Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,741 members, 7,952,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

First Night Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Night Out (752 Views)

What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Night Out by supapawa1: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
What do you do with a hard to get Lady on your first night out, so you don't blow it? I need help,please.
Re: First Night Out by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2010
Take her for a nice meal or go for an informal drink nothing sinister please.

1. Do not tell her you love her or whatever lies you young boys always tell.
2. Dont ask her if she can cook(These days, a date feels like an interview I feel like I need to bring in my CV with me grin).
Re: First Night Out by rawswagga(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hi ebony where hav u bin miss ya.
Re: First Night Out by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hi raw smiley
Re: First Night Out by Pweety4me(f): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2010
Come hard or get scarred like a bloody retard. . .ahaha do your thing my boy just be cool.winksmiley
Re: First Night Out by daduke2k(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2010
Nawa o. C as u guyz kom render my man in2 smallie. Na my fellow man o, make una take am easy o
Re: First Night Out by 190: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2010
ask her if she is good in bed~
ask her if she is a good kisser

if yes, tell her she's employed
if No, tell her to try somewhere else~
Re: First Night Out by sistajay(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ Poster

Just try and be a supa dupa gentleman. If you want to ensure a second date, turn off your cell phone, no excuses. No matter how you think you'll get along, a first date can change everythin, make sure it's short. If there's somethin about her that appeals to you, don't hesitate to say so. Don't forget to tell her how much you've enjoyed her company!
Re: First Night Out by daduke2k(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2010
Dont 4get 2 pop champagne. Be perfect, dont slip whilst using oyinbo lang. If u F up, u wil mak a very funny topic wen she gets in d midst of her friends.
Re: First Night Out by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
luk in2 her eyez wen talkn 2 her and jus be kool, dnt be nervous and no allow un-neccassary cold catch u o odawise u don form topic be dat o,
Re: First Night Out by supapawa1: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2010
thanks 4 ur comments, although i didn't do well, but i got lucky! she is seeing me again and again, cool cool
Re: First Night Out by Donvilo(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2010
supapawa1:

thanks 4 your comments, although i didn't do well, but i got lucky! she is seeing me again and again, cool cool
Really?! shocked Why don't u tell us how it goes------- wink
Re: First Night Out by supapawa1: 5:34am On Mar 22, 2010
sista-jay:

@ Poster

Just try and be a supa dupa gentleman. If you want to ensure a second date, turn off your cell phone, no excuses. No matter how you think you'll get along, a first date can change everythin, make sure it's short. If there's somethin about her that appeals to you, don't hesitate to say so. Don't forget to tell her how much you've enjoyed her company!
wao thix sounds real good experience, appreciate u sista-jay
Re: First Night Out by labiyemmy(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2010
sista-jay:

@ Poster

Text book ideas - hahahahaha.
Re: First Night Out by kpolli(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
190:

ask her if she is good in bed~
ask her if she is a good kisser

if yes, tell her she's employed
if No, tell her to try somewhere else~

grin lol, once again 190 hits the nail on the head
Re: First Night Out by galatico(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
sista-jay:

@ Poster

That sucks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wt Wuld I Give Him On His Bday / Guy's And Ladies In D House Wat's Ur Stake On Dis. / Waiting For The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.