Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me (1112 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2017
I am listening to the song that was playing whilst she was dying.

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

I just want her here with me.

Help me, I feel like dying - I do not see the point of my life anymore, my enemies are surely rejoicing at this calamity.
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by madridguy(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Sorry to hear about your mum, I pray God Almighty shower is blessing upon her soul.
As for your enemies, God will shame them all.
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Sorry to hear about your mum, I pray God Almighty shower is blessing upon her soul.

Where was God when my mum was terminally ill?
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by madridguy(m): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2017
There is no where he " God " promised us to live forever.

Prettyigbochick:

Where was God when my mum was terminally ill?

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
There is no where he " God " promised us to live forever.

What I’m saying is, where was God when my mum was ill suffering and died?

I am not arguing with, it is a genuine question. Why did this happen to me and my family..?
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by madridguy(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2017
My sister, I think we should be thankful in any circumstances we found ourselves as human. No one in this life can bold that he/she has never taste sorrow in life. I would have tell you some things about my personal life but due to my brou brou on politics section won't allow me because people will use it to mock me later but the point is that everybody eyes don see.

I know what it means losing a love one, especially a mother but I will encourage you to accept your fate like others. God knows better.

Prettyigbochick:

I am not arguing with, it is a genuine question. Why did this happen to me and my family..?
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
My sister, I think we should be thankful in any circumstances we found ourselves as human. No one in this life can bold that he/she has never taste sorrow in life. I would have tell you some things about my personal life but due to my brou brou on politics section won't allow me because people will use it to mock me later but the point is that everybody eyes don see.

I know what it means losing a love one, especially a mother but I will encourage you to accept your fate like others. God knows better.

Are u saying your mother also died?
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by madridguy(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2017
She is alive but I've lost many brothers and sisters dearly to me.

Prettyigbochick:

Are u saying your mother also died?
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
She is alive but I've lost many brothers and sisters dearly to me.

Brother and sister same mother and father or friends like brother and sister
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by madridguy(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Same mother and father.

Prettyigbochick:

Brother and sister same mother and father or friends like brother and sister
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Same mother and father.

Did you know them well? What happened?

I am so alone in this world now.

I believe god is a dead god, silent like those man made gods..

He did not answer my prayers.
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by madridguy(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Yes I know them well. Are you the only child or what?

Prettyigbochick:

Did you know them well? What happened?

I am so alone in this world now.

I believe god is a dead god, silent like those man made gods..

He did not answer my prayers.
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Yes I know them well. Are you the only child or what?

2 younger sibling one is disabled
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by tolugar: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:
I am listening to the song that was playing whilst she was dying.

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

I just want her here with me.

Help me, I feel like dying - I do not see the point of my life anymore, my enemies are surely rejoicing at this calamity.

Am still looking for the same answer sis,

lost mine on a full moon like this a year ago.

have never had inner peace with myself and with God ever since.

its a cruel world when all things fail
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Ifey131(f): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2017
We all HV a bitter story to share....sorry for the loss of your mum...I've lost mine too so, I know how you feel...but, questioning God is a no no....He remains God with or without you acknowledging His existence..
I'd advice you to cast your burdens on Him... believe me, He is faithful...
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by anonimi: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

Firstly sorry for your loss.
If you are smart, you will identify the cause of the terminal sickness and whether it is hereditary so you can take preventive measures where possible to avoid the same fate.
If you are smarter, you will work hard to raise awareness about the disease and money for research into its cure.
So are you

a) smart,
b) smarter or
c) none of the above?

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by sisisioge: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Just come for a warm e-hug....I won't let go for several minutes. You can cry all you want darling. Yes, you love her but God loves her more. She no longer have to suffer, she's with the saints now. Think of her positively... remember all the love, all the good things. May God grant her good passage and give you and yours the grace to never forget all the good things she stood for.

Farewell to your chick Mama...sweet dreams to your awesome Mooma. Pele darling...come a little closer smiley
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2017
I understand your plight my dear sister, but you still need to be firm, stand upright with your faith. I know God is working in your life and you and your family will laugh last.

Prettyigbochick:

2 younger sibling one is disabled
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by sarrki(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Not a good time to preach now

The truth is time will heal he wound
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Ishilove: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2017
Time will heal your wounds. There are some questions that have no answer, but just know that you will recover.
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Stay strong.
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by enoqueen: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2017
U will be fine, it's only a matter of time.
I went through this 9yrs ago and I thought my life has come to a stand still, I thought I can't live without her but here I am today.

It's unforgettable but u will be fine.
Re: I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2017
enoqueen:
U will be fine, it's only a matter of time.
I went through this 9yrs ago and I thought my life has come to a stand still, I thought I can't live without her but here I am today.

It's unforgettable but u will be fine.

How old were you when she died?

(1) (Reply)

Advice To My Fellow Men About Their Pregnant Wives... / Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? / Your Wife Is Not Your Slave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.