Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer (679 Views)

Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer by frisko83: 2:59am On Mar 20, 2010
pls i need help how can i withraw money from my account in uk from nija
im im nija and i need to get some money from my account in uk how do i go about it pls
Re: Money Transfer by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
Why don't you call your bank in the UK and discuse that with them? How can you come here to ask how u can withdraw money from your account?

Call them, answer some security questions then they will know if that account is really urs.
Re: Money Transfer by busybody20: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
frisko83:

pls i need help how can i withraw money from my account in uk from nija
im im nija and i need to get some money from my account in uk how do i go about it pls

Are you asking me?

Does Nairaland look like a bank? undecided

Re: Money Transfer by elderly: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
Why not log on to your account online and have a wire transfer to your domiciliary account in Nigeria ?
Re: Money Transfer by jze: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
@frisko83,
From your post, I'd doubt you have your account linked to a dom. account in Nig. And even if you do, the bank would require you to come in, in person to complete the transaction except on rare occassions like this one depending on your relationship with that particular local branch.
You'd be better off calling your bank's customer service. Goodluck if they can assist you on hearing you would like to withdraw money from your acc over there in the UK to Nig.
Another option you have is to transfer the said amount over the phone or online to a trusted friend or relative's account over there and then they can send you the money through W.U or moneygram or other global money tranfer services.Goodluck man.
Re: Money Transfer by Titto(f): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
I am not sure of other banks, but I did withdrew money twice from my Halifax bank account using the ATM machine at Skye bank along toyin street and at another ATM machine in front of park n shop(not sure if that's the name) supermarket on Victoria island.  It dispenses Naira to you using the current exchange rate.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Staying Around Badagry, Agbara, Ojo & Festac ! / Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? / Business Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.