Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery (74942 Views)

Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery / Banky W Thanks Basketmouth For Being There Through His Cancer Battle / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Fatherly: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
lolllllllllll....face like painted yam lollll cry
Papiikush:

You trying to say bankyW is "not so good looking"?

See who is talking With that your face like a painted yam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by BruncleZuma: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Banky, so who dey come carve your biabia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by churchee: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Not so long on Nairaland but am getting tired of posts that make FP.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Alphaman007: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
nairalanders are savage... Next time try to watch your words before posting them grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Onogiede(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
any reasonable men goes for Edo ladies because average of them are hardworking class, still waiting to have one across my way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Foodforthought: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This Adesua girl is just one very intelligent lady

Banky is lucky
How is he lucky?

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
Banky is smart that's why he got a pretty nd smart woman. Not surprised anyway, not so good looking men re usually smart.
Sister you're not pretty you're now smart which kind of man will get you like this
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Foodforthought: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Onogiede:
any reasonable men goes for Edo ladies because average of them are hardworking class, still waiting to have one across my way
Wetin u for talk before... shebi u be Edo man?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
cute couples. na dis babe I be wan marry o
Banky just spoil show for me.

Please if you look like Adesua etomi, with her physique and her pointed nose.
pm me, I go marry u now now
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by AntiWailer: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
olaleks007:
Life is beautiful with the right person

Lemme go and look for my own soulmate

Right amount
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by MhizzAJ(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:

How is he lucky?

She's such a nice girl
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by enemyofprogress: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by OCHOdee(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Henryyy:

So because you have makeup to cover your ugly akpu face you think you have a right to open your mouth to insult others? For you to describe banky as "not so good looking" I was expecting you to look better than that clown in ur dp. It is people like you whose brothers look like smeagol and whose boyfriends are uglier than shrek yet you come out to criticize the look of others.

grin grin grin ;Dwhat!!! Babe does not deserve the insult na
grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
RECOVER QUICKLY COZ I'M WAITING FOR WEDDING PARTY 2. angry
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Foodforthought: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She's such a nice girl
How can u tell? Social media life is different from reality

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Boyooosa(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
Banky is smart that's why he got a pretty nd smart woman. Not surprised anyway, not so good looking men re usually smart.
21 days within 1 yr, na nairaland u dey sleep? Abi u don't work.... Even if you are a student, you should be occupied with your studies more.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Foodforthought: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She's such a nice girl
How can u tell? Social media life is different from reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
RECOVER QUICKLY COZ I'M WAITING FOR WEDDING PARTY 2.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
na because dem never cut banky leg or arm,na she go run commot even no do marriage again

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by sirjentul05(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
U will nw do anytin for him cos d money is still there, assuming say na broke nigga nw, u for don leave am teh teh

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by mmsen: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:

What? There's a lot of dumb, ugly dudes out there.

Same for women.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by mmsen: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Onogiede:

Olosho = hard worker?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Oluchi01(f): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
You are right
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Mariangeles(f): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Roland17:
"I don't deserve you".

Personally, I don't like when men or women undervalue their relevance in a relationship, especially one you are vested in.
True... you don't have to put yourself down to express humility.
it's awkward when people do that.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Kaytixy: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This Adesua girl is just one very intelligent lady

Banky is lucky
banky too is one of the most if not the most responsible musician we have in Nigeria. So she too is LUCKY

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Emaopel2015(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
I pray for your speedy recovery and permanent healing IJN... The operation just too much to bear if not for God.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by royalamour(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:

Coming from an ugly.....

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by MhizzAJ(f): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kaytixy:
banky too is one of the most if not the most responsible musician we have in Nigeria. So she too is LUCKY

That's true
The guy is well mannered and he has a friendly disposition

I've never really heard anything negative about him
She's lucky too

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by martineverest(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
FreeTraining:
if banky is a truck pusher' will she love him? foget about women with their wayo love'
just like Annie Idibia.... The woman chew gum tuface even when he impregnated 3 ladiea... If na ordinary man with no name she for don dump am
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
FreeTraining:
if banky is a truck pusher' will she love him? foget about women with their wayo love'
It's a two way thing bro. If you are rich, would you love and marry an akara seller girl? I got you on that, ain't I? grin

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Kaytixy: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
kikiwendy:

I think you guys are misunderstanding her.. Maybe she meant not all goodlooking.. English is the problem
brother honestly English is the problem. All of you insulting his lady need to apologize to her. What she means is that not all handsome men are lucky to have smart and beautiful woman like Adesua. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by lollmaolol(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Banky, so who dey come carve your biabia?

U spoke my mind.. carving in the bed things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.