Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (52695 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Wetin concern you too cheesy

Wetin wan carry my eyes go him body undecided not like he's hot
its a lie,see as you dey wet your pant because of him

FTC on page 2 tongue tongue

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by buchivik(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
From this picture you go know say iceberg slim parents get money... See as the picture clear reach and the white girl leg for the background... This picture was not taken in Nigeria
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Proudly naija ke? She Don dey deny her fatherland small small
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Juliet Ibrahim is too fine. See her big beautiful eyes,slender and oblong nose and little round mouth and slightly turned up lips,that is the feature that makes her far more beautiful than wide mouthed Beyonce
angry sad

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by slimfairboy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
This Juliet too fine o shocked...
E be like say this Iceberg's cassava be like "Ice cream" for Juliet! Anyways, I pray make make d tin last sha. cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's so obsessed with this dude. Let her just be careful. undecided
Thats the result of continuous G spot touch!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by bs81(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
I dey jealous d iceberg guy o . I am seriously crushing on Julee.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
ok..... we don see am

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
The be careful time don pass. She has already crossed that bridge. We can only hope for the best now.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
I swear ds guy use juju for ds babe. Good fvck, wealth and true love can't even keep a ugly woman to a man
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by maxwell530(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
"Proudly Naija" when did Julie become a naija?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Juliet Ibrahim is too fine,her beauty is out of this world. See her big beautiful eyes,slender and oblong nose and little round mouth and slightly turned up lips,that is the feature that makes her far more beautiful than wide mouthed Beyonce
How you take skip the yansh. She is like a white girl with yansh. Very rare.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by femi4: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
honestly, the feeling is so strong. She couldn't hide it.

In R Kelly's voice: When a woman loves......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by buskie13(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
buchivik:
From this picture you go know say iceberg slim parents get money.... Imagine the camera as he clear reach and the whitie girl leg wey dey the background
you sabi look picture, na wetin I see too
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by billyG(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
see him ears like grass cutter own.he don jazz juliet ibro.na strong touch am follow tali him use on her,anyway na her kunt na her wahala.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
buchivik:
From this picture you go know say iceberg slim parents get money.... Imagine the camera as he clear reach and the whitie girl leg wey dey the background

Dude was born and brought up in New York
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
angry sad
the girl on the second pic looks photoshopped. that mouth doesn't look like that of a human being. its a photoshopped mouth even though her other facial features look like that of Angelina Jolie
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

e concern u grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by drmingler(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anybody with already verified cash network CPA account for sale kindly contact me on 2347062235480 on whatsapp
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Martinez19(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
As in. As it is going like this, if the guy dump her, she can drink sniper.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Martinez19:
As in. As it is going like this, if the guy dump her, she can drink sniper.

That is what I mean. She better be careful.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
I even senior d guy, see as his old pisure clear like 2010 camera

FTC . I dedicate it to my upcoming projects, I will share you here. just relax my friends
that guy was born and raised in the United States

Now tell me why the picture nor go clear,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by magzey: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
was she A Nigerian before? her shirt reads though undecided kiss cry grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sakie:
Beautiful Ghanaian actress,Juliet Ibrahim shared a side by side picture of her self and her Nigerian boyfriend, icebergslim and she captioned it as

"#tbt let's play a little game fam, guess the celebrities in the pics ������ #throwback thx to @cutie_juls for the idea ��"

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjcV_Ig5z9/

This guy na small boy o shocked Look at how clear his baby picture is.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
buchivik:

Which white girl, na socks be dat. But this guy is a nineties kid,he is quite a young guy. Sure its not iPhone 1 dem use snap am? cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by dadavivo: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Juliet has always been a fine gal

Isn't this Icebergslim too small for Juliet
what's so small about the guy, his peniss or head? Which one?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Rajosh(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Iceberg's picture looks like it was taken in the year 2000.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the girl on the second pic looks photoshopped. that mouth doesn't look like that of a human being. its a photoshopped mouth even though her other facial features look like that of Angelina Jolie
what of the Beyonce pic too, wide mouthed?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by reality17(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Rokia2 why u dey bleach na? Ur face and leg be like coke and Fanta
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sakie:
Beautiful Ghanaian actress,Juliet Ibrahim shared a side by side picture of her self and her Nigerian boyfriend, icebergslim and she captioned it as

"#tbt let's play a little game fam, guess the celebrities in the pics ������ #throwback thx to @cutie_juls for the idea ��"

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjcV_Ig5z9/

iceberg slim Nigerian Douglas Costa of Juventus
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Juliet has always been a fine gal

Isn't this Icebergslim too small for Juliet
the big D ain't small for any girl even if iceberg is 15 and Juliet is 35 it doesn't mata...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / These Nigerian Celebrities Real Names Will Surprise You / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.