Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,036 members, 7,970,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation (4283 Views)

Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / Keshi Drags NFF To Court / NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by ademolathe(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
lagerfront will lose by the special grace of GOD in the world cup. grin
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by slowpoison(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
Amodu deserves more than he is asking for, he was given a target which he surpassed smiley , he has qualified Nigeria twice for the world cup the last time we sent Onigbinde cry in his place and our performance was even worse embarassed than the Nations cup that made us drop Amodu Nigeria could not qualify for the next world cup with the so called beautiful football we now had to beg Amodu to help us out. He has qualified us this time round NFF has dropped him again on the most stupid and idiotic of reasons.
Amodu went to the 16 team Nations cup and came out 3rd, if the NFF want to rate themselves in African football administration will they be among the first ten? angry sad
Now they have engaged Largerback tongue who could not qualify his team for the world cup having coached them for over a decade, winkLargerback got the job partly by pulling the wool over the cryNFF board shocked which includes Onigbide by spinning one yarn(bombing ask yahoo boys what it means to bomb) about how he beat Onigbindes team at the world cup. why did he not tell them why i could not win the world cup.and partly by telling them that he will develop football in Nigeria and look for new players within months(wash wash) i wonder what a guy who couldn't achieve something with Ibrahamovich will achieve with Kanu.
On a lighter note i think we need a foreign President
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by honeric01(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
Amodu deserves even $1bn because he's got a case, when he signed the contract, there was nothing like team b or wetin be d name sef? I bet he's going to beat the nff with one of these loopholes, all he needs to do is get more lawyers, win the case, relocate to liberia to coach their national team, to make matters worse, he mite even beat us with his liberian team if we happens to meet at the next nations up.
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

Amodu deserves even $1bn because he's got a case, when he signed the contract, there was nothing like team b or wetin be d name sef? I bet he's going to beat the nff with one of these loopholes, all he needs to do is get more lawyers, win the case, relocate to liberia to coach their national team, to make matters worse, he mite even beat us with his liberian team if we happens to meet at the next nations up.

see wetin u dey talk? na u go give amodu $1BN, guy if u don't have better things to contribute,

get lost , dabaru ppl
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2010
faakay:

see wetin u dey talk? na u go give amodu $1BN, guy if u don't have better things to contribute,

get lost , dabaru ppl

And who made you an inspector? don't i have the right to say whatever i want to say again? if you don't know what to say, you should also get lost and never return, oniranu ppl cool
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
Posted: 2010-04-16 12:08

'Awol' Amodu faces NFF action

Posted: 2010-04-15 07:31

Former Super Eagles coach Shuaibu Amodu will face disciplinary action from the NFF after failing to report for duty at the end of his compassionate leave.

Amodu, who was reassigned to the Super Eagles B team, asked for, and received permission to proceed on compassionate leave in late February, but has yet to report for duty since then and NFF President Sani Lulu Abdullahi said on Wednesday that the Secretariat would deal with the situation.

"He was due to have resumed work at the expiration of his leave, but he has not reported for duty," Lulu said.

Lulu however declined to go into details of what action will be taken against the coach.

"It is an administrative issue, and there are clear procedures to be followed. The secretariat is handling it and I believe they know the right thing to do."

NFF Media Officer Ademola Olajire added that Amodu was expected to resume duties just before the WAFU Cup competition.

"He was expected to resume and report to James Peters, and most likely would have been directed to oversee the competition from the stands and provide a full technical report to the Technical Department."
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by chidichris(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2010
@amodu,
are u trained to coach only the super eagles? why is it that whenever u are not employed by nff, u will remain unemployed? can't u coach other national sides?
@NFF,
you are so used to signing and sacking coaches, u shld have known the implications by now. why are u creating unnecessary scenes? u and amodu know what u are doing. if not, why signing a contract that will finish by july and why sacking him now?
make una carry the money go share with him as usual and stopping bugging business minded nigerians with ur criminalities.
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2010
chidichris:

@amodu,
are u trained to coach only the super eagles? why is it that whenever u are not employed by nff, u will remain unemployed? can't u coach other national sides?

He can't and shouldn't seek employment elsewhere now until his "contract" expires with the NFF so they don't use that to tie him down or use that as a breach of contract that he himself is suing them for.
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by snowdrops(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
So have the NFF paid this hungry man yet?
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by honeric01(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2010
How many times did he come to beg food from you?
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2010
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by snowdrops(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
honeric01:

Have you forgetten when you both came to my house begging for garri? tongue
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by snowdrops(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
@ mama gee

Hello love. How far. Miss me? cool
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2010
snowdrops:

Have you forgetten when you both came to my house begging for garri? tongue

What is Garri?
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by snowdrops(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2010
honeric01:

What is Garri?
Its the brown stuff that comes off my backside in the loo tongue
Re: Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation by honeric01(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2010
HOME > NEWS > MINISTER MOVES TO SETTLE NFF AMODU RIFT
Minister moves to settle NFF, Amodu rift

Shuaibu Amodu

RELATED STORIES

Kaita speaks of Monaco return

Nigeria call up 36 to Flying Eagles

South Africa lodge protest against Nigeria

Nigeria beat South Africa to qualify

Nigeria pick Richards Bay
RELATED CLUB NEWS
Minister moves to settle NFF, Shuaibu Amodu rift
Minister moves to settle NFF, Amodu rift

Posted: 2010-05-03 14:27

Sports Minister Isa Bio has set up a committee to look into the dispute between the NFF and former Super Eagles coach Shuaibu Amodu.

Amodu has a contract until July 2010 with the NFF but was removed as coach despite meeting his targets of finishing first in the second round of World Cup qualifying, steering the team to the World Cup and reaching the semi-final of the African Nations Cup.

The coach subsequently took the matter to arbitration, but Bio has now intervened.

“I have set up a committee to look into his matter and we are looking at the legal agreement between him and NFF.

“I’ve directed the DG, NSC and NFF to withdraw the matter from the Court of Arbitration for Sport and address it and report back to me in two weeks time.

“I have given them an assignment and I’m waiting for them to give me a reply and watch in the next few weeks to see what will happen,” said the minister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. / 2odds+ Daily, Make Money Betting On Football / Hilarious International Football Faces Look Alike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.