Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,193 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. (3250 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
I was somewhere gisting with a lil friend,when this scenery caught my attention.
I had to capture it on camera.
The red neck lizard was really trying hard to be noticed by the female lizards cheesy cheesy

I believed the two female lizards are best of friends gossiping away,when this red neck lizard came and tried wooing one of them,and he was outrightly snubbed cheesy cheesy.
Chai I felt his pains

Simply put,every man needs the presence of a woman in their life to make it colourful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin
Aunty Ahnie,no be lie you yan cha....But it's a vise versa something......You bannies equally need men in your lives too undecided. Make we no too debate this matter, but in case if you need to debate on am,wait for me till evening when I'm back from work....... Patients (i.e passengers) full road dey wait for me grin. Rain dey fall grin. Dem need to be rescued to their various grin respective homes

3 Likes

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Blupen969(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
I pray you get that job that you are looking for my dear, sometimes sapa deh touch head too

22 Likes

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Fira09(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mtcheeww X10
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Blupen969:
I pray you get that job that you are looking for my dear, sometimes sapa deh touch head too
. Bro, she's gainfully employed.. Sometime,it's good we don't take life too serious.....Come on bro angry. ,make we dey try chill Sometimes cheesy. Bring up jokes,make me too bring my own so that we go laugh forget the wahala of life abeg cool

11 Likes

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by advanceDNA: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Eeyaaa

Wahala for who need color in his life...with a dose of paternity fraud, and dragging property they ddnt work for? 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by advanceDNA: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Bro, she's gainfully employed.. Sometime,it's good we don't take longer fe too serious.....Come on bro angry. ,make we dey try chill Sometimes cheesy. Bring up jokes,make me too bring my own so that we go laugh forget the wahala of life abeg cool

U sure say no be u dey take the matter serious
grin

6 Likes

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
He was trying to impress the sisterscheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Blupen969:

Yes Daddy.
Sapa far from me sir.
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
Eeyaaa

Wahala for who need color in his life...with a dose of paternity fraud, and dragging property they ddnt work for? 🤣🤣🤣

My dear,this thread is not about hakimi's episode
It's.just.a harmless fun thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Aunty Ahnie,no be lie you yan cha....But it's a vise versa something......You bannies equally need men in your lives too undecided. Make we no too debate this matter, but in case if you need to debate on am,wait for me till evening when I'm back from work....... Patients (i.e passengers) full road dey wait for me grin. Rain dey fall grin. Dem need to be rescued to their various grin respective homes
Ok Sha.
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by advanceDNA: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:

My dear,this thread is not about hakimi's episode
It's.just.a harm fun thread.

For starters....i'm not your dear....

And I never said its about hakimi's episode....u jumped to that conclusion on ir own...many women have always been greedy and inconsiderate b4 hakimi's ex wife...so u dont have to relate my comment to Hakimi's episode

12 Likes

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nairaland yii sha

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by marlow1962(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Them don carry hakimi wife come here now cheesy
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

For starters....i'm not your dear....

And I never said its about hakimi's episode....u jumped to that conclusion on ir own...many women have always been greedy and inconsiderate b4 hakimi's ex wife...so u dont have to relate my comment to Hakimi's episode
I don't have any ouce of strength to argue this evening,maybe next time.

Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Sweetvie: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:
I was somewhere gisting with a lil friend,when this scenery caught my attention.
I had to capture it on camera.
The red neck lizard was really trying hard to be noticed by the female lizard. cheesy cheesy

I believed the two female lizards are best of friends gossiping away,when this red neck lizard came and tried wooing one of them,and he was outrightly snubbed cheesy cheesy.

Simply put,every man needs the presence of a woman in their life to make it colourful.
grin grin grin
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by shaybebaby(f): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Bro, she's gainfully employed.. Sometime,it's good we don't take life too serious.....Come on bro angry. ,make we dey try chill Sometimes cheesy. Bring up jokes,make me too bring my own so that we go laugh forget the wahala of life abeg cool
I like your energy. You have a certain joie de vivre ; smiley
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:

I don't have any ouce of strength to argue this evening,maybe next time.

Cheers.

At all ooo....i nver argued......i just say make i clear you on wetin u start

4 Likes

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin
Hello sweetie kiss.
They sure do need lots of colours from us to make their lives colourful.

Let's spread the colours cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

At all ooo....i nver argued......i just say make i clear you on wetin u start

Cheers cheesy cheesy
Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Sweetvie: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:

Hello sweetie kiss.
They sure do need lots of colours from us to make their lives colourful.

Let's spread the colours cheesy
Sure grin

1 Like

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Blupen969(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Lols true sha but even if you bring your own jokes sapa no go let me laugh bro this sapa choke me for throat

1 Like

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Blupen969(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:

Yes Daddy. Sapa far from me sir.
Amen ooh
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by sholikay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
This topic no consign me...I just want to have a free ride to front page..😋😋😊
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Blupen969:
Amen ooh
Thanks sir
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Kimcutie: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin grin

These two snubbed him, that's cool... He will meet another three that will bear his eggs.
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kimcutie:
grin grin

These two snubbed him, that's cool... He will meet another three that will bear his eggs.
Tiri is a crowd sweetie cheesy grin grin
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dear Ahnie,

So It has gotten to the stage where lizards now exites you.

Smh.

I never knew it will get to this stage.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by ahnie: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Miracood2:
Dear Ahnie,

So It has gotten to the stage where lizards now exites you.

Smh.

I never knew it will get to this stage.
Hi miracle,howdy this evening?
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:

Hi miracle,howdy this evening?

angry
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by obinna58(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Incomplete story

He won, can’t you see the female lizard shaking after receiving it hot hot
Re: Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. by Kimcutie: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:

Tiri is a crowd sweetie cheesy grin grin
Better go for the crowd and stand a chance then go for one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? / Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? / Ghanaian Girls/nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.