Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI (19778 Views)

NPA: The Whistleblower Lied, Our Bank Account With Unity Bank Is Frozen / Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Tbillz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
K
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Englishgold: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Any Nigerian set back in Aso rock is castrated in Jesus name Amen
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Jesusloveyou: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Come employ me for your farm na.
come and clear the gutter in front of my house and I will give you sense

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by slurity1: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I no fit even afford to buy whistle, talk less of to blow am. sad
That phone in your hand can buy hundreds of whistles. Your problem is that you have not defined your priority

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
The youths of Nigeria should contribute money and buy sniper rifles to shoot down all this corrupt leaders and politicians. That is another form of revolution.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by bitingcool: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET US WELCOME PRESIDENT ABBA KYARI.

NO LONGER SHOULD THE NAME OF MUHAMMAD BUHARI BE MENTIONED IN NIGERIAN AFFAIRS.

LONG LIVE ABBA KYARI TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by DanseMacabre(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
come and clear the gutter in front of my house and I will give you sense

Funny guy.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by DanseMacabre(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
slurity1:
That phone in your hand can buy hundreds of whistles. Your problem is that you have not defined your priority

Okay, pragmatist.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by thunderbabs: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:
That is the incorruptible president, may you live long.

Kai dia....incorruptible ko? Shege undecided
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go fucvk yourself Mr President! No one wish to have a career in whistleblowing.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by vedaxcool(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Earthquake1:

Have you found the 25$ billion?

Yes it is under your pillow
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by thunderbabs: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Englishgold:
Any Nigerian set back in Aso rock is castrated in Jesus name Amen

Wehdone...nigerians no go kill Jesus the 2nd time with una wahala everytym...na only una Jesus come for ni? shocked
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Earthquake1: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yes it is under your pillow

Exactly I wasn't expecting an intelligent response from a zombie.

Na buhari fit people like you.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by U2077(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided
Story
No liver
No fuku
No kpomo
Wetin u con dey sell
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by python1: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
thunderbabs:

Kai dia....incorruptible ko? Shege undecided
100 folds of that to you, whatever it means.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by uloewa: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
HYPOCRACY- GOVT OF THE HYPOCRITES BY THE HYPOCRITES FOR THE HYPOCRITES
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Edonojie007(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Till The Real Whistle As A Trumpet Would Blow- Buhari,you Would Give Serious Account Before The Judgement Of God. For That Court You No Need Lawyer.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by vedaxcool(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
[s]
Earthquake1:

Exactly I wasn't expecting an intelligent response from a zombie.

Na buhari fit people like you.
[/s]

Persin wey no fit differentiate between award of contract and missing money cannot be said to be more intelligent than a house cockroach
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by origima: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If oly Buhari knws how much hatred pple hv for his govt he would hv sent someone to present the budget

Which people?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
We have heard mt presido
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
What happened to the one we've blown?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Nonnyflex(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Well I would have love to blow my trumpet but what about my predecessors nko, about ikoyi towers, NNPC 26bliiion, those discovered in soak away and markets and even the farm...until I get updated I can't waste my time precious airtime and even risk my life just because whistle dey hungry me.. Mtcheeeew
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Abbeycharles(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
So this whistle nonsense never still end?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Itzmizbo: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:
That is the incorruptible president, may you live long.
That's why the Igbo people always call people like u zombie. And that's what u are behaving like now.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by userplainly(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
vedaxcool:

farm work boku... get to work
for ur fada land abi??.... so everybody must move to the village...... unku I shame for u!!! besides that sef, so u think petty farming change make an impact in lives of young Nigerians? the world is moving, if u say na backward unn buhari wan go "OYA GO LEFT, BEN SMALL.. EHEN U SEE DAH BIG HOLE?, YES JUMP PUT"
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by 9jatatafo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
How about Mainagate PMB?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by mmsen: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
He needs to fund his 2019 campaign somehow...
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by 2packer(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is the Maina saga not enough whistle already.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by thunderbabs: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:

100 folds of that to you, whatever it means.

Ahaaa, na fight? Calm down ooo
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
vedaxcool:

farm work boku... get to work
But if buhari steal our money who will blow whistle against him?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by blowjob: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

I wish to remind Nigerians that the whistleblower lines are still available - Buhari

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/i-wish-to-remind-nigerians-that-the-whistleblower-lines-are-still-available-buhari/

cC; lalasticlala
SAI BABA,U BE DEY TRY..ONLY ,NIAJA IS ROTTEN.. angry angry
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by talk2percy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blow which whistle, no be person wey chop dey get strength blow whistle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm / Rivers Judgment: Wike Sighted In Supreme Court / Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.