Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (47632 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Hephzibahmusic: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oya 30 billion for my account account

Meanwhile make money while you learn

[https://www.nairaland.com/4178062/life-time-skill-acquisition-opportunity] is good,have a look at it!
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He puts some in business class And puts the rest in the grave.
dumb fukk

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Kobicove(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
This overgrown kid
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by KingTom(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Yes correct. We are not one local award winner paying American stars to take pictures with them and buying economy for his one or two boys in flight. Don't you get it? We are #OBO_BADDEST
We no see you for the plane na, no be you dey fly molue up and down Lagos this morning so grin
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by TarikDean: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yhh and you should put your mouth in the toilet it's saying shit

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Nedfed(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will put Safiaa in 1st class if she wishes, she's my princess kiss
You mean first class inside TRAIN
Bros flight no be for everybody

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by eedrees(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
I like Davido, one if his fan tho.
But he's behaving childish. it's really getting too much.
That award wey dey peel part vex me.
Can't he be like wizkid. The guy is very mature

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will use my school fees and house rent it will go a distance angry
Nedfed:

You mean first class inside TRAIN
Bros flight no be for everybody
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Essy697: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
spaggyy:
But why cant he give a quality pic?
even his boys wey old pass am...all dem na boys
Money must be made
me sf wonda ooo ..
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by SarkinYarki: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He puts some in business class
And puts the rest in the grave.

Jesus why are you like this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All ur comments are senseless I have noticed
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by cardoctor(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rubbish. I put all my boys in First class

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by deebrain(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
No wonder 2face remains relevant till date.

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
I just hope that those "His boyz" knows that nothing last forever and they are saving for raining day when Davido wont be around to fly them around again
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
so these old men follow that small spoiled rich turtle ninja around now I know why yellowbar men are the laziest TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by thunderbabs: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aahha haa haaaa, NwaAmaikpemmmmmm, ur mouth wee nor kill you fa shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by thunderbabs: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ahah haaa haaaa haaa, nwaAmaikpemmmmm, ur mouth wee nor kee u fa shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by rocknation62(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one bro...I know who u dey talk about ooooo but No be my mouth dem go hear am say OGBONO NA DRAW SOUP... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Nedfed(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will use my school fees and house rent it will go a distance angry
Never mind me bro
God is ur strenght

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by showghan(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Thylord(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ur mouth no go kill you.

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Josh44s(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

The grave he puts them is better than where you live

Savagery of the highest order cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Ejanla07: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
doyinisaac:
The funny thing is though u dey talk mumu things most of the time but there is always sense in your nonsense.....

no sense in his nonsense jor

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Blissbeatz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin.... And so, e concern me inshort put them for where ilot dey
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wtf, quote of the year. Loooool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Blissbeatz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecidedIs non of ma bzness.... If u like put dem all for prison class tongue Is non of ma bzness.... If u like put dem all for prison class
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Correct guy OBO BADDEST!! thats the way to go mate!! Haters shit for shalaga
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Lexusgs430: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very laughable, but true...... You are really savage......

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by seunjungle1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Money don't determine maturity though.......
Must you count things you do for your friends in secrete to the public notice.....

Am not in anyway envy your doings boy....but maturity demands.

I had such a friend when I was in school. Immediately I got to know the type of person he was then, I cut my friendship with him to some minimal level.

Bragging ridicules
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by bestpunterever: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

hmm!! And u were there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos / Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) / Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.