Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,106 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Her Matrimonial Bed By Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Her Matrimonial Bed By Husband (1150 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Her Matrimonial Bed By Husband by Samuelcyprial(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
A Kenyan housewife ran out of luck after her husband who was tipped off by neighbours, stormed their home with security operatives and caught her red-handed in sex session with her lover on their matrimonial bed.

More at http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/11/photos-wife-caught-red-handed-with.html

Re: Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Her Matrimonial Bed By Husband by Untainted007: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
See matrimonial bed indeed
Re: Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Her Matrimonial Bed By Husband by Ezemarcel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Her Matrimonial Bed By Husband by riccadonna(f): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
matrimonial bed, can't see any. what I'm
seeing here is student's mattress.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson / Check Out This Odunlade Adekola Picture With Simi / Actor Badaiki Erom Shaggy Shows Off His New House (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.