Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,239 members, 7,970,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc (526 Views)

TBC Exchange: See Over $855 TBC Cash Withdrawal Testimonials in Just few weeks / How Real Is TBC / I Want To Sell My TBC Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc by colbert2: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
ANOTHER BOLD STEP IN THE COMMUNITY.
TBC TO BE USED AS COLLATERAL FOR 180 HECTARES OF LAND. (FULL CITY) WHERE SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, OTHER VALUABLE INFRASTRUCTURAL FACULTIES WILL BUILD FOR THE COMMUNITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MKsXCtrdU
This is the best time for you to get yours now.
As you know how much is 1TBC worth now. But I will credit u with 1TBC for #400 naira.

Just contact me to know the step to take to get your wallet credited. Chat me on what's pp on 0 8 1 34 6 6 000 0
Re: Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc by colbert2: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Secure your future with TBC NOW!!!
Re: Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc by colbert2: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Get yours now at a very lower price.
Re: Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc by olabrad: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
colbert2:
Get yours now at a very lower price.

How can I become a trusted seller?

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Now / Why You Need To Consider Exchange Business / How To Make It Out Of Cryptocurrency 2 (step By Step Minning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.