Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Luvola U Are A Genius - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Luvola U Are A Genius (540 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luvola U Are A Genius by ramonbell: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
The guy that call himself goggle he is 419 he ask me to pay 25k into his account without knowing him and ask me to send my detail and he said he live in ABUJA in wuse without knowing his area in wuse thank you for the advice i would have been scamed by that guy.
Re: Luvola U Are A Genius by OBLONG(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
oga ooo---- scammers on the rise.
Re: Luvola U Are A Genius by dominique(f): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2010
we have lots of people like that here. better be careful and shine your eyes.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Post Utme! / You Can Now Get Your Statement Of Account For Sweden Streesfree / Any Information From The Oau Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.