Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos (34029 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by bigpicture001: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
raker300:
Only igbos can do this in Nigeria
...dats the problem with the igbos..you guyz are too proud..
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Ashekboy: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
raker300:
Only igbos can do this in Nigeria
This is not about tribe..my uncle, a muslim, built a 5 bedroom for his neigbhour (Jehovah witness) without looking back..so it is about humanity.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Austin234(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
God bless ur good heart, Mr Francis Nzelu. There are still good Nigerians who are not politically motivated for good work
PrettyCrystal:
A philanthropist, Mr Francis Nzelu from Anambra state, built a bungalow for this poor widow. According to reports, Mr Nzelu started this project six weeks ago and has completed it. The new house was dedicated on Sunday, November 19 (yesterday) in the presence of family of friends. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/philanthropist-builds-house-poor-widow-dedicates-completion-photos.html
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
The house no even fine self Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ashekboy:

This is not about tribe..my uncle, a muslim, built a 5 bedroom for his neigbhour (Jehovah witness) without looking back..so it is about humanity.
please where is your uncle? I want him to build a house for me
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by hexy40: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
fxjunkie:
Why publicising it? Why calling camera crew?
what camera crew? No be people use there phone take pictures for dedication event? Do you know if he is the one that posted the pics online?
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Charly68: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
God bless Mr Francis Nzelu for his kindness .
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by hexy40: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
bigpicture001:
...dats the problem with the igbos..you guyz are too proud..
I belive pride and bragging is better than cutting people's head off

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by hexy40: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
IYANGBALI:
The house no even fine self Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
What Have U Done FOR SOMEONE? Apart from criticising, Bad belle reduces life span . Repent

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by nwatthu(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
real Christianity at display,'i was homeless and u gave me shelter', i was hungry, and u gave me food'......may God bless the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by hexy40: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
sagerasaq:

Nope... Only igbos show it to d whole world...
He who does in secret gets his reward in secret
How can someone hide building a house and dedicating it? I don't think you understand the fact that even if u buy a car for someone now bloggers from ur village will carry it. It is better to do good and show the world than to cut heads and show to babalawo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
The tread was suppose to be a happy one, but tribalistic witches and wizards spoilt it...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by kikake: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Hausas so loved themselves that things meant for IDPs are being sold in the market.

Hausas/Fulanis mostly love themselves when it comes to installing Fulani man as president of Nigeria, and when it comes to rejecting restructuring of the political structure and governance system and constitution crafted by Fulani-loyal soldiers.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by magzey: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bede2u:
you are right. Only Igbo man can come to village, take two or three boys to city, train them in his line of trade for 7-10 years, settle them to start their own business with his money. In few years those same boys does the same for other people's kids. Thats how Igbos came to dominate trading in Nigeria. Igbo amaka
Owkea whats the source of the Business capital

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Gotze1: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnstar:

These set of ppl do nothing

Only to show off

Useless pigs
Igbos are pigs, nnamdi kanu cheesy

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Danladi7: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
efighter:

How can you call Yorubas pigs when your lord and saviour Nnamdi Cownu said you are all pigs and idiots? No one is contesting with you. You are all pigs and idiots from the Biaffraud republic of drugs and crime.

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Jayjey(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
God bless you sir.

For empowerment and self reliant check my signature
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by ttmax09(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bede2u:
you are right. Only Igbo man can come to village, take two or three boys to city, train them in his line of trade for 7-10 years, settle them to start their own business with his money. In few years those same boys does the same for other people's kids. Thats how Igbos came to dominate trading in Nigeria. Igbo amaka
and only igbo man can do rituals
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
God bless me so I can adopt at least 10 children from little saints orphanage in lagos, in jesus name amen.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Bede2u(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
ttmax09:
and only igbo man can do rituals
Considering that Ogun state only make from page when they catch people selling body parts, I say your write up is nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by 8stargeneral: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
God dis wht i will do if u bless me!
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by godofuck231: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Thank you sir for putting smile on mama's face.

God continue to shower your blessings upon Mr Francis. AMEN.

That was simply a tithe, no need to buy pastor jet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by afrimerch: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
How to Market real estate to high net worth individuals.

Using the internet intelligently one can market highly profitable real estate solutions to high networth individuals.People who own businesses that generate revenues of up to over 100 million and above and also target people who earn over 500,000 monthly.I am seeking real estate practitioners who have high networth real estate investments offers for sale in running an online campaign to sell this properties or real estate offers to high networth individuals in Nigeria and worldwide.Interested persons should contact me via whatsapp.

An online campaign to target High networth individuals is not short term,it involves planning and strategic placements.i have a strategy of offering sound real estate articles and content over a period of time,how does one build confidence and establish your firm as a reputable company to do business with. High networth people are indaunted with so many real estate offerings,a lot of them already have real estate investments and already know who to call when they want to make a real estate investment. One can use the concept of relationship marketing to build trust over time. Initially the campaign may not involve direct real estate adverts but a lot of how to articles and insightful information concerning the real estate sector in nigeria.we would have to create content and churn it out daily.we would need to invest in running facebook ads and instagram ads.Even though i have access to a database it is not ideal to send unsolicited adverts,but use official channels like facebook ads. I am already talking with real estate practioners in this group,but i will be willing to work with one who is ready also to fund this online campaign. If you are interested let me know

i believe people make real estate investments based on relying on trustworthy real estate agents.If anyone needs to purchase a house,property or lease or rent one,they have a real estate agent they contact ,most probably someone they have known before,or a recommendation from a friend,when they make their requests known,that estate agent starts contacting other agents for a solution to the problem.One of the ways you can build a desperate list of real estate clients is using the internet to promote online reputation. There is this guy on nairaland who ran a post on how to avoid being scammed,he is known as the omonile lawyer, that single post of his has earned him a lot of clients, he did not advertise any property but made a very insightful article.I can help any real estate consultant who wants to build his online reputation and gain a lot of potential clients in the long term, if you are interested message me

To be successful in real estate is your connection to high networth individiuals who want to purchase or lease properties,How do you ,a nobody with no economic or political clout connect to high networth individuals without spending so much money to look like one.The solution is social media pr skills.Message me for more info

please add 090.9381.42o8 me on whatsapp
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

Igbos are pigs and idiots.

- Late Nnamdi Kanu -2017.

Which one is Late? Has he been transited from his Mazi title to Late? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
godofuck231:

That was simply a tithe, no need to buy pastor jet

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Macmoni(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnstar:

These set of ppl do nothing

Only to show off

Useless pigs
oh do u mean to show off usless pig like runaway nnamdi kanu
we dey we no dey make noise like sun set of fools dat posting on net to tell everybody their giving
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by EponOjuku: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
mastermaestro:

Which one is Late? Has he been transited from his Mazi title to Late? grin grin

That's the only title befitting the runaway coward. Let him come back to prove he's alive.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by ttmax09(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bede2u:
Considering that Ogun state only make from page when they catch people selling body parts, I say your write up is nonsense undecided
who do u think they selling to undecided
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by goaldynman(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=62556775][/quote]

Yorubas are the real PIGS!!
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

That's the only title befitting the runaway coward. Let him come back to prove he's alive.

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by goaldynman(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gotze1:
Igbos are pigs, nnamdi kanu cheesy

Yorubas are the Real PIGS!!

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by OnowuOra(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is the second of this Gift this year 2017..... Uncle Francis (Ikuku Omar) God bless you and your family (Oraifite Amaka)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. / Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos; Four Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.