Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Yvonne Nelson: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Hasn’t Proposed To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Hasn’t Proposed To Me (400 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Hasn’t Proposed To Me by OlubamzNews: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson , who reportedly gave
birth two weeks
ago, has revealed her baby daddy, whose name she’s kept
under
wraps, did not propose to her but she agreed to carry his
baby.
She revealed in a latest interview in the Wow Magazine,
how she didn’t
get pregnant for her ex-boyfriend who took her on a trip to
Venice on
her 30th birthday to propose marriage, but ended up
carrying another
man’s baby two years later.
Describing her decision as “quite funny”, the actress said
her resolve
to get pregnant for the current man stemmed from the fact
that their
bond was mutual, and also was yearning to make babies.
“It’s quite funny because someone proposed and I didn’t
even get to
have a baby for the person and then this person who hasn’t
proposed
I’m having a baby for him, so it’s a vibe, it’s friendship, it’s
understanding, it’s how happy the person makes you,” she
said.
In her estimation, though marriage before making babies
is a good
thing, it is not always about “someone putting a rock on
your finger,”
Read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/yvonne-nelson-i-got-pregnant-for-man.html?m=1
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Hasn’t Proposed To Me by Fxmanager(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Speechless.

(1) (Reply)

Director J: The Rising Profile Of A Music Video Director / Dear Dammy Krane, What Is Your Real Age? The Internet Is Confused! / Davido Buys Rolex Watch For Whole Team As He Celebrated His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.