Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,343 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:03 PM

Unizik Is Hasing A Little Problems In Their Admintion Prosess_ Unizik Aspirant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unizik Is Hasing A Little Problems In Their Admintion Prosess_ Unizik Aspirant (327 Views)

Frodd At UNIZIK For Maggie Show (Pictures) / Even If We Have Little Problems, We Still Want Each Other To Win” – Wizkid / Ebuka Reacts To Aspirant Putting Their Photos Side-by-side With Bbnaija Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Is Hasing A Little Problems In Their Admintion Prosess_ Unizik Aspirant by Chekwube2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
A young Nnamdi Azikiwe university aspirant has melted the internet with his grammatical errors.

Chukwuemeka Onyemachi has shown the school the type of student they have been missing for a long time. He got Everyone in Unizik Aspirant Facebook group laughing out loud with his post about the school's admission.

He posted to his fellow aspirants about the delayed admission process by the school's board.

According to him, he said he already spoke with his uncle who is a Professor in the school about the admission and he was told the case has been rectified.

He posted below; 
 "I just call my unkle who is a profession in unizik he tell me that the management  was hasing a little problems in the admintion prosess  but that it have been resolve.. He say the list will  came out hopefull tomorrow.. Everybody will be happy when the list came out tomorrow... You will said I tells you..."

Source;

http://www.redcardnews.com/2017/11/unizik-is-hasing-little-problems-in.html?m=1

Re: Unizik Is Hasing A Little Problems In Their Admintion Prosess_ Unizik Aspirant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Eeeeewwwwww. Eat barbecue and speak good grammar!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature..

(1) (Reply)

You’ll Drop Tears After Reading Uriel’s Open Letter To Her Mum On Her Sickness / Checkout The Amazing Transformation Of This Woman / Wizkid Comes For International Awards Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.