Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1338632 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by deept(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
justwise:

Yes that is true but you also pay less to the govt if the house price goes down.

I cant remember where i read this but says the government will value the property before you can sell the property bought by help to buy to make sure you are getting fair value. People want to scam the govt by selling to family members way below market price to cheat the govt off their share.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Pls will a tier2 dependent have to leave the UK in the happening of a marriage separation. Pls I need expert advice.

Let me ask a reverse question...... Was your initial dependent visa, tied to your sponsor?......
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=dustydee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Yeah its true reverse, my spouse is the dependent, and she is really misbehaving, and I can't cope any more. I don't know how to do about things at all. I really need help. But I am not coping
Separation is not divorce. If you intend to divorce, it may be worthwhile for the dependent to switch as soon as possible because the 5 year 'clock' will reset when they move to another visa type. Or you could keep supporting them with the visa renewal until ILR.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

My wife doesn't love me. I am scared for my life and want out. She's pregnant, and I can't cope. I need help. I want out!
Haba! That complicates things on an emotional level at least. I wish you the best.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

My wife doesn't love me. I am scared for my life and want out. She's pregnant, and I can't cope. I need help. I want out!

Loads of variables here......... It's even within her powers to curtail your visa.... All she needs to do is inform UKBA about marriage breakdown.

Home Office in turn, would give you a period within 28 days to depart (unless you file an appeal)........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
W.....w
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Yeah its true reverse, my spouse is the dependent, and she is really misbehaving, and I can't cope any more. I don't know how to do about things at all. I really need help. But I am not coping

So you're the sponsor? Get in touch with UKBA and curtail (if all mediation process fails to rekindle love).....

Would you want to invoke punishment on her or your unborn child?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

No, she is actually the dependent. It's a loveless thing going on. She most likely think having a Child will give her more power. I am living a terrible life now. I really need someone with some legal knowledge to help me out

If you have got to the end of the road, and domestic, emotional, adult slavery etc etc, was not involved.....

Simply get in touch with UKBA..........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

No, she is actually the dependent. It's a loveless thing going on. She most likely think having a Child will give her more power. I am living a terrible life now. I really need someone with some legal knowledge to help me out

How long is this marriage? What triggered this change in attitude/love?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=84095489]
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Can't say all here. Probably someone who just preyed on another person being very promising, and since we came here started changing. I can't obviously say all here.

All this details would be required in your curtailment petition.......
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks. I never assaulted or verbally abused anyone. I sleep in the living room for peace to rain and cook for myself 70% of the time. I erroneously put both of us on the rent papers while in reality I paid the rent alone since she refused to dish out any money.

I just want to know the steps to moving to another accommodation, and cancelling this one, then legally separating.

I have very limited knowledge about these kind of things.

To breach your tenancy agreement, you either might have a good landlord that waives all future payments/you buy yourself out or outwardly breach and damn consequences.......... Read your tenancy agreement on breach terms........

Hopefully, no guarantor was used to secure your property......

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks. I never assaulted or verbally abused anyone. I sleep in the living room for peace to rain and cook for myself 70% of the time. I erroneously put both of us on the rent papers while in reality I paid the rent alone since she refused to dish out any money.

I just want to know the steps to moving to another accommodation, and cancelling this one, then legally separating.

I have very limited knowledge about these kind of things.

Because no form of abuse was present/experienced, does not mean she would not allege such..........

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs4
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Should probably wait till the minimum 6month tenure and tell her that we have to find different places. Sadly she is with our baby. Men don't cry

If no guarantor was used to secure property, speak to your estate agent/landlord.............
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

She could. But were is the proof?

How are you sure she has not been secretly mapping her schemes?

Never trust the heart of a man/woman...........

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Should probably wait till the minimum 6month tenure and tell her that we have to find different places. Sadly she is with our baby. Men don't cry

This matter is complicated. Have you guys tried legal mediation?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

True. So how do I proceed. I have proof of rent payments, I have proof of living in the living room. I have never raised my voice on her here, not physically abused her. Emotionally I wonder what she can bring up

Only you paying the rent, does not necessarily proof anything. Did you write out a contract of rent paying formula?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

No. I will probably seek legal advice. I know it might cost me alot

Rather than legal advice, seek legal mediation...........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

No. I will probably seek legal advice. I know it might cost me alot

Wait..... bros.
Calm Down.

In June 2019 you were glad to be relocating to the UK.
Less than 6 months later, it’s has got this bad?

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

True. So how do I proceed. I have proof of rent payments, I have proof of living in the living room. I have never raised my voice on her here, not physically abused her. Emotionally I wonder what she can bring up

The complications of marriage....... When the script is flipped...........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
RalphJean:

Wait..... bros.
Calm Down.

In June 2019 you were glad to be relocating to the UK.
Less than 6 months later, it’s has got this bad?

Marriage myth........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Without a father, a boy is mostly a liability to the society. Research has it that majority of gang members, cultists and vicious killers grew up without a father figure in their lives. It takes Providence, mercy and God's grace for a boy to turn out perfectly when raised singly by a mother. Some single mothers are smart enough to quickly look for a father figure for their children , to try to make up for the deficiency.

Few exceptions abound on both sides though.

You now want to divorce a pregnant woman?
If she gives birth to a Son. Would this son grow to be what you have painted in this submission?

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

This cannot help me RalphJean. God for us all!

Was this your expectation?
And after moving to the UK, she isn’t playing ball?

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=RalphJean

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (750)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.