Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos (34028 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by PenlsCaP: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
sacramento1212:

And that’s the problem with you people

And ur people dnt do make this tyoe of comments?.
Abeg go sit down jare...
ur HYPOCRISY is much
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by bigpicture001: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
hexy40:
I belive pride and bragging is better than cutting people's head off
..who cut ppl's head off?..lemme tell u.no tribe has the peculiarity of rituals...are u not here on this platform where in anambra state at eziollewe town that a rich man kid a small boi u called in to send errand? is dt anoda tribe..plz u guys shld learn to boast nd brag less..cuz evil knows no boundary nd philanthropy also knows no boundary, they are all acts from men's heart
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by PenlsCaP: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
teemac01:

That's not true... Coming from an ibo boi

U hav disqualified urself by calling it ibo..
Despite that the person u quoted siad igbo.
U couldnt even take simple correction
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Impressive. God bless you.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
sagerasaq:

Nope... Only igbos show it to d whole world...
He who does in secret gets his reward in secret
Sorry,not everyone shows it. I have seen it happen here in Lagos,surulere to be precise. A woman whose husband had a stroke,couldn't talk nor walk. This millionaire from Nnewi blessed them with one of his houses,established them a good business and their lives changed,he didn't broadcast it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Gotze1: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
goaldynman:

Yorubas are the Real PIGS!!
Story, Yoruba man was not the one that said it. Igbos are pigs. Courtesy nnamdi kanu, the chief pig.

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Bede2u(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
ttmax09:
who do u think they selling to undecided
So u mean u kill ur people and sell them to Igbos to do ritual and become rich while u remain poor? grin no wonder u people are considered fools
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by mrmajor5: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Thank you sir for putting smile on mama's face.

God continue to shower your blessings upon Mr Francis. AMEN.
i like dat prayer, God will surely bless him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by khristal87(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bede2u:
you are right. Only Igbo man can come to village, take two or three boys to city, train them in his line of trade for 7-10 years, settle them to start their own business with his money. In few years those same boys does the same for other people's kids. Thats how Igbos came to dominate trading in Nigeria. Igbo amaka
dts d gud side of the Igbos, only d same Igbos ll leave as far as Onitcha or Abia n come to Anyigba or Idah in Kogi with heavy amunitions to rob banks....My dad said as far back as 1950s d Igbos always come to kogi to rob.....the igbos re veri greedy, nollywood movies re perfect examples of Igbo greeds
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by emmypero10(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

If is in the Waste or NUT

The formal will give the window, Bread ati Beans and the Later(Nut) the window will be given plate to always come every morning to be given kunu n nunu

Cursed ppl
Sorry ma guy which of the WINDOW is it the kitchen or parlour window......lol
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
AnanseK:

They also know how to take. Evans comes to mind.

Anyway well done Oga Francis , may the Good Lord increase you in health and wealth.
If na to take, before you call EVANS who is still an apprentice, call Tinubu, call IBB, call OBJ, call house of Reps that are doing nothing but stealing millions with pen!

Evans might even be working for one of these people

Abeg forget!
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Bede2u(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
khristal87:

dts d gud side of the Igbos, only d same Igbos ll leave as far as Onitcha or Abia n come to Anyigba or Idah in Kogi with heavy amunitions to rob banks....My dad said as far back as 1950s d Igbos always come to kogi to rob.....the igbos re veri greedy, nollywood movies re perfect examples of Igbo greeds
good. America is greedy too. A nation needs to be all sorts of greedy to progress. Including robbing other nations. Take dat to d bank.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by teemac01(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
PenlsCaP:

U hav disqualified urself by calling it ibo..
Despite that the person u quoted siad igbo.
U couldnt even take simple correction

Na wa o... Whether it is called igbo or ibo... My message was what I was trying to pass... And am sure it has reached you already for you to still quote me. The rest is your problem.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by blunt(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yes, only an Igbo man can travel to Igboland, pick up a young poor boy that is not related to him in any way, train him in a trade then empower him in the same trade without any political ambition.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU MR FRANCIS.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by IYANGBALI: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
hexy40:
What Have U Done FOR SOMEONE? Apart from criticising, Bad belle reduces life span . Repent

Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by kessel: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
And if i tell Nairalanders that Nzelu is my towns man, will you believe?
Am proud of him.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by urahara(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
izombie:
and they keep saying we hate ourselves. Only an igbo man can wake up one day and decides to give scholarships to everyone from his village. And igbo man will use his money and tar roads in his community, build school, hospital, give people money to start up their own busineses. And yet haters keep saying we hate ourselves.

Since when did altruism become confined to only one particular ethnic group
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by okpeechobu: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nice job..... may God bless the hand that giveth
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by annyberry: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
my able landlord........GOD BLESS U
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by herich(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2017
sacramento1212:

And that’s the problem with you people
Is it paining you that someone is praising himself?
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by herich(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2017
bigpicture001:
...dats the problem with the igbos..you guyz are too proud..
Sorry oh! If our proudness dey hurt you.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by herich(m): 12:45am On Nov 21, 2017
bigpicture001:
..who cut ppl's head off?..lemme tell u.no tribe has the peculiarity of rituals...are u not here on this platform where in anambra state at eziollewe town that a rich man kid a small boi u called in to send errand? is dt anoda tribe..plz u guys shld learn to boast nd brag less..cuz evil knows no boundary nd philanthropy also knows no boundary, they are all acts from men's heart
How does someone's boasting and bragging affects you.
Sometimes, some of una dey Carry another person matter,(happiness) add to una problem.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by hexy40: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2017
bigpicture001:
but pride knows boundary? Igbos have the peculiarity of pride? Should I start with your humble oba of lagos ?
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Sampalo: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2017
raker300:
Only igbos can do this in Nigeria
Only Igbos talk foolishly
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by aduje(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2017
fxjunkie:
Why publicising it? Why calling camera crew?

He is might not be the one that call the camera crew; no doubt the poor widow can not keep quiet but make some noise about it in terms of testimony sharing and calling in a priest to dedicate it. If you know Anambra people, an average family has at least one catholic church member especially old women.

God bless Francis Nzelu. This is the kind of news we want to be hearing from every corner of this great country - Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by godofuck231: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=mastermaestro post=62557962][/quote] fid u loose yours to see am higher in intelligence?
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by Lothario(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
izombie:
and they keep saying we hate ourselves. Only an igbo man can wake up one day and decides to give scholarships to everyone from his village. And igbo man will use his money and tar roads in his community, build school, hospital, give people money to start up their own busineses. And yet haters keep saying we hate ourselves.
That's why I ignore the bastards
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by godofuck231: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=mastermaestro post=62557962][/quote]

When you realise u can't feed your family and pastor is flying out weekly for dinner
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by godofuck231: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=62564480][/quote]

My pweeek
Re: Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2017
godofuck231:

When you realise u can't feed your family and pastor is flying out weekly for dinner

My pastor must flex my bread. grin grin

When I am eating, my pastor is fasting for me. When I am sleeping at night, my pastor is praying for my wellbeing. And you don't want me to encourage him? You are very heartless and selfish! My pastor must eat my money. grin grin As he ministers to my spiritual needs, I will minister to his material needs. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. / Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos; Four Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.