Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (7664 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics) / Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Captainfire777: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:
Kikikik...Sign fireman church members are back grin grin grin grin last time they tried defending their fake pastor on Nairaland in 2011/2012, they didn't succeed. Maybe there's hope for them in 2017.

Anyway, Who remembers the picture below grin and the documentary done by the British journalist Seyi Rhodes exposing Sign Fireman.

CC: hahn , adepeter2027
go n get the recent poster.... NO matter how many people are against FIREMAN, HE IS A TICKING TIME BOMB WAITING FOR HIS TIME
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
@antiwailer I told you the painful truth. Anyways, it's not worth exchanging words or wait... you are one of those ladies that tried to get married to sign fireman? Poor you! Just get over it, there's a silver lining in the sky.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by AntiWailer: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:
@antiwailer I told you the painful truth. Anyways, it's not worth exchanging words or wait... you are one of those ladies that tried to get married to sign fireman? Poor you! Just get over it, there's a silver lining in the sky.

From him sponsoring my marriage to me being one of the ladies that want to marry him.

Brother Frank Davidson, Babaaa Werey Niyin Sir.

If Fireman can not help you with this insanity, he is really a fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
@kevoh... and speaking of Seyi Rhodes... I wonder where he is and what he is up to? Social Climber SEYI RHODES grin
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
AntiWailer! AntiWailer!! AntiWailer!!! Ah ah! You don't sleep at all? It seems like you have shares with nairaland. You don't want to lose guard, right? Suite yourself. Fact remains and still stands - YOU HAVE NO SHAME! So if you were given a gun, you'll do like wise? If it still hurts you, "see my bumbum coman flog me" @antiwailer tongue
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:
@kevoh... and speaking of Seyi Rhodes... I wonder where he is and what he is up to? Social Climber SEYI RHODES grin
Dear Sign fireman sheep , Seyi Rhodes is still a world renowned British investigative journalist who is still doing what he knows best, which is uncovering real life stories of the world through documentaries for people to see the tricks and evils of people like Sign Fireman. Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers happen to be one of such documentaries which exposed the fraudster called fireman. Seyi did a documentary titled "Sierra Leone: The Insanity of War" which won him a MIND Mental Health Media Award for the best short documentary. Feel free to check on his verified twitter account @Seyirhodes and stop being a sheeple of fraudsters. grin grin
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
I understand the trick grin grin, quote people and say meaningless things on the thread to appear controversial so that this thread will remain afloat/sticky. Kikiki Lame tactics! grin grin
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by AntiWailer: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:
AntiWailer! AntiWailer!! AntiWailer!!! Ah ah! You don't sleep at all? It seems like you have shares with nairaland. You don't want to lose guard, right? Suite yourself. Fact remains and still stands - YOU HAVE NO SHAME! So if you were given a gun, you'll do like wise? If it still hurts you, "see my bumbum coman flog me" @antiwailer tongue

Were you one of the failed miracles of healing a Mad Man by Fireman ?

If you ask me, you still need medical attention, your madness never cure.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

Dear Sign fireman sheep , Seyi Rhodes is still a world renowned British investigative journalist who is still doing what he knows best, which is uncovering real life stories of the world through documentaries for people to see the tricks and evils of people like Sign Fireman. Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers happen to be one of such documentaries which exposed the fraudster called fireman. Seyi did a documentary titled "Sierra Leone: The Insanity of War" which won him a MIND Mental Health Media Award for the best short documentary. Feel free to check on his verified twitter account @Seyirhodes and stop being a sheeple of fraudsters. grin grin

This rogue you elate highly begged Sign Fireman for his wrist watch! I mean, "WRIST WATCH" and you claim he is an Investigative my bumbum! He claims to investigate churches right? C'mon son, you a Christian? Because that nitwit only investigates churches. But let him go to the Emirates stadium or WWE headquarters Connecticut, where people travel from other countries to see their favorite player lose. Then they travel back. And they do it faithfully. I trust you go to the pub or the parlour to drink and maybe a strippers house to lavish your hard earned, right? Maybe Rhodes should go to these places if he's very investigative. The damned crap!
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Were you one of the failed miracles of healing a Mad Man by Fireman ?

If you ask me, you still need medical attention, your madness never cure.

Oh! So you are up to date? Feel free to share me your live feeds. I used to criticize this person until a personal experience gave me a second thought. Maybe, someone lied to you. Retrace your path.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:

[s]This rogue you elate highly begged Sign Fireman for his wrist watch! I mean, "WRIST WATCH" and you claim he is an Investigative my bumbum! He claims to investigate churches right? C'mon son, you a Christian? [/s]Because that nitwit only investigates churches. [s]But let him go to the Emirates stadium or WWE headquarters Connecticut, where people travel from other countries to see their favorite player lose. Then they travel back. And they do it faithfully. I trust you go to the pub or the parlour to drink and maybe a strippers house to lavish your hard earned, right? Maybe Rhodes should go to these places if he's very investigative. The damned crap! [/s]

Kikiki grin grin grin Only Fireman sheeples are dumb enough to believe the nonsense and lies you posted up there. Here's another investigative journalistic piece by Seyi Rhodes about devastating effects of landslide in seirra leone to prove you are lying about him investigating only churches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyP12L1srEk

Check out Britain's channel 4 (where Seyi Rhodes works) Unreported World to see how real human beings are exposing the ills of the World.

I know you want this thread to remain sticky. wink wink wink Hit me with more puerile comments.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

Kikiki grin grin grin Only Fireman sheeples are dumb enough to believe the nonsense and lies you posted up there. Here's another investigative journalism by Seyi Rhodes about devastating effects of landslide in seirra leone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyP12L1srEk

Enough with the crap YouTube what have you. Do you know him in person? It's what he wants you to see that's what he'll show you. And of course a pastor must have cursed him for doctoring truth to lies. Oh yes, he has questioned your faith and your belief in him is on the high! Poor you... I am a Vlogger and better person in this. "This is just another story for the gods..." Fluke. You claim i am a sheep, right? Well get this, I am much better than your claim. I know the Truth and it is bitter! So gulp it down your oesophagus.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:

Enough with the crap YouTube what have you.

Kikiki grin grin grin Truth is hard to swallow. Don't worry I have more videos of his work of uncovering evils and ills of the World. Thankfully Sign Fireman the fraudster, happened to feature in one of the videos.

frankdavidson:

Do you know him in person? It's what he wants you to see that's what he'll show you.
Kikiki grin grin grin Yet he was recognized by and given award for it. His videos are enough evidence that he is doing a good job and not a fraudster like Sign Fireman. Here's another video wink wink to show you what investigative journalism is all about. For those who don't have data, that's investigative journalism done in Haiti prison about how Prisoners have been forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfBbqsNO1sM

frankdavidson:

Oh yes, he has questioned your faith and your belief in him is on the high! Poor you... I am a Vlogger and better person in this. "This is just another story for the gods..." Fluke. You claim i am a sheep, right? Well get this, I am much better than your claim. I know the Truth and it is bitter! So gulp it down your oesophagus.

kikikik, puerile rantings! grin grin grin How does your being a so-called Vlogger disprove the fact that Sign Fireman is a big Fraud? Questioned my faith? Kai, abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin grin Oya, post link to your Vlog let me help your ministry with the small advert this my comment will give it.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
cry @kevoh End time kids. This vain person doing all he wants to destroy the body of Christ has blurred your vision. Anyways I don't need to see those crap stuff. Because like i said, it's all for the media. Well no problem. Keep being deluded until you'll be cuffed. Oh well, let me remind you. He is lucky he did it before the law that was passed about any wrong information on media will serve a sentence or a huge fine very handsome. And yes, you are up to date, verify how much your compatriot will cough out.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:
Anyways I don't need to see those crap stuff.
You don't need to see or you do not have the data to watch it egbon Vlogger or it's cognitive dissonance that is worrying you grin grin Ogbeni post your vlog link let us see jare. Don't you want free advert any more for your vlog? tongue tongue

frankdavidson:
Keep being deluded until you'll be cuffed.
If seeing videos of fraudster fireman and realizing that sign Fireman is a fraudster is your definition of delusion, then I am enjoying this delusion. grin grin

frankdavidson:
Oh well, let me remind you. He is lucky he did it before the law that was passed about any wrong information on media will serve a sentence or a huge fine very handsome. And yes, you are up to date, verify how much your compatriot will cough out.

Law that was passed? Kikiki grin this fireman sheeple thinks he is addressing a fellow gullible fireman sheeple. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by estellaslimz: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Every one sure has the right to be stupid but people like @Antiwailer & co are abusing the priveledge. Seriously

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by AntiWailer: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
estellaslimz:
Every one sure has the right to be stupid but people like @Antiwailer & co are abusing the priveledge. Seriously

Another useless Pastor's slave.

Account opened - 9th November

No of posts - 1

Nos of posts to defend pot of soup - 1

You are a dullard. Do things smarter.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by estellaslimz: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
@antiwailer alias antichrist & Co after my research on the disease called IDIOTITIS i understand that it causes the brain shut down and the mouth to keep talking and innocent minds and souls are really getting affected by it through una, it is very contagious but i also took my time researching on it best defense: SLAP AND RUN......Guys we dont need contagious beings here
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

You don't need to see or you do not have the data to watch it egbon Vlogger or it's cognitive dissonance that is worrying you grin grin Ogbeni post your vlog link let us see jare. Don't you want free advert any more for your vlog? tongue tongue

If seeing videos of fraudster fireman and realizing that sign Fireman is a fraudster is your definition of delusion, then I am enjoying this delusion. grin grin

Check the books, surf the Internet properly. Maybe you awoke 1997. Question please.
Have you ever been a member?

Law that was passed? Kikiki grin this fireman sheeple thinks he is addressing a fellow gullible fireman sheeple. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mister! Go get a life!
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by AntiWailer: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:

This rogue you elate highly begged Sign Fireman for his wrist watch! I mean, "WRIST WATCH" and you claim he is an Investigative my bumbum! He claims to investigate churches right? C'mon son, you a Christian? Because that nitwit only investigates churches. But let him go to the Emirates stadium or WWE headquarters Connecticut, where people travel from other countries to see their favorite player lose. Then they travel back. And they do it faithfully. I trust you go to the pub or the parlour to drink and maybe a strippers house to lavish your hard earned, right? Maybe Rhodes should go to these places if he's very investigative. The damned crap!

Shameless liar.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:

Mister! Go get a life!

grin grin

Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by estellaslimz: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
antichrist i can actually imagine the level of smartness in you and i happen not to be impressed and no one seems to be giving you a medal for it at all hmmmmm tell me could it be dullard symptoms that's making me not observe...
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frankdavidson(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

grin grin

Hahaha! It's just something you need. Maybe, you want to chat with sign fireman directly. On Facebook he is Sign Fireman. Please, be my guest. Express yourself as much as possible. Hope he replies. Instead of spitting cotton. Dem say and YouTube are side lines. Do it as soon as possible
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
frankdavidson:

Hahaha! It's just something you need. Maybe, you want to chat with sign fireman directly. On Facebook he is Sign Fireman. Please, be my guest. Express yourself as much as possible. Hope he replies. Instead of spitting cotton. Dem say and YouTube are side lines. Do it as soon as possible
@Seyirhodes has a verified twitter account, I will chat him instead. His actions have contributed more to humanity. I can discern people who have something better to offer. Sign Fireman has nothing to offer.
Signfireman does not have any verified social media account, so tell me why would I want to chat with a 419 Pastorpreneur , who is largely known for fraud? Why will I want to chat with a buffoon like fireman who has scandals following him, like the ritual scandal? Bros, i have better things to do. I am interested in your Vlog link though grin grin grin , or don't you want the world to see your Vlog, mr. Vlogger! cheesy cheesy
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Gnetwork: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sign fireman has deceived alot of people with is prophesies almost all the wedding conducted in that church has collapsed. most of all the revs sleep in church forming outside. i remember when he said osapa london is now is Jerusalem just like pastor Adeboye left Oyigbo Ebutemetta to redeemed camp. and thatis how he left surulere to lekki and alot of fool try starting looking for ways to relocate to far after ajah, sangotedo, lakewe areas forming living in lekki. his second in command rented house in igboefon then recolated to far after ajah now finally pack all is load and moved back to sleeping in church at his age, is that progress.where is the money they claim to have
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Topgainer: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Before you consider worshiping at His Holiness Prophet Sign 'Captainfire' Fireman's church, digest this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1479564/avoid-these-nigerian-ghanian-pastors
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Captainfire777: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Another useless Pastor's slave.

Account opened - 9th November

No of posts - 1

Nos of posts to defend pot of soup - 1

You are a dullard. Do things smarter.

come which religion do u belong to.. Everybody follows a leader both Christians, Muslims even blind people.. Calling a leader names is like questioning the authority that put him there.. Seyirhodes is just a journalist looking for whom to use and shine... I believe that u know how to reason but there's something I say to u now, IF U DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SPIRITUAL CONCENTRATE ON WHAT U KNOW BEST E.G (CHELSEA VS BACELONA) OR U SHOULD ATTACK PEOPLE THE STOLE MONEY AND NOT SOMEONE WINING SOULS.... DON'T JUDGE ANY MAN OF GOD, LET THE GOD THAT CALLED HIM BE THE JUDGE.... I know ur sense is still complete so please use it.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by kevoh(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gnetwork:
Sign fireman has deceived alot of people with is prophesies almost all the wedding conducted in that church has collapsed. most of all the revs sleep in church forming outside. i remember when he said osapa london is now is Jerusalem just like pastor Adeboye left Oyigbo Ebutemetta to redeemed camp. and thatis how he left surulere to lekki and alot of fool try starting looking for ways to relocate to far after ajah, sangotedo, lakewe areas forming living in lekki. his second in command rented house in igboefon then recolated to far after ajah now finally pack all is load and moved back to sleeping in church at his age, is that progress.where is the money they claim to have

Kikikiki...More bad news for the fraudster Sign Fireman! grin grin Is it this one they are saying one should chat up? grin grin

Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by frank317: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Captainfire777:
I PITY U, SO U WANT TO TELL US THAT FRY GROUND NUTS FOR A LIVING ABI.. BETTER FACE UR MINISTRY (COMMON GROUND NUT SELLER) O BOY HOW MARKET!

Sharaaaap!!!
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Gnetwork: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
I was there life when seyi Rhodes came. he sign fireman taught it was one if those cheap way of publicity but never knew seyi is a investigative journalist. He started exposing himself took him to His house, carrying seyi wherever he goes that period. Organized meetings with he pastor just for seyi to cover. Having done all that he never expected the video to come out that way. He said God to a game. To cover for all this he said seyi begged him for money and other thing to his members. That is a pure lie
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Gnetwork: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Shameless liar.

I was there that was a big lie just to coverup that is why he said seyi begged him for wrist watch. Just like any rev or pastor that leaves the ministry he tells his member that they stole one thing or the other. That why he employee the service of 2 amed mobile police men 24/7 leaving in is house just to scare members from even challenging him
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by ductive: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2017
My Fathers is a real man of God. Antywhale, you are a marine demon. Yes you were there when Seyi Rogues came to steal from my father cos you possessed him. I can see your anger at being exposed, made to confess, humiliated and being cast out. Pele! Just go back to your marine world. That is where you belong. There Dr. Fireman's anointing will not come and torture you. But if you fail to shut up and go back, Dr. Fireman's Holy Ghost anointing for judgment will finish you. You ain't seen nothing yet. Ijiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians / For Husbands And Fathers' Only / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.