Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? (3241 Views)

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 12:26pm On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided does it make u look bad if u kiss on your fist date?

should the be a timing to when you should be allow to kiss ur partner.

well i clearly find it disgusting when chick kiss guy on they first date

well i think is putting your self down and a female. or ima wrong.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 12, 2011
Sex on the first date sounds better.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by aminalib(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2011
Lmao
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 12:39pm On May 12, 2011
J12:

Sex on the first date sounds better.

angry angry angry angry angry angry sick child having sex on ur first date is unacceptable
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by dondepio(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2011
If both parties are mature and its really a date, there's nothing bad at all.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Dyt(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2011
I can kiss a guy at 1st sight yh
even nt knowin him b4
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by cantell(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2011
Dyt:

I can kiss a guy at 1st sight yh
even nt knowin him b4
**stammers** ash, ashi!
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by MMM2(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2011
if d guy has a diamond teeth kiss n fu-ck him dat day.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Phate05: 1:21pm On May 12, 2011
Why not? undecided
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 1:23pm On May 12, 2011
M M M:

if d guy has a diamond teeth kiss n fu-ck him dat day.

like u said of course if he has a diamond teeth there will be no questions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol jokes no mater wat u should really kiss on your first date even on the second on too
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 1:24pm On May 12, 2011
Phate05:

Why not? undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided why not to what?
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Dyt(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2011
cantell:

**stammers** ash, ashi!

its jst a name yh
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Phate05: 1:35pm On May 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided why not to what?

Why should one not kiss on the first day? Whats there to prevent it? Any inhibition? undecided
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry sick child having sex on your first date is unacceptable
Who said that sex on the first date is unacceptable?
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2011
J12:

Who said that sex on the first date is unacceptable?  

me and those that respect them self's
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Dyt(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2011
^^ so dose dat v sex few mins afta meetin dont respect demselves yh?
My dear sex s jst fun
well let me spk 4 mysef sha
i do it wit only dose m connected wit
doesnt mata ow long we v met
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

me and those that respect them self's
What has respect got to do with sex?
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 2:00pm On May 12, 2011
Dyt:

^^ so dose dat v sex few mins afta meetin dont respect demselves yh?
My dear sex s jst fun
well let me spk 4 mysef sha
i do it wit only dose m connected wit
doesnt mata ow long we v met

are u for real u fel sleep with a guy on ur first date

so man but that is low as a female it just adds no value to you

at the end off the day all they will tell u is, ooooo she is very easy coz i bleeped her on our first date
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 2:01pm On May 12, 2011
J12:

What has respect got to do with sex?

it does more than u think.

so let me ask u a question the u want a girls to F*uck u up on your first date and u will not find her low?
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Dyt(f): 2:11pm On May 12, 2011
Lyk i said
my own world its jst all fun bt def nt wit anybdy n everybdy
jst d one u connected 2
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

it does more than u think.

so let me ask u a question the u want a girls to F*uck u up on your first date and u will not find her low?
Fulfilling your sexual desires with who you like at your appropriate time does not determine your self esteem.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by MrsChima(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hottie Tima,

If you wants to kiss on your first date and the guy that you are with isn't old fashioned in term of thinking then I don't see why there is any problem. Again, it all depends on the guy that you are with and what he feels is necessary.

If you do not know the guy and are not sure if he is cool with you kissing him on first date then I wouldn't do it because you do not want to make him uncomfortable and he run for the high sea.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by BABE3: 2:17pm On May 12, 2011
Whatever works for anybody abeg!

Some couples kissed/4ucked on the first date--they are happily married to each other with kids.

Some couples kissed on the 5th date-- they've broken up--still single and vigorously searching.

So, kini big deal.  smiley 
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 2:21pm On May 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hottie Tima,

If you wants to kiss on your first date and the guy that you are with isn't old fashioned in term of thinking then I don't see why there is any problem. Again, it all depends on the guy that you are with and what he feels is necessary.

If you do not know the guy and are not sure if he is cool with you kissing him on first date then I wouldn't do it because you do not want to make him uncomfortable and he run for the high sea.

yeah truu that miss chima i know that, if u know the guy and you have been with each other for a long time then kissing him on the first date is kool

but i am saying if u don't someone really well and u go on a date u end up kissing them then that's wrong. trust me i have seen chick dating guys from when they first meant and ended up kissing them. nothing good come out of it at the end of the day.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by MrsChima(f): 2:23pm On May 12, 2011
That what I was talking about Hottie Tima. If you do not know the guy then do not kiss him if you are not sure.

It doesn't matter if you know him long time or not. You can know someone five years and still do not know if they are comfortable with you kissing them first, second, third, or even fourth date if there were no communication about it.
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Whatever works for anybody abeg!

Some couples kissed/4ucked on the first date--they are happily married to each other with kids.

Some couples kissed on the 5th date-- they've broken up--still single and vigorously searching.

So, kini big deal.  smiley 

huni there is a point to what i am trying so say here.

many ppl do it in many different way.

but as a woman u shouldn't kiss a guy on your first date that what a believe
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That what I was talking about Hottie Tima. If you do not know the guy then do not kiss him if you are not sure.

It doesn't matter if you know him long time or not. You can know someone five years and still do not know if they are comfortable with you kissing them first, second, third, or even fourth date if there were no communication about it.

yeah truu that miss chime
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by BABE3: 2:27pm On May 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

huni there is a point to what i am trying so say here.

many ppl do it in many different way.

but as a woman u shouldn't kiss a guy on your first date that what a believe

Aight. wink
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by HotieTima(f): 2:45pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Aight. wink

wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by dani1luv: 2:54pm On May 12, 2011
Kiss on first date. . Anywayz it depend on em' esp. if they are the shy types
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2011
Yes Yes Yes!!! Its damn Romantic n Utopia is let loose kiss
Re: Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? by InkedNerd(f): 11:22pm On May 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided does it make u look bad if u kiss on your fist date?

should the be a timing to when you should be allow to kiss your partner.

well i clearly find it disgusting when chick kiss guy on they first date

well i think is putting your self down and a female. or ima wrong.

It's totally up to the individuals. I personally have no problem kissing on the first date. Just because you kiss someone on the first date doesn't mean you're putting yourself down as a woman. You worded your post in a way that implies that it it the girl who is making the move to kiss the guy so my question to you is if a guy is the one making the move then would you say he is putting himself down as a man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. / 8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed / Natural Secrets To Last Longer In Bed During Sex(free Book) - Married Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.