Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... (1870 Views)

Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. / i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / Nairalanders Help!!! He Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by ferdvict2(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Relationship matter, what's your take on this...

1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by DozieInc(m): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2017
No way you can do it without hurting him. sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by 2dice01: 12:43am On Nov 11, 2017
Smh angry

Why didnt you tell the nïgga from the onset

Yahoo yahoo girl ..
You should be arrested for scamming that dumb guy grin
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by IsiahRashad(m): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Better marry him angry
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by Skinni(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Hehehe... there's no class in grave. Don't forget.
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by ferdvict2(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Skinni:
Hehehe... there's no class in grave. Don't forget.
dats true
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by ferdvict2(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2017
2dice01:
Smh angry
Why didnt you tell the nïgga from the onset
Yahoo yahoo girl .. You should be arrested for scamming that dumb guy grin
The guy isn't dumb but in love
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by 2dice01: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2017
ferdvict2:

The guy isn't dumb but in love
Bro he is dumb

How will you help someone without helping your self first
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by egopersonified(f): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2017
you both should draw out a contract stating when and how you would pay back every kobo he spent on you, the trauma you will put him through and the sacrifices he made for you.
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2017
wow, this is truly insensitive, this girl used this man, she realized a lot earlier than now that she didn't fancy him and kept him around to do the dirty work... cases like these are so annoying because i like the idea of justice and ppl getting what they deserve, the man who made the effort to give this girl a life does not deserve a girl this ungrateful. if she really doesnt want to be with this guy, she owes him a lot of compensation, i mean, A LOT! the decent thing to do would be to leave the guy, no one deserves a pity relationship and while working her 'high-class' job that pays well, each month when she gets her salary, she has to pay tithe to this guy till she retires or he asks her to stop. i mean 10% of what she's making, goes clean to the guy, every fuccking month.
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by TEAMvido(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2017
although she went to school but didn't learn wat sacrifice is...... i know say the story na prank sha .....
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by yusufyusuf1: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Maybe this is one of the reasons why someone ladies body are found Whitout their head how can someone compensate a man in such situations even a guarantee heaven won't be enough
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2017
Stale overflogged gist
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by tunize(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Na so some girls life just be so she don graduate now go sloop jamb anoda guy, so her boyfriend nor come be her type is aiit lemme pass I can see somebody wanna die
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by marvin902(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2017
make God punish you a thousand folds undecided undecided undecided
am slowly losing my respect for women undecided undecided
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by lilmax(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2017
@26 she still act like a teenager? karma will still knock though
Re: Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... by ferdvict2(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
selflessmaya:
wow, this is truly insensitive, this girl used this man, she realized a lot earlier than now that she didn't fancy him and kept him around to do the dirty work... cases like these are so annoying because i like the idea of justice and ppl getting what they deserve, the man who made the effort to give this girl a life does not deserve a girl this ungrateful. if she really doesnt want to be with this guy, she owes him a lot of compensation, i mean, A LOT! the decent thing to do would be to leave the guy, no one deserves a pity relationship and while working her 'high-class' job that pays well, each month when she gets her salary, she has to pay tithe to this guy till she retires or he asks her to stop. i mean 10% of what she's making, goes clean to the guy, every fuccking month.

Tithe, u r inviting daddy freeze

(1) (Reply)

Tragic: Man See His Late Wife He Buried 4 Years Ago Live At A Wedding In Uyo / Relationship failure in d North / What South African Women Say About Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.