Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery (74967 Views)

Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery / Banky W Thanks Basketmouth For Being There Through His Cancer Battle / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Dekvng: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:
Small thing dem go carry post online angry

Na you sabi
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mkbryants:

And there she goes after the Brutality from yours truly grin
Lol. Girls go just pack makeup full face like drawing book come dey call guy ugly for wetin. Make she go sempe.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by scondy(f): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
emperormossad:
Why do I have a feeling this r/ship is gonna be short lived? I don't see them being together by this time next year.

I Kinda have thesame feeling too. there is something shallow about the relationship. a deep connection does not require social media validation. when u see pple flaunting their love on social media over everything, it is cos they are trying to convince themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by enomakos(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Get well bro,this guy is a nice guy
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She's such a nice girl

Nice girl bawo? Who she epp sef? undecided Abeg gboju nibe!
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
enomakos:
Get well bro,this guy is a nice guy

Nice bawo? Who he epp? undecided undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Acidosis(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Blade21:
this is the most annoying comment you ever made he knows her personally and he alone knows y he doesn't deserve her stop been so damn judgemental and from all I know she doesn't act bad movies at such

My baby haff vex grin grin grin

So I use to make annoying comments?? sad sad
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by lagdmark(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
AnodaIT:
He better give that girl belly before next surgery
Fact
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na so them go dey talk, nothing I won't do for you my ass, I just hope we won't here something else in some months to come. Sometimes I wonder if people really read the sweet things they say about their spouse before divorcing or breaking up. One minute he/she is everything, the next minute he/she is a monster.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by pussysucker1: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nazo dem go dey talk. Ask her if she fit gree make dem exchange her head with Banky owngrin
Haha hahaha kikikikik Lwkm
savage you are
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Hizayus(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Henryyy:

So because you have makeup to cover your ugly akpu face you think you have a right to open your mouth to insult others? For you to describe banky as "not so good looking" I was expecting you to look better than that clown in ur dp. It is people like you whose brothers look like smeagol and whose boyfriends are uglier than shrek yet you come out to criticize the look of others.

Chai! This is Brutality!

Guy i no sure say na only dis comment annoy u, be like time don reach to renew ur house rent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by centoke30(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mmmmmmm, how did he manage to carve his beards so well even during this period in the hospital undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Spaxon(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
olaleks007:
Life is beautiful with the right person

Lemme go and look for my own soulmate
do u mean the Hair Cream

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Augustap(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
FreeTraining:
if banky is a truck pusher' will she love him? foget about women with their wayo love'
I can't tell if her love is unconditional or not, but i can say for sure that True Love isn't about material gains. It's about being with the person who makes you happy. Someone who completes you, you'd do anything for them. That's true love.
Not all women follow guys cause of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by InvertedHammer: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
/
All these social media PDAs.

Not another Tonto and Churchill loading...

I hope so.

\\
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
Banky is smart that's why he got a pretty nd smart woman. Not surprised anyway, not so good looking men re usually smart.

modified: Ooops, forgot! Banky my luv quick recovery darling ❤

You are just looking for trouble, right?
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by suremahn(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
wen u are datin a successful man even in illness u still love him but if u no get money "hideyourface"
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
Banky is smart that's why he got a pretty nd smart woman. Not surprised anyway, not so good looking men re usually smart.

thunder fire you
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Sage7(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
She left Kunle Remi for Banky W....A woman of substance would not switch like that. Whatever they have together has a short span 'cuz she will leave Banky subsequently.

wetin pain me na say after all the wait by Banky, na another person own e go carry. She disgusts me. Perfect relationship my foot
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by sirjomore(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:

so ure trying to say he is not so good looking. Sorry for you
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Paschy88(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:

Babe, Banky fine pass you like from lagos to sokoto

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Danny287(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:

you are looking for trouble oh better get prepared
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by YelloweWest: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2017
FreeTraining:
if banky is a truck pusher' will she love him? foget about women with their wayo love'
If she was old fat and smelling would he love her?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Tonytonex(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=LuvU2 post=62225166]Banky is smart that's why he got a pretty nd smart woman. Not surprised anyway, not so good looking men re usually smart.

You are right
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Tonytonex(m): 12:18am On Nov 10, 2017
LuvU2:

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Sexyolori(f): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2017
loneatar:
Small thing dem go carry post online angry
Jealousy, Lol
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Georgeisco2007: 1:08am On Nov 10, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
shey na me you wan do something for if nt your husband.

My brother the thing tire me, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

If she was old fat and smelling would he love her?
That is to tell u there is no true love anywere' all fake
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Augustap:

I can't tell if her love is unconditional or not, but i can say for sure that True Love isn't about material gains. It's about being with the person who makes you happy. Someone who completes you, you'd do anything for them. That's true love.
Story for another day
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Augustap:

If you see a poor guy that makes u happy and
a rich guy that also makes u happy' which of them will u follow' is it the poor one?' STORY
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Omg he had cancer? shocked

Hope he gets better fast.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Mysselff2: 4:18am On Nov 10, 2017
olaleks007:
Life is beautiful with the right person

Lemme go and look for my own soulmate

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.