Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,718 members, 7,948,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Even If We Have Little Problems, We Still Want Each Other To Win” – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even If We Have Little Problems, We Still Want Each Other To Win” – Wizkid (572 Views)

Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / 50cent Most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent / Unizik Is Hasing A Little Problems In Their Admintion Prosess_ Unizik Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even If We Have Little Problems, We Still Want Each Other To Win” – Wizkid by Topgbolex(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2019
“Even If We Have Little Problems, We Still Want Each Other To Win” – Wizkid Talks About His Relationship With Other Artistes (Video)

At his just held 02 Arena concert, Wizkid talks about Unity amongst the Afrobeats artistes all over the world.

Earlier before the commencement of the show, Wizkid in a round table meeting with his team gave a conscious speech about Unity in the Industry.

He talks about Collaborations amongst themselves, supporting and every other means of showing love to one another.

Watch the video below:-

https://candytv.ng/even-if-we-have-little-problems-we-still-want-each-other-to-win-wizkid-talks-about-his-relationship-with-other-artistes-video/

Re: Even If We Have Little Problems, We Still Want Each Other To Win” – Wizkid by greatmarshall(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Shortlisted For The Africa Prize For Engineering Innovation 2020 / VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid To Touch Her A$$ As They Both Storm #BAFEST2019 / How I Lost My Virginity At 15 - Huddah Monroe Shares Shocking Details (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.