Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Sudden Repeated Death Of Broilers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sudden Repeated Death Of Broilers (384 Views)

Breed Of Broilers And Their Characteristics/Performance / Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here / How To Increase The Body Weight Of Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sudden Repeated Death Of Broilers by Demacool: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Hello Naira Farmers,

I urgently need your help with my broilers. For some few days now, they have been dropping dead in threes (3) on average. Took one to the Vet and he told us its Coccidiosis. However, after repeated treatment, we still notice they are still dying. Meanwhile, nothing obvious in their droppings, neither do they give any sign for concern. Am so worried. We have lost total of #40 birds. I need expert advice.
Re: Sudden Repeated Death Of Broilers by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Demacool:
Hello Naira Farmers,

I urgently need your help with my broilers. For some few days now, they have been dropping dead in threes (3) on average. Took one to the Vet and he told us its Coccidiosis. However, after repeated treatment, we still notice they are still dying. Meanwhile, nothing obvious in their droppings, neither do they give any sign for concern. Am so worried. We have lost total of #40 birds. I need expert advice.
As a vet, i wanna ask a few more questions: how old are they? closely observe if their litter is wet; and describe the colour of the faeces (if its light brown or dark).

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Farm Manager/supervisor / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Abundant Sunshine: A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.