Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,118 members, 7,896,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. (3739 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just fvck her dude. You ain't in love. Love doesn't exist. I know you think i'm not making sense but that's the sad truth.
Screenshot this and read it to yourself in the next 3 years.
Re: Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
SHEAU:

How come? upon say u worgly
am handsome than your coming male generations.
Re: Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
imma2:
That's not all. Goodluck with the hood hoe that is using her womanly charm of what lies between her legs to make you not think straight as a man. The moment you start to loose sleep over a lady your are not married to, I can only pity your predicament.
I can see you are only sex starved, thinking it's love and you just need space to release your dry powdered akamu.
is ur sanity this worse??
God be with you

Re: Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. by Yoshy: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Let love lead the way!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? / Soldier Gets Killed For Sleeping With Fellow Soldier's Wife (PHOTO) / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.