Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,499 members, 7,917,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Battle Of Stupidity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battle Of Stupidity (350 Views)

Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Of Stupidity by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
THE ELECTION IN ANAMBRA HAS COME AND GOBE BUT THE ZOO KEEPER CALLED IPOB ARE STILL COMPLAINING.YOU DID NOT VOTE BUT U CAN COMPLAIN

MOST OF THE HARD CORE IPOB ARE SIMPLY JOBLESS OR OUTRIGHTLY ILLITERATES.

INSTEAD OF USING THE MASS TO FOSTER FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY AND BETTER REPRESENTATION, WE ARE BUSY FIGHTING OVER A FAILED SCHEME.

I WISH THE WAR WILL COME SO THAT WE CAN GET KILLED OVER AGAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Battle Of Stupidity by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Take it easy my guy.....that last part of ur post is hilarious. grin. True talk but funny.
Re: The Battle Of Stupidity by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
I rather call it Audacity of Stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Killings: Can Ghanians, Camerounians, Beninoise Come To Nigeria To Kill? / The Bishop Speech: An Eye Opener To The Unspoken Realities / Buhari Finally Speaks On Nigerians Being Sold As Slaves In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.