Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is (813 Views)

Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) / Goodnews! Alex Unveils Her New Manager. You Wont Believe Who! (details & Photo) / Check Out The New Celebrity Ankara Styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Maryoxlade: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Move over Wizkid, someone else has caught the attention of our Bob!
Snapchat celebrity Bobrisky has revealed he has an immense crush on another celebrity revealing the person to be none other than DMW boss, Davido.

See his posts below;

Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Ayo4251(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Ode
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Nwanne negodu,,
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by FlySly05: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Words failed me. This guy is a basket case
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
ROFLMAO frog voice wouldn't be happy about this. grin grin grin

Wizkid fans right now

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Johnflowey1738(f): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
hnnm am not understanding dis she male again
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
"Omo, I don fat", where's the fat? All I see is some masculine broad shoulders and a tiny waist to compliment. That being said, Davido is a pussy addict, you better crush on someone that the probability of doing Anal with is 50/50.
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
"Omo, I don fat", where's the fat? All I see is some masculine broad shoulders and a tiny waist to compliment. That being said, Davido is a pussy addict, you better crush on someone that the probability of doing Anal with is 50/50.

LOL. Have you watched it twerk @bobrisky?
I can't believe I watched to the end. It did a nice job...

Im want guys with small something, probability of leaking anus would be reduced.
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Smellymouth: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Leave Davido alone. Goan crush on buhari.. cheesy

Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Iamlordgee(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
cheesy
Boss ALAGA don show.. Welcome o
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Have you watched it twerk @bobrisky?
I can't believe I watched to the end. It did a nice job...

Im want guys with small something, probability of leaking anus would be reduced.
I can't waste my MB watching his twerk video when I could use it on some interesting movies.

Was he told that Davido's preek is small?. grin
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Smellymouth: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Iamlordgee:

Boss ALAGA don show.. Welcome o

Babaly , I Greet you. grin

Double fingers inna the air.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Bobrisky has serious mental issues
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
I can't waste my MB watching his twerk video when I could use it on some interesting movies.

Was he told that Davido's preek is small?. grin

Trust me, it's interesting and amusing too. Try watch am na... cheesy cheesy

Davido posted one picture in his briefs and fans came for him, saying his preek his small. It looked small sha.
Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Trust me, it's interesting and amusing too. Try watch am na... cheesy cheesy

Davido posted one picture in his briefs and fans came for him, saying his preek his small. It looked small sha.
All dicks are small when not erected. cheesy

I've seen few of his videos, I'd rather pass to a bootylicious lady twerking.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has A New Celebrity Crush And You Won’t Believe Who It Is by Kingsley10000: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
take buhari and Gej for free

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) / Moment Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian, Wears £2.6million Wedding Gown / See Beautiful Photos Of Banky W Traditional Wedding To Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.