Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,670 members, 7,948,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (52913 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Juliet has always been a fine gal
Isn't this Icebergslim too small for Juliet
the big D ain't small for any girl...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
what of the Beyonce pic too, wide mouthed?
yeah,Beyonce's mouth is slightly wide,compare it to Juliet Ibrahim's ,the shape of Juliet Ibrahim's mouth and the size is just too nice and far better than Beyonce's. Juliet Ibrahim has rounded mouth with perfectly set and slightly upturned upper lip but Beyonce's mouth is slightly wide and her mouth is not that beautiful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
reality17:

Rokia2 why u dey bleach na? Ur face and leg be like coke and Fanta
she used to be brown skinned. I don't know what Nigerian girls think that make them start bleaching. maybe she thinks people have forgotten she used to be brown skinned.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by reality17(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
she used to be brown skinned. I don't know what Nigerian girls think that make them start bleaching. maybe she thinks people have forgotten she used to be brown skinned.

Guess she wanna attract more customers
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Bennyrock(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Na for im head him go carry am..nor b buraa grin grin??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
her only problem is her body odour
that's impossible,did you perceive her odor through your phone screen?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
that's impossible,did you perceive her odor through your phone screen?
I once hugged her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by goldedprince: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shhhh01:
This guy is ugly mehhhn> lools like a cyclops with that hair do.
When you see this one, na dey tyoe wey u go pour spit. Dey here dey person ugly. Tell us you want his cock
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
abiolag:
Juliet Ibrahim is just too beautiful. Sometimes i wonder if she is truly a Ghanaian cos people from Ghana are always da-k in complexion grin grin

She has Lebanese root.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
yeah,Beyonce's mouth is slightly wide,compare it to Juliet Ibrahim's ,the shape of Juliet Ibrahim's mouth and the size is just too nice and far better than Beyonce's. Juliet Ibrahim has rounded mouth with perfectly set and slightly upturned upper lip but Beyonce's mouth is slightly wide and her mouth is not that beautiful
your wahala tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Crixina(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

spot on!
This relationship never gets old for me, it still amazes me every goddamn time I read about it.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Crixina(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
alexialin:

Lol people sef.

You see a grown asszed man, u are saying is he not too small for her.

Not Every ladies like old divorced or old polygamous men as husband and going to spiritual homes for potent jazz to be number one amongst his list of wives and concubines cheesy

She will not even have such time and strength to compete with other wives.

And men her age, would be married and still have wives of their youths to enjoy.

They wouldn't want to mess up their young vibrant homes for Juliet.
So her best bet is to be serious with a younger guy whos not married , who is easy to talk to and play with, hoping it will lead to a peaceful marriage.

Simple.
The big question now is will it lead to the peaceful marriage?

Cos I guess unless a guy is into older women, when it is time to settle down marriage wise, he might want to go for younger women.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by zinizta: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
olihilistic:
see the boy hair as e brown like lalasticlala hair for anus..
Dissing His Brown Hair Equals To Dissing His Creator. He Did Not Make Himself.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Mcweber(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
The guy is from a wealthy home hence you can't compare the picture quality from Papa Emeka the photographer's camera with a picture taken probably abroad with a good camera judging for the woman in sock in the background
adetoroamos:
I even senior d guy, see as his old pisure clear like 2010 camera

FTC . I dedicate it to my upcoming projects, I will share you here. just relax my friends
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by abiolag(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
OKorowanta:

She has Lebanese root.
Oh no wonder
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by akmath: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
this girl no become fine over night, her beauty na follow come.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by samsam2019: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's so obsessed with this dude. Let her just be careful. undecided
bad belle. love don't care
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by babamadiba(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
adetoroamos:

FTC . I dedicate it to my upcoming projects, I will share you here. just relax my friends
dude was born n raised in the states o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmm I smell break up..

Am I the only one that love seeing celebrities break up?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
Hmm I smell break up..

Am I the only one that love seeing celebrities break up?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by indomielomo: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
I even senior d guy, see as his old pisure clear
like 2010 camera

age nah number okay brother agaya
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Crixina:
The big question now is will it lead to the peaceful marriage?

Cos I guess unless a guy is into older women, when it is time to settle down marriage wise, he might want to go for younger women.

It's 50-50

Some settle for older women, some for younger women.

Have gone to weddings where the bride looks older than the groom.

For it to lead to a peaceful marriage depends on both couples.

Does getting married to a married man guarantee a peaceful home?

Is it not strife from day one to the end?
My dear, I can marry a younger guy of certain age, am not ready to be second or fifth wife to one older man. I can't even deal.

A childhood friend of mine he's 32 , he married a 38 years old lady. Just last weekend. White wedding and trad.
Some People don't have time to waste waiting for an older guy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by HillsBlaze(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
olihilistic:
see the boy hair as e brown like lalasticlala hair for anus..

Wetin u dey find for eim anus?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by gozzlin: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
buchivik:
From this picture you go know say iceberg slim parents get money.... Imagine the camera as he clear reach and the whitie girl leg wey dey the background

Oga, dat no be white woman leg o, na black woman wearing socks. Abi na Nokia 1100 you dey take browse?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Eddynut: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2017
This couple wan be like Jz and beyounce
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2017
goldedprince:

When you see this one, na dey tyoe wey u go pour spit. Dey here dey person ugly. Tell us you want his cock
How does what i said connect his rooster. Bloddy Fa ggot. Gay Lord. U better let him know your feelings oooo.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by goldedprince: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shhhh01:
How does what i said connect his rooster. Bloddy Fa ggot. Gay Lord. U better let him know your feelings oooo.
I will Bleep your father anytime the cumm in your smelling mouth grin cheesy grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by mikron(m): 1:17am On Nov 18, 2017
abiolag:
Juliet Ibrahim is just too beautiful. Sometimes i wonder if she is truly a Ghanaian cos people from Ghana are always da-k in complexion grin grin
she is mixed,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
adetoroamos:

Happy birthday to you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by goldedprince: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shhhh01:
On JANUARY 1st 2018 the government will start killing all mentally challenged and ugly people like u. I started crying when I thought of you. Run my little retarded friend. RUN!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
goldedprince:

On JANUARY 1st 2018 the government will start killing all mentally challenged and ugly people like u. I started crying when I thought of you. Run my little retarded friend. RUN!!
looking at dis I found out that u actually typed that shit up there and actually read it to urself b4 posting. So slime ball I think ur talking to urself! Deek less specie like u.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by goldedprince: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shhhh01:
looking at dis I found out that u actually typed that shit up there and actually read it to urself b4 posting. So slime ball I think ur talking to urself! Deek less specie like u.
Bitch that's what Buhari said. Don't beat up the messenger. I am only delivering a message. No be me say may Dem no abort you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURED: Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-concealing Outfit / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.