Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,200 members, 7,923,032 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire (48808 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / $43million Ikoyigate...Foreigners React! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:24am On Nov 10, 2017
counselling on how to spend d millions keh?

dis EFCC funny abeg, how u wan take counsel me on how to spend my millions? grin
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by GoldHorse(m): 2:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Won't be surprised to see some "pastors" organising whistle blowing anointing revival!

BTW We are the FIFA approved Whistle Blowing Academy International. The new millionaire mentioned above was our former student. Forms are already on sale for the new academic session. Contact Professor Sean Ocewa of our Administration dept. Thank you cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by ezana1(m): 3:02am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by falopey: 3:04am On Nov 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Abeg who get idea how much dem dey sell whistle now
My guy, whistle don cost now walahi. Whistle sellers say the thing must flow reach their side too o. cry
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by mywells: 3:07am On Nov 10, 2017
money made from nepotism,I know one day hundreds of billionaire would be lock up in one five-star hotel for questioning regards to the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by mikron(m): 3:18am On Nov 10, 2017
like my warri brothers will say, owokowoko, whistleblowing on point!!!!!!

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Mysselff2: 4:11am On Nov 10, 2017
Case wey dem don bury from the top.Only God knows whether the whistleblower is still alive,compensation in Jubrin govt can mean anything.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by 12345baba(m): 4:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Talk is cheap. Propaganda everywhere
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Agjoe(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Ok na the whistle blower have been rewarded what about the thief
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by positivetaught: 4:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Magu the magician, so the whistle blower did not mention the owner of the loot?,NA was for you ooh.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by vicobosi: 5:10am On Nov 10, 2017
He had to go to Austria to say it? Nonsense!!!
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by olumohkz(m): 5:27am On Nov 10, 2017
I know they are already carrying out rehearsals on whoever they want to present to the public as the whistle blower just like the case of the Chibok girls. Scallywaggs.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by tbliss22(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2017
FG should really come out to orientate people the money, if possible they should make a good jingle on this even in other Nigerian languages.

Office assistant, drivers, housemaids, housewives, and so on, will really be useful in exposing all those professional looters everywhere in the civil service system.

I still remember (according to the media) how mama peace kept some huge amount of money in an houseboy's account.

God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by ehbellsho(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Finaly EFCC don create job: monitor suspectd person, check any abandon house or storex, just dey waka your luck go hit am one day.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by afrika(f): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Looking for magu loots and all dem in present government now. So that we see what the solution wud look like
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by akeentech(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2017
R2bees:
The guy should collect the money and leave this Country Asap. that's if he could make it to the airport sef
He will
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by juman(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Ikoyigate thing is fake news from the beginning to the end.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Oblang(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2017
deji68:
This Magu guy knows how to entertain Naija..... anytime we vex , just play “Ikoyi “ and little whistle everybody will be dancing or falling mugu grin grin

So wetin come dey vex u nw...
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by juman(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2017
mywells:
money made from nepotism,I know one day hundreds of billionaire would be lock up in one five-star hotel for questioning regards to the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

That boy is doing coup in the kingdom.

Using anti corruption stand to repress his opponents.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by Oblang(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2017
sleek82:
God bless you for this piece....this is exactly what i said about the said money....they are telling us the money is not traceable to its owner abi? Kontinu!!

They told u, na u decide not to believe. So whose fault if u no wan believe. Why was the NIA DG sacked?
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by juman(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Let me blow a whistle.

Maina is in aso rock.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by franklingud(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2017
So dem don give dat young man 4.3m us dollars?

Hmmn!

Pics or F off!!

Aonblivit
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by LizzyAnn(f): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2017
hakeem4:
but we need immunity incase we blow the wrong whistle grin
grin
hakeem4:
but we need immunity incase we blow the wrong whistle grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by efighter: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2017
dokiOloye:
But d culprit(s) are yet to be prosecuted.
Wayo government.

You will die of hypertension. I thought pigs and idiots said no money was recovered from anywhere, so which culprits are you children of hate and anger wailing about? Safe your energy because you still have 22 more years to wail, 6 years more for Said Baba and 8 years for Osinbajo, then presidency goes back to the North for another 8 years of El-Rufai by that time hypertension would have deduced your population by 75%.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by chuksbogus: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2017
If they never kill the whistle blower
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by dokiOloye(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2017
efighter:

You will die of hypertension. I thought pigs and idiots said no money was recovered from anywhere, so which culprits are you children of hate and anger wailing about? Safe your energy because you still have 22 more years to wail, 6 years more for Said Baba and 8 years for Osinbajo, then presidency goes back to the North for another 8 years of El-Rufai by that time hypertension would have deduced your population by 75%.
Your own zombiesm is chronic.
sorry ooo.
Get well soon.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by mike4real2(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Whitsle blower turns millionaire or billionaire ? Make dem no cheat that guy oh according to the whitsle blowing law that guy should be a billionaire not a millionaire with the %age of the amount recovered.
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by intruxive(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Keep deceiving yourselves thinking y'all are deceiving Biafrians. We are Ndi iberibe. undecided
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by excel101(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2017
This Aboki EFCC Chairman if you never expose the whistleblower identity your mind no fo rest o
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by wyqay: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2017
noted
Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by colossus91(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2017
even referees won't make this much!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.