Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (47632 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
He putted all of them in business class
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by goldedprince: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Imagine the insult. Some guys got no self worth. Well, Davido keep insulting them till they make themselves useful
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by goldedprince: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
seunjungle1:
Money don't determine maturity though.......
Must you count things you do for your friends in secrete to the public notice.....

Am not in anyway envy your doings boy....but maturity demands.

I had such a friend when I was in school. Immediately I got to know the type of person he was then, I cut my friendship with him to some minimal level.

Bragging ridicules
Not saying he should brag, but when u have a bunch if jobless youths around u doing shit, I see nothing wrong with him insulting them. Imagine the insult. Some guys got no self worth. Well, Davido keep insulting them till they make themselves useful
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by mikron(m): 1:34am On Nov 16, 2017
damnnn this guy brags too fvcking much, anytime davido speaks, if he is not singing, then it would be '' i have this, i have that, i have 30 billion in my account. i fly biz class'' and all the rubbish. why does he brag so much?
Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by MarieSucre(f): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2017
I like how nobody has said "so how is it our business" or "should we get beans"?

1 Like

Re: I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai by Angelcute(f): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2017
thumbs up DAVIDO, unlike wizkid you got the heart, you respect, you ain't arrogant.....more blessings to ur ministry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos / Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) / Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.