup wannabe" operation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

guy the more you talk, the worst you get. you said tiny Cuba defeated US. not coup plotters.

tiny Cuba withdrew after SADF abandoned their mission of taking cuito and withdrew from Angola permanently. giving the Cubans no other reason to remain. you may have won some battles but definitely did not win the war.

olodo
Mission to take Cuito?. Answer this: What made the SADF to interfere or launch those late 88-89 operations? Was it to take Cuito or stop the advanced against Mavinga or against UNITA. On which battle did Cuba win against SA during the 88-89 operations?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

south african bush war pilots flew Impala and Mirage jets, NOT Gripen and Hawk jets.

even your current Gripen pilots are not qualified except 6 men. so how can old retired Impala and Mirage jet pilots qualify to fly your Gripen to bring in some Bush War 27 years ago experience with ancient outdated aircraft they flew ?

they will crash your Gripens on ground during take off, they wont even get airborne grin

Answer this: How many Gripens were deployed during operation Uxolo? From Limpopo,Gauteng,Eastern cape............SAAB trained six pilots that's where your confusion starts from............Lessons from the bush war are taught to new pilots,soldiers and sea men. Lessons from both sides of the war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
I posted a video link where the Rooivalk pilot clearly speaks about being fired on by M23. Biafra again? A war of mercinaries?,I'm talking about fighter jets not some aircraft that is pulled forward by a propeller which cannot engaged any jet engined fighter.............Regarding M23 when fighting broke in August Tanzanian artillery+SANDF mortar teams bombarded the Kibati hills,you can remember when I told real/live time events when the tower in kibati was destroyed and captured. Only Ukraine Mi-24P helicopters(from the 8th detachment) ran strife attacks M23 supplies,which were observed by SANDF special forces calling in this choppers. Of all the battalions in the FIB the SANDF battalion(parabats) was the first to use its weapons against some Mai Mai group. South African special forces were further ahead of the two FIB companies which each backed a FARDC battalion,behind this companies a Tanzanian artillery battery was stationed. .....................1.Biafra was a small country 2. With Small army in terms of numbers But how long did it take Nigeria to defeat it?...How many Nigerian soldiers were killed compared to the Biafrans? Taking many casualties than your enemy shows ill training.

All South Africa did in the DRC was of a 'stand off' nature' to prevent casualties. Reconnaissance, Artillery,snipers, radio, helicopter Gunships; against M23 that could do next to nothing in response. That is why you had just 4 wounded and you got no glory for your participation.That is why Tanzania led your Forces, they got all the glory and regional influence.They fought alongside the DRC Army. Tell me, What town did south african troops capture and hold during the conflict? You fought an Army equiped with mostly Artillery and few pockets of NVG troops and you are ranting. All you did was behind Tanzanian and congolese troops. SMH.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Those countries withdraw their support after their supplies were getting bombed by UN helicopters. Which were called in by South African special forces.

yet more lies from just your saliva. no evidence. just spits. shame of a nation with too many ignoran and fake interpreters.

this is why m23 lost support. dummy

US Calls on Rwanda to End M23 Support
m.voanews.com/a/1707924.html

threats and pressures from world powers.

I thought your coming back was from rehab. you seem to be getting worse than before. too bad

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Mission to take Cuito?. Answer this: What made the SADF to interfere or launch those late 88-89 operations? Was it to take Cuito or stop the advanced against Mavinga or against UNITA. On which battle did Cuba win against SA during the 88-89 operations?

as I am not fond of spitting like a lama(mike_za) senslessly without proof, I'm going to answer your questions with credible fact.

The Battle of Cuito Cuanavale and the Nuclear Option

For six monthsthe SADF threw everythingthey had at the town [Cuito Cuanavale]. In December1987,1500 Cubans joined the defenders.
With the full powerof the SADF aimedat Cuito Cuanavale, Cuban, Angolan and SWAPO forcesprepared for a counter-attack.Fifty thousandCuban volunteers wentto Angola to help the fight.
Angolan and Cuban MIG 23 pilotssweptthe South African Air Force from Angolan skies. But SADF artillery superioritymeant they couldstill rain 20,000 shells onto Cuito Cuanavale every day.
In major battlesin January, Februaryand Marchof 1988, the South Africans failed to take the town. Campbell claimsthatat thispoint,press-gangedblack SADF soldiersbeganrebellingand SA presidentP.K. Botha flew to the front to stopthe military commandcollapsing.

Failing to take Cuito Cuanavale with over 9,000 soldiers even after announcingto the world thatCuito Cuanavale had fallen; losing its superiorityin the air; and facedwith mutiniesfrom the black troopsof the pressedganged battalions,the operationalcommandof the SADF broke downand the presidentP.W. Botha had to fly to the war zoneinsideAngola. Botha, it was later revealedhad flown in to intervenein a disputeamong the South African military highcommandon whetherthe apartheid army should use tacticalnuclear weapons. Botha decidedagainst the use of nuclear weaponsbecauseat thattimeapartheid South Africa was a pariah state.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread588726/pg1[b]
Mike..ZA:

as I am not fond of spitting like a lama(mike_za) senslessly without proof, I'm going to answer your questions with credible fact.

For six monthsthe SADF threw everythingthey had at the town [Cuito Cuanavale]. In December1987,1500 Cubans joined the defenders.
With the full powerof the SADF aimedat Cuito Cuanavale, Cuban, Angolan and SWAPO forcesprepared for a counter-attack.Fifty thousandCuban volunteers wentto Angola to help the fight.
Angolan and Cuban MIG 23 pilotssweptthe South African Air Force from Angolan skies. But SADF artillery superioritymeant they couldstill rain 20,000 shells onto Cuito Cuanavale every day.
In major battlesin January, Februaryand Marchof 1988, the South Africans failed to take the town. Campbell claimsthatat thispoint,press-gangedblack SADF soldiersbeganrebellingand SA presidentP.K. Botha flew to the front to stopthe military commandcollapsing.

Failing to take Cuito Cuanavale with over 9,000 soldiers even after announcingto the world thatCuito Cuanavale had fallen; losing its superiorityin the air; and facedwith mutiniesfrom the black troopsof the pressedganged battalions,the operationalcommandof the SADF broke downand the presidentP.W. Botha had to fly to the war zoneinsideAngola. Botha, it was later revealedhad flown in to intervenein a disputeamong the South African military highcommandon whetherthe apartheid army should use tacticalnuclear weapons. Botha decidedagainst the use of nuclear weaponsbecauseat thattimeapartheid South Africa was a pariah state.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread588726/pg1[/b]
Mike..ZA:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread588726/pg1

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2013
drag_on:

All South Africa did in the DRC was of a 'stand off' nature' to prevent casualties. Reconnaissance, Artillery,snipers, radio, helicopter Gunships; against M23 that could do next to nothing in response. That is why you had just 4 wounded and you got no glory for your participation.That is why Tanzania led your Forces, they got all the glory and regional influence.They fought alongside the DRC Army. Tell me, What town did south african troops capture and hold during the conflict? You fought an Army equiped with mostly Artillery and few pockets of NVG troops and you are ranting. All you did was behind Tanzanian and congolese troops. SMH.
How was a South African soldier shot on the thigh?.....South African didn't deploy artillery only mortar(long range mortars) teams. So now you're accepting that SANDF snipers are deployed? They operated in front of all FARDC&FIB soldiers. South African troops during the last offensive operated along side our Tanzanian brothers in Northern and Southern fronts. The most heated front being the North where major battles took places in Kiwaja and Rutshuru this is where Tanzania lost one of their junior commanders. On this front were FARDC and FIB(SANDF&TPDF) pushed,M23 causing them to ran from there to take defensive positions way from the town of Bunagana. In desperation when defeat was inevitable and FARDC+FIB were pushing them towrds Uganda they cut down trees claiming they're trying to "stop tanks",while their president crossed into Uganda in huge car convoy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

I'm not asking you to copy and paste a bunch of stuff. I'm asking in which Battle was the SADF defeated by Cuba during the 88-89 operations and who lost many men and equipment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
How was a South African soldier shot on the thigh?.....South African didn't deploy artillery only mortar(long range mortars) teams. So now you're accepting that SANDF snipers are deployed? They operated in front of all FARDC&FIB soldiers. South African troops during the last offensive operated along side our Tanzanian brothers in Northern and Southern fronts. The most heated front being the North where major battles took places in Kiwaja and Rutshuru this is where Tanzania lost one of their junior commanders. On this front were FARDC and FIB(SANDF&TPDF) pushed,M23 causing them to ran from there to take defensive positions way from the town of Bunagana. In desperation when defeat was inevitable and FARDC+FIB were pushing them towrds Uganda they cut down trees claiming they're trying to "stop tanks",while their president crossed into Uganda in huge car convoy.

pls drop a link, all talk no substance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

I'm not asking you to copy and paste a bunch of stuff. I'm asking in which Battle was the SADF defeated by Cuba during the 88-89 operations and who lost many men and equipment. Everything the SADF had? Are you crazy South Africa had 6 nuclear bombs which could be dropped from the Canberra and Impala. Everything they had? Only 16 G5 guns were deployed(A single battery was 8 guns back then not 6 of today). Less than 50 tanks were deployed. ON WHICH BATTLE?!?.....WHAT HAPPENED AT THE LOMBA RIVER?!?.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Fighter Pilot: The real human poachers: Boko Haram at it again.

http://m.ndtv.com/article/world/12-dead-in-suspected-boko-haram-wedding-attack-in-nigeria-465138
FURTHER DETAILS ON THE
MNJTF ACTION IN THE LAKE
CHAD DISTRICTS (COURTESY:
“VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS”)

“The Multi-National Joint Task
Force
foiled an attempt by terrorists
that were
massing up on an island on
Lake Chad
with a view to carrying out an
attack on
some Nigerian communities.
“Seven of the terrorists died,
while
others fleeing in different
direction
towards Niger and Chad
Republic are
being trailed by troops.
“Intelligence reports have
confirmed that some of the
wounded terrorists were seen in
a canoe, paddling towards
Tumbun Telkandam in Chad
Republic.”

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2013
drag_on:

pls drop a link, all talk no substance.
Link for what?...@Richieboy reported live during the battle+my other sources. You can dispute what I'm saying by telling us what happened and where.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

yet more lies from just your saliva. no evidence. just spits. shame of a nation with too many ignoran and fake interpreters.

this is why m23 lost support. dummy

US Calls on Rwanda to End M23 Support
m.voanews.com/a/1707924.html

threats and pressures from world powers.

I thought your coming back was from rehab. you seem to be getting worse than before. too bad
Answer this. When did Rwanda stop supplying the M23?.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Link for what?...@Richieboy reported live during the battle+my other sources. You can dispute what I'm saying by telling us what happened and where.

Why should i disprove what cant be proven/verified? have you heard of the words lies/propaganda?
Give us credible sources.
The onus is on you cause you are the one making the claims.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2013
drag_on:

Why should i disprove what cant be proven/verified? have you heard of the words lies/propaganda?
Give us credible sources.
The onus is on you cause you are the one making the claims.
Credible what?.....Aren't you Nigerians the ones who claimed the 2km sniper shot by an SANDF operator fake? Which I gave you many sources?............Just tell me which part of my post is wrong,then I can correct you. Only FARDC fought on the "western front" the hottest battle being that of the town of Rumangabo. Tell me where my post is wrong and correct it with your "facts".......TODAY Mike...ZA is spitting fire!!!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Credible what?.....Aren't you Nigerians the ones who claimed the 2km sniper shot by an SANDF operator fake? Which I gave you many sources?............Just tell me which part of my post is wrong,then I can correct you. Only FARDC fought on the "western front" the hottest battle being that of the town of Rumangabo. Tell me where my post is wrong and correct it with your "facts".......TODAY Mike...ZA is spitting fire!!!!!!
Your General refused to Comment on the story,so it is not a verified story.
Give us sources,that is standard practice.
Where in the world did an Armed force engage another in a high threat environment in a CONVENTIONAL war, and score ZERO deaths. LMAO only in South Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.