Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone (3159 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by labanj1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dey dere till you enter friendzone.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by biacan(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
I can totally relate.. But these foreign babes eh, their way of behaviour is totally different from the way Nigerian girls. . if you use the way you handle Nigerian gurls to handle foreign babes, you won't enjoy them..

They can be very helpful you know..
Gold digger
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by ELdaar55(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW...I FEELS SHE LIKES ME WITH THE WAY SHE ACT WHENEVER SHE IS AROUND ME, BUT I INSISTED WE START A RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE REFUSED. SO TODAY AFTER ASKING AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR AND SHE INSISTED WE REMAIN AS FRIENDS I DECIDED TO MOVE ON AND FORGET ABOUT HER AND ALSO CREATE A space BETWEEN US...SO MY BROTHER DONT DEPEND OR HOPE ON HER JUST PRETEND AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

wink Yeah, correct

It's in his best interest to leave. He's no more on board if he once was, We have been there too wink

LOL!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Truth is.... They are ever caring and truthful, if they tell you anything they back it up with pictures or any evidence, them go call you tire, they know your time table and always ask you questions at the right time, like they know when you suppose to eat, where you are supposed to be at every moment and when you suppose to be in bed, omo those girls can love pass anything. Always helpful sha
yeah.. Look foward to dating one again sometime in the future sha..
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:
Gold digger
who is this one.. Please vamoose from my sight
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
SKYZZZ:

LOL!

Guy stop wasting your time. I's a high, you just like the feeling, leave other men's babes alone so you can stop stealing their attention and putting confusion in their minds. If someone did this to you, would you like it? Stop doing what is wicked. There are many single ladies out there, let's stop bothering ladies that have rough patches with their guys, you're making her to focus on him less, giving yourself hope that isn't hope. Your actions are bad, leave her alone for her guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
labanj1:
Dey dere till you enter friedzone.

LOL! That's why me asking for advice
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by biacan(f): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
who is this one.. Please vamoose from my sight
dingbang if you can't say anything reasonable please leave these thread
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
ELdaar55:
THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW...I FEELS SHE LIKES ME WITH THE WAY SHE ACT WHENEVER SHE IS AROUND ME, BUT I INSISTED WE START A RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE REFUSED. SO TODAY AFTER ASKING AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR AND SHE INSISTED WE REMAIN AS FRIENDS I DECIDED TO MOVE ON AND FORGET ABOUT HER AND ALSO CREATE A space BETWEEN US...SO MY BROTHER DONT DEPEND OR HOPE ON HER JUST PRETEND AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED

True talk my brother
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy stop wasting your time. I's a high, you just like the feeling, leave other men's babes alone so you can stop stealing their attention and putting confusion in their minds. If someone did this to you, would you like it? Stop doing what is wicked. There are many single ladies out there, let's stop bothering ladies that have rough patches with their guys, you're making her to focus on him less, giving yourself hope that isn't hope. Your actions are bad, leave her alone for her guy

Hey! Remember I said I distanced my self from her immediately she told me she's with someone else, but she kept on calling me.

I told her sharply that I don't want to get her distracted in her relationship but she gets offended when ever I make that statement

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by SirMichael1: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:
babe is playing try your luck with your brain cheesy

undecided undecided angry sad

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
SKYZZZ:

Hey! Remember I said I distanced my self from her immediately she told me she's with someone else, but she kept on calling me.

I told her sharply that I don't want to get her distracted in her relationship but she gets offended when ever I make that statement

Guy you are enjoying the feeling you're getting. Distance yourself completely, don't take calls, no chats, if she reflects she'll choice, if its you, it will come back, but give her time to reflect on issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by QueenSekxy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by SirMichael1: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

undecided

I feel for you.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by QueenSekxy(f): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
SirMichael1:

I feel for you.
same here.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy you are enjoying the feeling you're getting. Distance yourself completely, don't take calls, no chats, if she reflects she'll choice, if its you, it will come back, but give her time to reflect on issues

I hear you oga. Thanks
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
SKYZZZ:

I hear you oga. Thanks

Na validation you dey seek no be counsel. As you like am sha

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by SirMichael1: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

same here.

Sorry is what I feel for you embarassed

You obviously thought this was funny angry

QueenSekxy:
babe is playing try your luck with your brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by QueenSekxy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
SirMichael1:

Sorry is what I feel for you embarassed

You obviously thought this was funny angry

if it isn't funny,then it must be sad to you..and if you don't laugh ,you cry!!

and since it's sad to you..I guess you must be weeping !!!
please lemme and weep in peace.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:
if you can't say anything reasonable please leave these thread
taaaa gerraway you....

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by biacan(f): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
taaaa gerraway you....
Dingbang don't try me

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by veraiyke(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:
I like her, she admitted she is confused.
I need you to admit you're also confused... smiley

Alright OP, on a serious note. When a girl says she is confused.

...It's either she is being truthful and isn't ready for commitment. A lady can tell if she is into you from the onset, every other thing in between is just routine check. If she isn't ready for commitment, it's normal she feels confused. She might have seen some incompatibility and doesn't want to go into the relationship, only to crash again.

...OR, she is keeping you as back-up. She doesn't want you in or out. That way, you don't have a say over her. You should just be there, as a side boyfriend.

My advice to you is, don't assume, please ask for clarifications...
Stop perceiving she loves you, you are not a rottweiler. This is how you guys set yourself up, then cry wolf. Observe her keenly, while giving her time. There is nothing much you can do than focus on your own life. If you force anything, you'll end up a rebound boyfriend.
. I love this your comment.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
I know u don't love her either, but you just have to act like a man and take your share as u are thinking right now. What is love?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out What Slay Queen Did With Her NYSC Uniform (photo) / This Trick Is How Successful People Make Life So Easy For Themselves (photos) / Please Help Control My Intractable Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.