Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Video: 'this Girl Is A Thief I Met Her On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: 'this Girl Is A Thief I Met Her On Facebook (901 Views)

I Am Not A Thief, I Only Moved The Car From Abuja To Delta State / This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / "Prosperity Preacher, William Todd Coontz, Is Nothing But A Bloody Thief"-i.r.s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: 'this Girl Is A Thief I Met Her On Facebook by eaundeblog: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2017
This Girl is a thief i met her on Facebook and i just left her in my room to g downstairs and swim only to come back to find out she was attempting to rob me'' - Nigerian Guy Davis Adeniran Cries Out After The Girl He Met On Facebook Robbed Him Dry Attempting To Steal All His Life Savings And Even His ATM

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrBhUnsdk4
[/url]

WATCH | SHARE
Re: Video: 'this Girl Is A Thief I Met Her On Facebook by frbona: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2017
eaundeblog:
This Girl is a thief i met her on Facebook and i just left her in my room to g downstairs and swim only to come back to find out she was attempting to rob me'' - Nigerian Guy Davis Adeniran Cries Out After The Girl He Met On Facebook Robbed Him Dry Attempting To Steal All His Life Savings And Even His ATM

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrBhUnsdk4
[/url]

WATCH | SHARE
give him a Ballon d'or. Ode
Re: Video: 'this Girl Is A Thief I Met Her On Facebook by HallaDaTruth: 5:51am On Nov 05, 2017
ALL OF YOU ARE SHAMELESS AND EXTREMELY IRRESPONSIBLE
Re: Video: 'this Girl Is A Thief I Met Her On Facebook by NoChill: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Ediot!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests Female Lawyer Who Brutalized Her House-help (photos) / Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold / Meet American Yahoo Boy Who Scammed People Pretending To Be A Nigerian Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.