Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,895 members, 7,931,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Wedding In Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding In Pictures (2382 Views)

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding In Pictures by teresafaith: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!!
E pain am...
Its obviously obvious you're trying to explain your situation to me, but you know what, I DON'T CARE
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:

Its obviously obvious you're trying to explain your situation to me, but you know what, I DON'T CARE
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:

Why don't you care? If you don't you wouldn't actually say it but you did,so it's reverse psychology.Sigmund Freud was right after all.
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:

I am feeling bored.... Lemme write u a sobriquet!!!!
Here lies a little biatch.....who got fvcked n died like one
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Why don't you care? If you don't you wouldn't actually say it but you did,so it's reverse psychology.Sigmund Freud was right after all.
U dey mind d mumu!!!!!
Dissing another geh on her wedding day
Biatch is pained no one came along to pay her bride price!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

I am feeling bored.... Lemme write u a sobriquet!!!!
Here lies a little biatch.....u got fvcked n died like one
Harsh! I wonder how best to get this b!tche$ attention when over bored,bashing them or typing some thing nice.Ever since I suffered depression I felt better talking with someone,anybody...so I typically quote any tom,dick and harry and some be catching feelings grin
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

U dey mind d mumu!!!!!
Had to go back and read her comment,the geh was raw,some people just use this internet to anonymously get at others.shameful :-/
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Harsh! I wonder how best to get this b!tche$ attention when over bored,bashing them or typing some thing nice.Ever since I suffered depression I felt better talking with someone,anybody...so I typically quote any tom,dick and harry and some be catching feelings grin
Lol!!!
What she did to d Op was worse... I coulda ignored but I was bored so....

So long u feel better bro.....quote anyone u feel like... Depression is bad n needs to die quickly!!!! cheesy
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ottohan: 1:37am On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:
Why you kon wear white, when you don already wide leg yakata for am, he kon score goal
u are very funny oohh
but we are waiting for ur own invitation
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:37am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Had to go back and read her comment,the geh was raw,some people just use this internet to anonymously get at others.shameful :-/
Noticed d wormly wòrm has crawled back to her hole after I finished with her
Dats how u deal with e- bullies...u fvck em so hard dey never recover
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 1:41am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

Lol!!!
What she did to d Op was worse... I coulda ignored but I was bored so....

So long u feel better bro.....quote anyone u feel like... Depression is bad n needs to die quickly!!!! cheesy
hahaha felt like s#!t but I'm better now just that I took things too serious and kept trying to stick to a script too stifly,over analytical and self critical.Saw how mundane everything was and thank God I didn't finish what I had in mind.Came to realise that life is a fu<king game bro and the most intelligent,rich or beautiful are not the happiest and most successful.YOLO!
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
hahaha felt like s#!t but I'm better now just that I took things too serious and kept trying to stick to a script too stifly,over analytical and self critical.Saw how mundane everything was and thank God I didn't finish what I had in mind.Came to realise that life is a fu<king game bro and the most intelligent,rich or beautiful are not the happiest and most successful.YOLO!
Yeah bro!!!!! Used to be like dar years back!!!! So serious n perfectionistic.....till I died n came back!!!!
Now I just try to do my best.
After all....am only alien!!!! cheesy
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 1:52am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

Yeah bro!!!!! Used to be like dar years back!!!! So serious n perfectionistic.....till I died n came back!!!!
Now I just try to do my best.
After all....am only alien!!!! cheesy
Preach!
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:55am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Preach!
Lol!!!
It's luminouz d alien!!!!
My world... My rules!!!!
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

U know me.....am a hustler!!!!
I gat mouths to feed!!!
Need to hustle!!!!
How is da oda side

grin

Everybody's busy down here..We're not only chasing paper, we chase time too lipsrsealed It's peak season that's why..
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by MostBanned: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

U dey mind d mumu!!!!!

If you have been reading that girls comments of late, you did know the mgbeke is on her period and you should be understandable and not take it too hard on her
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by iamJ(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I think it was way beyond NL here but I won't discuss it, I might not even mention you again cos your insecure boy things I want to snatch you from him.Just keep your head up sha and WALK ON WATER! wink
still selling that lie?

If you had a life off nairaland

U wouldn’t prioritize girls on nairaland

It’s not only Kashy that i care about there are many more, if i see u around them, i will bite

insecure fire, i don’t allow snakes around my family
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
luminouz:

U dey mind d mumu!!!!!
Where's your chill??
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by Engr1(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Weldone brozzzzzzzz

Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:
still selling that lie?

If you had a life off nairaland

U wouldn’t prioritize girls on nairaland

It’s not only Kashy that i care about there are many more, if i see u around them, i will bite

insecure fire, i don’t allow snakes around my family
Ewu,don't quote me if you'll deactivate your brain while typing.I suffered depression not to long ago due to my perfectionist habits and my therapist suggested I go out more often and meet new people as my introverted nature is pulling down on my emotional state.Go through my posts (cos I know you have that time Mr Jobless) and see that I have been absent on NL for months,only commenting once in a while.I shouldn't have mentioned you but the spare time I had permitted me to address your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wedding In Pictures by iamJ(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Ewu,don't quote me if you'll deactivate your brain while typing.I suffered depression not to long ago due to my perfectionist habits and my therapist suggested I go out more often and meet new people as my introverted nature is pulling down on my emotional state.Go through my posts (cos I know you have that time Mr Jobless) and see that I have been absent on NL for months,only commenting once in a while.I shouldn't have mentioned you but the spare time I had permitted me to address your ignorance.

Lies upon lies

Depression is not an alternate effect of perfectionism

introvert and u did thread begging for pm from girls on this forum, girls that i insult from morning till night

Me jobless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na ur brain dey deceive u, i am active when am online but their are times during the day u wouldnt see me online, check my timestamps you're the jobless one here, following anything that moves

nobody cares if u have been offline, dont slitter around my friends, i dont like snakes

let me say it again, only a person that doesn't have a life offline , values nairalanders opinion
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by ElDaIllest(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:

Lies upon lies

introvert and u did thread begging for pm from girls on this forum, girls that i insult from morning till night

Me jobless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na ur brain dey deceive u, i am active when am online but their are times during the day u wouldnt see me online, check my timestamps you're the jobless one here, following anything that moves

nobody cares if u have been offline, dont slitter around my friends, i dont like snakes

let me say it again, only a person that doesn't have a life offline , values nairalanders opinion
Re: My Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:

Lies upon lies

jude shut up for once, everything is not all about throwing tantrums all the time. That doesn't make you a real man. I wonder why you spend all your time fighting over an old bitch whom you will never kiss in real life

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Hardly Initiate Divorce?? / Toyin Lawani And Pretty Mike Goes Completely Naked Together In Adam And Eve / "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.