Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4523063 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Pathetic soul. cool cool cool The choice is yours ... so waste no more time ... just begin the cleansing! Low lifer!

LOL. Na him wan comot 'bad' genes from his mixed blood by force, make him carry go on with the 'surgery' naa, it's simple private and personal 'ethnic' cleansing. grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Hello!!! Mr fake accountant living in imaginery US, you are the reason why I see Nigerians as nothing but failures, including your president Jonathan.

o boy do quick kill yourself or drain your blood out for filtering. instead of whining like a bruised bingo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2014
chris365:

o boy do quick kill yourself or drain your blood out for filtering. instead of whining like a bruised bingo.

Naai-gerians are written failure all over their bodies. A nation half full of embeciles.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Msauza:

Naai-gerians are written failure all over their bodies. A nation half full of embeciles.

Although that's a wrong call ... Wouldn't you be calling yourself and your own father imbecilic beings with failure boldly engraved/tattooed all over your bodies?

Stop wasting your own time! Start the blood cleansing already! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Msauza:

so in other words your father is a failure and an imbec1le. which makes you too.

no wonder.
i
do yourself a favor and kill yourself. cos what I see here is depressed soul caused by rejections from Nigerian beautiesgrin.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
PRIDE OF THE SANDF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
SANDF

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Professionalism is about looking presentable, wearing shining boots and clean new uniform

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
sandf

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Although that's a wrong call ... Wouldn't you be calling yourself and your own father imbecilic beings with failure boldly engraved/tattooed all over your bodies?

Stop wasting your own time! Start the blood cleansing already! cool

The boy no dey think before him go talk. Him dey take style insult him own Papa grin

To cleanse himself of 'bad' genes now, fear dey catch am grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

[size=14pt]
Bros, Ogwuche don enter Naija trap o ! Na jeje we dey move...

Abuja suburb suicide bombing mastermind in Nigerian trap...up Naija SSS

http://www.punchng.com/news/nyanya-blast-key-suspect-ogwuche-extradited-to-nigeria/[/size]

PHOTO : NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES IN ACTION WHILE SOUTH AFRICAN FORCES KEEP POSTING PHOTOS OF ZERO EXPERIENCED MEN

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

http://www.punchng.com/news/nyanya-blast-key-suspect-ogwuche-extradited-to-nigeria/[/size]

Pity you couldent stop the recent spate of attacks in the South of your country.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/07/14/world/boko-haram-style-attacks-puncture-peace-of-south-nigeria/#.U8Zvl_mSzpw

Nigerian Army offensive and yet BH is able to grow its footprint
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

He was caught by the Sudanese and handed to you by interpol.

Nigeria had nothing to do with it

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
patches689:

Nigerian paramilitary intelligence SSS and DMI military intelligence sniffed out the first team of suicide bombers in Abuja several months ago, they captured them by intel, they interrogated them and found their leader to be Ogwuche, they traced Ogwuche across the world to Sudan, then forced Sudan to extradite him to Nigeria. Sudan did not want to release the guy, they NEVER told us he was hiding in their country.

Same way a Nigerian on this forum sniffed you out and shocked you when he called you Patrick, we can dig a hole into your bedroom after sniffing you out.

patches689:

See why I hate replying you? Waste of time.

For your foolish comment above, I crown you the FOOL OF THE WEEK ON NAIRALAND

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
agaugust:

Nigerian paramilitary intelligence SSS and DMI military intelligence sniffed out the first team of suicide bombers in Abuja several months ago, they captured them by intel, they interrogated them and found their leader to be Ogwuche, they traced Ogwuche across the world to Sudan, then forced Sudan to extradite him to Nigeria. Sudan did not want to release the guy, they NEVER told us he was hiding in their country.

Same way a Nigerian on this forum sniffed you out and shocked you when he called you Patrick, we can dig a hole into your bedroom after sniffing you out.

See why I hate replying you? Waste of time.

For your foolish comment above, I crown you the FOOL OF THE WEEK ON NAIRALAND

There is no evidence to support what you are saying.

He was arrested as he stepped into Sudan. Sudan found and captured him for you - confirmed by your source

At this point you are just making things up

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

PHOTO : NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES IN ACTION WHILE SOUTH AFRICAN FORCES KEEP POSTING PHOTOS OF ZERO EXPERIENCED MEN

DHQ is processing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Let the sleeping dog lie! Bad belle na disease for this Sowetans!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
agaugust:
they traced Ogwuche across the world to Sudan, then forced Sudan to extradite him to Nigeria. Sudan did not want to release the guy, they NEVER told us he was hiding in their country

That is a flat out lie

He was a student of Arabic Language at the International University of Africa, Sudan. Before his arrest and detention in Sudan by Interpol, the Department of State Security, had on May 11, 2014, announced a N25m reward for anyone who could give information that could lead to the arrest of Ogwuche and Tsiga.
http://www.punchng.com/news/nyanya-blast-key-suspect-ogwuche-extradited-to-nigeria/

Is INTERPOL Nigerian?

Not to mention that your famed SSS could not hold him the only time you yourselves actually caught him:

The suspect was arrested on November 12, 2011 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on arrival from the UK for suspected involvement in terrorism-related activities, but was subsequently released by the SSS after much pressures from the human rights community.
http://www.punchng.com/news/nyanya-blast-key-suspect-ogwuche-extradited-to-nigeria/

Dont be so foolish as to think that people do not examine your sources.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Intelligence get levels. That's why e dey pain them as we take track down Mr. A. Ogwuche.
Notice how airwaves dey calm! Readying for the next push.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
patches689:

That is a flat out lie

He was a student of Arabic Language at the International University of Africa, Sudan. Before his arrest and detention in Sudan by Interpol, the Department of State Security, had on May 11, 2014, announced a N25m reward for anyone who could give information that could lead to the arrest of Ogwuche and Tsiga.

Not to mention that your famed SSS could not hold him the only time you yourselves actually caught him:

The suspect was arrested on November 12, 2011 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on arrival from the UK for suspected involvement in terrorism-related activities, but was subsequently released by the SSS after much pressures from the human rights community.

Dont be so foolish as to think that people do not examine your sources.

still foolishly arguing blindly I see.

who discovered him as the mastermind? who ran investigation and discovered he was in Sudan before the Sudanese were alerted to arrest him? the Sudanese intelligence?

and are you blind or just intellectually incapacitated to understand why he was initially released in your second link?

you are indeed a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
This guy is too pained to understand our operations ... so he resorts to making silly claims. I will not descend on him withall the data available. We have tracked, found and ensured the fugitive is repatriated to us by the Interpol.

No noise. Silent action!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
chris365:

still foolishly arguing blindly I see.

who discovered him as the mastermind? who ran investigation and discovered he was in Sudan before the Sudanese were alerted to arrest him? the Sudanese intelligence?

and are you blind or just intellectually incapacitated to understand why he was initially released in your second link?

you are indeed a waste of time.

I dont care what you think,

Show me evidence. That is how this works - make a claim, back it up with proof, or, dont make a claim.

The source augubugugu posted cites Interpol as being the arresting body, and it makes no mention of the SSS doing anything other than collecting him from Interpol.

He was released the first time as you could not charge him. Because you SSS didnt have any evidence. Simple.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi: This guy is too pained to understand our operations ... so he resorts to making silly claims. I will not descend on him withall the data available. We have tracked, found and ensured the fugitive is repatriated to us by the Interpol.

No noise. Silent action!

No proof either.

Go make outlandish claims elsewhere.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Be careful Patches! I'm not about going down that lane of tearing you apart. Enjoy your freedom of speech here but don't risk it by forcing me to cause you damage. Cheers! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi: Be careful Patches! I'm not about going down that lane of tearing you apart. Enjoy your freedom of speech here but don't risk it by forcing me to cause you damage. Cheers! cool cool

O wow, scary
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
chris365:

so in other words your father is a failure and an imbec1le. which makes you too.

no wonder.
i
do yourself a favor and kill yourself. cos what I see here is depressed soul caused by rejections from Nigerian beautiesgrin.

My dad grew up in South Africa. His family relocated in SA when he was just 10 years of age during the heydays of apartheid. They found refuge in SA from Biafra war. Both his parents were buried in SA and some of his siblings went to US and others remained in SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
patches689:

I dont care what you think,

Show me evidence. That is how this works - make a claim, back it up with proof, or, dont make a claim.

The source augubugugu posted cites Interpol as being the arresting body, and it makes no mention of the SSS doing anything other than collecting him from Interpol.

He was released the first time as you could not charge him. Because you SSS didnt have any evidence. Simple.

who cares if you care? you are a deceitful debater afterall. and a bad shameless liar.
answer simple questions.

but for my current state of idleness, It'll be my pleasure to mock yougrin.

"The Nigerian embassy in Sudan was the key player in the capture
of the mastermind of the April 14 Nyanya bomb blast that killed 75
people and not the INTERPOL, LEADERSHIP WEEKEND can
authoritatively report."

" The efforts of INTERPOL, the Nigeria Police and Department of State Services
have led to his arrest."

" But if I may let you know, Ogwuche had been
arrested by the Nigerian embassy officials in Khartoum before he
was even declared wanted here in Nigeria. He was picked on his
way to the Egyptian embassy, possibly to get a visa and escape
to that country, but he was clever by half.”
leadership.ng/news/371222/dramatic-story-behind-capture-nyanya-bombing-mastermind

but please, continue with your usual. I already understand your level of comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
chris365:

who cares if you care? you are a deceitful debater afterall. and a bad shameless liar.
answer simple questions.

but for my current state of idleness, It'll be my pleasure to mock yougrin.

"The Nigerian embassy in Sudan was the key player in the capture
of the mastermind of the April 14 Nyanya bomb blast that killed 75
people and not the INTERPOL, LEADERSHIP WEEKEND can
authoritatively report."

" The efforts of INTERPOL, the Nigeria Police and Department of State Services
have led to his arrest."

" But if I may let you know, Ogwuche had been
arrested by the Nigerian embassy officials in Khartoum before he
was even declared wanted here in Nigeria. He was picked on his
way to the Egyptian embassy, possibly to get a visa and escape
to that country, but he was clever by half.”
leadership.ng/news/371222/dramatic-story-behind-capture-nyanya-bombing-mastermind

but please, continue with your usual. I already understand your level of comprehension.

#Propaganda
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Msauza:

My dad grew up in South Africa. His family relocated in SA when he was just 10 years of age during the heydays of apartheid. They found refuge in SA from Biafra war. Both his parents were buried in SA and some of his siblings went to US and others remained in SA.

Your identity crisis is eating you up! You need a counsellor! Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Msauza:

excuse me but do I look like doctor Phil to you. if you are mentally depressed, visit a mental hospital fool. you are nohhing but an angry reject and it smells badly on you.

don't cry us a river, cry us a lagoon. you are a reject who's lost his identity and struggles with inferiority complex.

you have declared your father and his ancestors as failures, fools and imbeciles. live with the reality of your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Msauza:

You have accepted your tantalizing condition. At least you accept your Dad to be your DAD.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
OGWUCHE WILL BE ROASTED HERE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.