Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,790 members, 7,941,969 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Buying A Car Either From Usa Or Germany - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying A Car Either From Usa Or Germany (912 Views)

If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here / Get A Bank Account In Usa Or Uk From Nigeria / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Car Either From Usa Or Germany by suchislife: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
I'm using this forum to seek knowledge and advise on buying a car either from USA or Germany and loading goods inside it and sale in Nigeria.

Actually, somebody introduce this business to me and I want to know, what it's take and how it's work before I take a step.
Anybody with adequate knowledge and experience are welcome.

Thanks and best regards.
Re: Buying A Car Either From Usa Or Germany by Fisay(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2010
I don't know where you are residing at the moment, if you are in Nigeria, have you visa to these countries you intend to buy things from? If the answer is in negative then, your risk is very high. I don't know much about how to buy vehicle in Germany, though, I have visited the country a number of times, but in US , if what you desire are the used or pre-owned or new, it all depend. For new vehicle, there might not be much laws but for all pre-owned and used, you will need to registered with the the Government of US to be able to buy from the AUCTION. In the alternative if you don't want to go through the stress of registering, you may contact any of the registered agent and buy using their licence at a fee. The shipping too, depend on the type and age.You may contact me if you need more details elmosinter@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In / Architectural Design And Building Construction / Please Ideas On A Business With N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.