Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Joy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Joy (490 Views)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / Joy Akosa: What Fake Earring Did To My Baby / Joy To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joy by Ajoshberry: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Like a rigid hill she stands With her naughty look- Pouting and smiling, redish chin,yellowish skin. Looking like the new moon, striving to get her strength, and bursts out bright, beckoning to eyes to behold and see.
Most time,i followed them- even her stealthy eyeballs, turning 360 degree, like a lonely strained compass.
Even if sadness had taken me on a mile, Her physiognomy did make me smile. Sometime,i'd said to her:
'You know, sometime you seem funny!'.
Again she pout. 17:11:17:19:00

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel, According To Nigerian Pastors / The Power Of Time ---> Give It Time / Saint Blessing(story Of A Sinner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.