Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here (1024 Views)

Breed Of Broilers And Their Characteristics/Performance / Whatsapp Group Link For Buyers & Sellers Of Agric Commodities / How To Increase The Body Weight Of Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Hello! Buyers nd sellers of broilers. It has come to my notice that broiler farmers often hav challenges selling their broiler when it's not festive season. So I have decided to use this medium to see if both buyers nd sellers in diff location can meet nd get connected to each other here. Incase you have an information abt a buyer or seller pls don't hesitate to connect them to each other. Let's make things easy for each other. Thanks
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 12:47am On Jan 11, 2022
I have 80 broilers for sale here in lagos. They're 10 weeks old and I want to start selling them. Any interested buyer should pls reply to this comment. Incase u knw anybody that can buy them, jst recommend the person and trust me you have a share based on negotiation.
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Pls anybody with legit information on how I can sale off these broilers should help me out. Am jst a beginner and haven't had customers yet. Feeding broilers that are matured nd supposed to be sold is a big disadvantage to a broiler farmer as the cost of feed nd maintenance is high. Pls help connect me with a buyer. Thanks
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by Nitoriolohun1: 4:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning...
Let me see the pictures and what's the size?
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by Meistermhynd(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2022
I can help with the sales of your broiler here in Ilorin contact me if interested
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by ola185: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Meistermhynd:
I can help with the sales of your broiler here in Ilorin contact me if interested

Hello.. I have like 30kg broiler(dressed) for sale in Ilorin. Pls I need buyer for it . my contact: 081-32-14-82-17

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2022
Nitoriolohun1:
Good morning... Let me see the pictures and what's the size?
Okay I will do jst that
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Nitoriolohun1:
Good morning... Let me see the pictures and what's the size?
This's some sample of them. Thanks

Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Meistermhynd:
I don't knw the distance frm Lagos to Ilorin bt if it's within ur powers am available sinc i still have them. thanks
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by danhans(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning I also have broiler for sale 15weeks old weighing little above 3kg,am within lagos badagry area

Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by danhans(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning,I have 3kg and above for sale in lagos,badagry area you can contact me on phone/whatapp 08939115533. The broiler is about 80pieces

Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by Nitoriolohun1: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
weltin1:
This's some sample of them. Thanks

With what I'm seeing here, thy are not that big maybe you can try seek for those that sell the frozen one and you can negotiate...
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Nitoriolohun1:

With what I'm seeing here, thy are not that big maybe you can try seek for those that sell the frozen one and you can negotiate...
Yeah you're not far from truth bt am still rearing them and it's fair to start looking for buyers at this stage. I will need your contact to get in touch with you when they are fully ready. Thanks! I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nitoriolohun1:

Moreover they are 10 Weeks old. I don't really knw what they weigh yet. From observations I have jst more 2to3weeks to rare them. Thanks
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by Nitoriolohun1: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
weltin1:
Yeah you're not far from truth bt am still rearing them and it's fair to start looking for buyers at this stage. I will need your contact to get in touch with you when they are fully ready. Thanks! I sincerely appreciate.
timisworld@yahoo.com... Mail me n I will forward my number... You welcome

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by weltin1(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Nitoriolohun1:

timisworld@yahoo.com... Mail me n I will forward my number... You welcome
I have messaged u via ur email. Thanks
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by oluwatosin88: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please let's have a forum on WhatsApp where we can easily access each other and makes the networking faster.

Call/WhatsApp: 09022627002
Re: Buyers And Sellers Of Broilers Meet Here by nuelleoz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dried yellow maize available in tons.

Moisture content: 10% - 11% (suitable for formulation of pig and poultry feed)

Price: #280k per ton

(1) (Reply)

Video: How To Cut A Yam Mini-set And How To Plant It Inside The Ridge. / We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious / Mini Poultry Incubators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.