Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI (19779 Views)

NPA: The Whistleblower Lied, Our Bank Account With Unity Bank Is Frozen / Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by bejeria101(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
What have they done till date? Abi liar mohammed go talk say he hasnt seen that MTN advert? Whistle blower ko trumpet tester ni
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by talk2percy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
U want people to help ur government work while u promised to make another man's government ungovernable, abi Oga, Karma na one funny bitch!
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Noblewhiz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
And I don't know what whistle-blower line is.. Who can help?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Daboomb: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
Awaiting pigs and idiots to complain over nothing

You need to pipe down.

As a "Sai Baaba" original from almost three decades (since 1983 Buhari-idiagbon regime), l can authoritatively tell you that some of us who are his die-hard fans, are begining to wonder what happened to our hero.

It takes a "true friend" to recognise your failure and make it known to you, so you can correct it and get better`...
.... but it takes a sycophant to recognise your faults and stil be chanting your name as in "carry-go, nothing do you"!

I chose to be a true friend of Buhari and thus, l will let him know that he is rapidly losing the support of those who truly love him (ofcourse, the hangers-on will still chant until there is nothing for them to gain undecided ).

I will let him know that his reactions/non-actions in matters like the Fulani Herdsmen murdering people at will while the Security forces look the other way, is making us wonder whether this is the same man we all 'february-for' and "marched-for", back then in 2015?

I will let him know that his handling of Politically exposed thieves like #MainaGate, #BabachirLawalGate, #BaruGate is portraying him as a Nepotistic leader.

I will let him know that the U.N assistance that was diverted only for the North, the lopsided appointments, the lopsided infrastructural development, his sudden quietness on matters that affect the Northerner, e.t.c, portrays him as reeking of Nepotism.

Finally, l will let him know that a single issue will likely ensure that himself (if he choses to contest in 2019) and our party the APC, will not be re-elelcted in 2019 and that issue borders on his INTEGRITY since almost all those associated with him reek of CORRUPTION (Daura Lawal, Malami, Abba kyari, e.t.c)

#Fulani Herdsmen
#Fighting Corruption
#Power Supply
#Education
#RoadInfrastructures

Recall that Terresa May of the U.K took the Voters for granted and she paid for it!
Jonathan took the voters for granted, he paid for it.
All smart leaders know that no matter the amount of Goodwill you enjoy, never take the voters for granted.

Sai Baaba, may God grant you the wisdom and good health you need to lead us aright.

Signed:
Your Paddy since day-one.

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by python1: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
[s]
Itzmizbo:
That's why the Igbo people always call people like u zombie. And that's what u are behaving like now.
[/s]
You know what, you and your fellow whatever cannot expect me to wish my president death and if you are pained, go and screw yourself elsewhere, not on my mention. Or don't I have the right to express my wish again because igbo people exist? What sort of nonsense is that? Does the forum belong to the Igbos that people's comments must be in favour of the Igbos? What makes you think every comment should be in your favour? Man, wish for whatsoever you wish, especially the way you wish him death, others also have the right to wish him long life and this forum was not intended to be in favour of any individual or group of individuals.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Daboomb: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
You know what, you and your fellow whatever cannot expect me to wish my president death and if you are pained, go and screw yourself elsewhere, not on my mention. Or don't I have the right to express my wish again because igbo people exist? What sort of nonsense is that? Does the forum belong to the Igbos that people's comments must be in favour of the Igbos? What makes you think every comment should be in your favour? Man, wish for whatsoever you wish, especially the way you wish him death, others also have the right to wish him long life and this forum was not intended to be in favour of any individual or group of individuals.

How people sleep and wakeUp daily, wishing death on others, is just beyond me!

And it is not a good thing, tha such menta;it is associated with igbo` people, notnice at all.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Habyz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Which call? My brother that killed his brand new battery trying to get one wicked politician arrested has not received money to replace his battery up till now.

Better to dey hawk for road than to do that Whistle-blowing business jari.

If I want to blow sef, na from you I go start.

Use sense talk now. Brand new battery spoil on top say e dey call. Whistle blowing is not even a business so if you want to start hawking no one gives a rats ass about it.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by tuniski: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Come employ me for your farm na.
Don't mind him jare. He yet to be cured.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Sajio(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

I wish to remind Nigerians that the whistleblower lines are still available - Buhari

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/i-wish-to-remind-nigerians-that-the-whistleblower-lines-are-still-available-buhari/

cC; lalasticlala
. Where's the contact to reach you..
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by kotv: 2:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Is it just me or is buhari getting dumber?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Nellybii: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Forzap:
We are not blowing any whistle again, we want to blow you out come 2019 grin grin gringrin

All these paid anti Buhari agents. Baba is your nightmare. Any other person apart from Baba is acceptable to you. Eh ya. sorry ooo.
Must you reply everything with this same stale lines??
Can't you think of any better thing to do with your life other than thinking about 2019 elections.?
Can you mame his replacement for now if you are sure of yourself?
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by km1: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Papa, i dey find that whistle wey you bought for me when I be pikin. Whistle blowing don turn real money making for 9ja oooo. make I come dey go for here joor.
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Forzap: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nellybii:

All these paid anti Buhari agents. Baba is your nightmare. Any other person apart from Baba is acceptable to you. Eh ya. sorry ooo.
Must you reply everything with this same stale lines??
Can't you think of any better thing to do with your life other than thinking about 2019 elections.?
Can you mame his replacement for now if you are sure of yourself?

I don't exchange words with a zombie, so kindly phuk off my mentions,didirin!!
Re: I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI by Nellybii: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Forzap:

I don't exchange words with a zombie, so kindly phuk off my mentions,didirin!!

Just listen to yourself.
Programmed robot.
Answer my question and stop ranting.
Thieves will always hate the police.
You can only convince your fellow robbers and lazy drones to vote out Buhari for Diezani Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / Gerrard Building: North-West Govs Visit Scene, Sympathise With Victims’ Families / Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Mohammed Aminu, Others Promoted By Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.