Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution (1871 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Sirgay: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
it's no money no love, their love and body is exchange for money and material things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by teresafaith: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
What were you expecting?
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Not all but most.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Sirgay: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2017
teresafaith:
What were you expecting?
is that how it should be?
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Kobicove(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
This does not apply to all Nigerian ladies

OP stop dating hungry ladies! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by richeeyo(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Nigerian girls only date because of money and the size of your dick
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Xteljay(f): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
It's not the ladies that turn relationship to prostitution it the guys, they take relationship as a thing of give an d take

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by ekensi01: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2017
I would keep my comment till next time.

Let me drop this.

The only thing is that I haven't spoil any girl, you are just paying me for all the things I've done.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by ekensi01: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Xteljay:
It's not the ladies that turn relationship to prostitution it the guys, they take relationship as a thing of give an d take

Not sure of your point.

If ladies have sense they would have stop it.
Men love coping life style.
Most men sleep with girls base on what their friends are telling them.

Ladies are the primary cause, they fall for simple trick
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Xteljay(f): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:

Not sure of your point.

If ladies have sense they would have stop it.
Men love coping life style.
Most men sleep with girls base on what their friends are telling them.

Ladies are the primary cause, they fall for simple trick
it nt that ladies dont have sense it just that some of them are born to be foolish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2017
That is why I don't date broke ladies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Xteljay(f): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2017
richeeyo:
Nigerian girls only date because of money and the size of your dick
and same goes 4 d guys they only date a lady with big boobs and butt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2017
I was here
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by moorevic(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2017
On point
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Sirgay: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Xteljay:

you would do the same if you were. a guy
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by ekensi01: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Xteljay:

it nt that ladies dont have sense it just that some of them are born to be foolish

grin

That's a big one.

I can't tell.
But my side girls are, that are not for dating but sex. Can't really say about everywhere
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Xteljay(f): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sirgay:
you would do the same if you were. a guy
i wont because they are things dat will no longer be attractive
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by tunize(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2017
On thisvonr i nor agree not all shall good onrs still exist bt rear
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by makydebbie(f): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Xteljay:

Forgetting they've to maintain it. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by WeirdoNg: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2017
No be by force to get girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by skywalker240(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Xteljay:
And Ur Ladyfolks Perfected It by dancing to their tone
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Nedfed(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
any how
All I know is that once I pick my woman, am out.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by Xteljay(f): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
skywalker240:
And Ur Ladyfolks Perfected It by dancing to their tone
not all just some fool that made it that way
Re: Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution by skywalker240(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Xteljay:
not all just some fool that made it that way
Funny Thing Is, the so called embolded are the majority. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... / How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. / Very Romantic. I Love The Girl In Beads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.