Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,191 members, 7,923,006 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire (48807 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / $43million Ikoyigate...Foreigners React! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by yomalex(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
ok
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by stagger: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
By revealing the sex of the whistleblower, a layer of his identity has been peeled off.Who even trains these security personnel of ours?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by deji68: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
This Magu guy knows how to entertain Naija..... anytime we vex , just play “Ikoyi “ and little whistle everybody will be dancing or falling mugu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
It might even be a lady...... EFCC trying to throw scent of the blower.........

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by joduseq(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
hakeem4:
but we need immunity incase we blow the wrong whistle grin
unquantifiable immunity.. blow the wrong whistle and put them in offside position... Bro I concur with you on that

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by talk2percy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
I no get strength to blow any whistle
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by hopexter(m): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
hakeem4:

Sha no blow free-kick for penalty cheesy
hakeem4:

Sha no blow free-kick for penalty
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by sleek82(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
id911:
very stupid people, you think all of us can not think with the brain God gave us abi? Who is the owner of the money you planted? The flat has no owner or the money developed wings into the building abi, useless people with their lies and propaganda
God bless you for this piece....this is exactly what i said about the said money....they are telling us the money is not traceable to its owner abi? Kontinu!!
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by bamoski(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Keep deceiving yourselves thinking y'all are deceiving Nigerians. Ndi iberibe. undecided

Bad belle is allowed. At least this is not the era of stealing is not corruption of the ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abeg make person do the calculation of how much the whistle blower collect,I for do am but my glasses dey far.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by emerazz(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Keep deceiving yourselves thinking y'all are deceiving Nigerians. Ndi iberibe. undecided

haba guy calm down I guess neither efcc nor d lucky man is d cos of of ur frustration..

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Those monies mentioned! Whistle cannot blow it, may be Trumpet
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by naijaboy756: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2017
modelmike7:

Bitterness and pained......
Characteristics of wailers.

They are only happy to listen to bad and negative news about the nation.
SMH!!
Seriously u need to have ur head examined....

You need to see a Psychiatrist...

Who owns the money?

How can u celebrate the whistle blower without acting the usual media drama you actwith Patience Jonathan, Diezani, Metuh etc

Why are all the supporters of this government brainless

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by samsam2019: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2017
I hope he's not found dead later
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Boyooosa(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2017
falxz:
Check out nigeria presently forum

Nigeria presently is a forum that let you discuss about things currently happening in nigeria with other members while also earning Money, Unlike nairaland your earn Point on nigeria presently by posting new topics or replying to other people post/Topics. Which can be used to place banner ads on the forum or can be converted to money.

To Register Visit:
Nigerians will never stop to amaze me sha, advertising uba in first bank. OK o, af ear.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by CaptainGOOD: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2017
modelmike7:

SMH!!
Dumbtard!!.. wat are u celebrating exactly undecided.
Are u sure u ar ok?.
Ok lers assume its true... how has the money recorverd helped u as a citizen undecided.
Pepl like u are d reason the rulers keeps defrauding us.. bcoz theyv got dumb asslichers.
nawa for u o.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Lekan1o1: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2017
modelmike7:

SMH!!

What is this one saying undecided
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by PointZerom: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by 9jaDoc(f): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2017
sleek82:
God bless you for this piece....this is exactly what i said about the said money....they are telling us the money is not traceable to its owner abi? Kontinu!!

What if he did like Mama Thief and starts fighting EFCC for the criminal loot nko?

The owner just took a "plea bargain" without dragging EFCC through court. If they went to court that will still be the outcome, that is if the court don't take bribe and let him keep the money!
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by PointZerom: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2017
bamoski:

Bad belle is allowed. At least this is not the era of stealing is not corruption of the ineffectual buffoon.

This is the era of reinstating tested and confirmed criminals. Kiss the truth
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by meforyou1(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2017
dokiOloye:
But d culprit(s) are yet to be prosecuted.
Wayo government.
see wahala. Whistleblower compensated. And nothing else heard of the money
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by 9jaDoc(f): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2017
naijaboy756:
Seriously u need to have ur head examined....

You need to see a Psychiatrist...

Who owns the money?

How can u celebrate the whistle blower without acting the usual media drama you actwith Patience Jonathan, Diezani, Metuh etc

Why are all the supporters of this government brainless

Because u never heard a peep from the possible owner - not like Mama Thief who'd be fighting to keep the money

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Godsonkemz(m): 12:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Another cheap lie. No evidence ko
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by 9jaDoc(f): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2017
meforyou1:
see wahala. Whistleblower compensated. And nothing else heard of the money

Because if he goes to court, Naija being Naija, he has a good chance of bribing a judge and keeping the money.
AND EFCC KNOWS THAT.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by linearity: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2017
R2bees:
The guy should collect the money and leave this Country Asap. that's if he could make it to the airport sef

First leave the country and ask them to transfer it into your newly opened foreign account.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by enemyofprogress: 12:57am On Nov 10, 2017
I dey monitor seun Osewa and all his moderators,if dem do anyhow, walahi I go blow their whistle especially lalasticlala and mukina2 tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Rick9(m): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2017
... But who carry my Whistle
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by HoracenPete: 1:41am On Nov 10, 2017
modelmike7:
PROTECTION is the first priority of whistle blowing, that is the job hazard, for people that want to venture into the lucrative business.

Good one Mr Magu.
Keep up the good job!!

Wailers, keep wailing!!!
i guess i would start taking note of my friends, random change of location #whistleblowingalert ..!..
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by 9jja(f): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2017
And the deception continues. He went to Vienna to tell them how the whistle blower has turned millionaire but he did not tell them how the culprits are being punished. These fools think the white are deceived with all these propaganda. Even though they like the kind of buhari government to be in Africa so we do not grow, they are not fools like the zombies on nairaland whose lives are loosing values by day yet they sing praises for a government without direction.

Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.